HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: concerned here ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:13PM

I nominate Pgens, he has been here for five years and is by far the most intelligent person on this forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: pigeons ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:15PM

LOL! +1





owl_orly.pngnerd.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:15PM

I say Prada Denim as he is a high level Boarder

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:17PM

Only Spunky has the intelligence and gravitas necessary to be a responsible moderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Furfur ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:19PM

What about that eesh guy, he's responsible for like 80% of the screen names on this forum anyway...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." - Anton Lavey

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:33PM

What about Harry Tuttle? The caliber and quality of his posts are something not usually seen on the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Date: June 12, 2010 04:35PM

If Cary leaves, this site is fucked, so the whole point is moot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: mmx ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:46PM

I'm sure he'll hand it over to the most respected person here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:48PM

It's really the only option that makes sense...

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about Harry Tuttle? The caliber and quality
> of his posts are something not usually seen on the
> internet.

Harry Tuttle: It Just Makes Sense


Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: concerned here ()
Date: June 12, 2010 04:53PM

mmx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure he'll hand it over to the most respected
> person here.


that would be pgens or washingtone-locian.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 12, 2010 06:40PM

TehMeeper is smarter than I am and has a MUCH more refined restaurant taste. And Genevieve is classier than all of us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: June 12, 2010 06:46PM

I'm not sure anyone would have the patience Cary has had through the years. We all might have to accept that this forum will fade away and die should Cary abandon it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: concerned one ()
Date: June 12, 2010 06:49PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TehMeeper is smarter than I am and has a MUCH more
> refined restaurant taste. And Genevieve is
> classier than all of us.


Spoken like a true gentleman, which is EXACTLY why we need someone like him to run the place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: June 12, 2010 07:18PM

Gravis seems befitting for the job.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: June 12, 2010 07:43PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gravis seems befitting for the job.


Yeah and within one week we'd all be on his dopey ignore script and there'd be no one left to post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: AnonymousFerfux Post ()
Date: June 12, 2010 07:45PM

If Cary goes bye byes then this site would go defunct and we'd all have to go outside and play. LOL JK har har har. Ghey.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: somepeople ()
Date: June 12, 2010 08:40PM

I nominate myself. I know this sounds a little arrogant, but I think it would be in the best interests of the group.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Conie ()
Date: June 12, 2010 08:43PM

Who are you? Are you a regular?
There are a lot of seasoned posters on here.

Post your platform.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: I am Spunky ()
Date: June 12, 2010 11:35PM

Ok, whatta want? Are you out of your ever-lovin mind? I am suppose to be "Crazy", people have worked very hard to make it so. What would that say about them? Do we dare? I would immediately need to verbally tar and feather a few here should that nightmare occur.

What about "Eastsider"? I nominate him due to his extreme intelligent and outstanding judgement. He has been around this neighborhood awhile.


Eastsider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only Spunky has the intelligence and gravitas
> necessary to be a responsible moderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: I am Spunky ()
Date: June 13, 2010 03:41PM

Well?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: June 13, 2010 07:47PM

I am Spunky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, whatta want? Are you out of your ever-lovin
> mind? I am suppose to be "Crazy", people have
> worked very hard to make it so. What would that
> say about them? Do we dare? I would immediately
> need to verbally tar and feather a few here should
> that nightmare occur.
>
> What about "Eastsider"? I nominate him due to his
> extreme intelligent and outstanding judgement. He
> has been around this neighborhood awhile.
>
>
> Eastsider Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Only Spunky has the intelligence and gravitas
> > necessary to be a responsible moderator.
Attachments:
penn.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Oh really? ()
Date: June 13, 2010 07:51PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And Genevieve is classier than all of us.


orly?


edit by Cary: personal attack, image removed



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2010 08:39PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 13, 2010 08:16PM

Lots of creeps in this place.....



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: I am Spunky ()
Date: June 13, 2010 08:24PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lots of creeps in this place.....
>
>
> a+div{display:none;}
> phorum-post-form{display:none;}


Then stop looking in the mirror esssh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: June 13, 2010 08:29PM

fuck you guys, im first in line. if i wasnt so lazy i would post all my billboards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Eli ()
Date: June 13, 2010 08:31PM

i nominate myself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 13, 2010 08:31PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fuck you guys, im first in line. if i wasnt so
> lazy i would post all my billboards.
Attachments:
bbcampaign.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: June 13, 2010 08:32PM

Eli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i nominate myself.


you, go fuck yourself. get in line bitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: June 13, 2010 09:17PM

Admin gets to pay for the hosting.

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: June 14, 2010 04:02AM

when im in charge there will be a small fee to pay to gain access to this site. like 2 bucks for a lifetime membership. this way it would cover the hosting charges and get rid of all the trolling, and i do mean all the trolling. i would keep the same format because i like it, it is the best format i have seen....ever. i would put into action immediate removal of this so called spunky person.

vote for blisters

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: June 14, 2010 04:06AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> when im in charge there will be a small fee to pay
> to gain access to this site. like 2 bucks for a
> lifetime membership. this way it would cover the
> hosting charges and get rid of all the trolling,
> and i do mean all the trolling. i would keep the
> same format because i like it, it is the best
> format i have seen....ever. i would put into
> action immediate removal of this so called spunky
> person.
>
> vote for blisters

Would you let me in for free?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Date: June 14, 2010 06:52AM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Admin gets to pay for the hosting.
>
> :)


+1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 14, 2010 07:45AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i would keep the
> same format because i like it, it is the best
> format i have seen....ever.


It is, most of the other forums I've been on use that vbulletin software, a complete piece of shit.


i would put into
> action immediate removal of this so called spunky
> person.


You've got my vote!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: foolio ()
Date: June 14, 2010 10:22AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If Cary leaves, this site is fucked, so the whole
> point is moot.


Cary isn't going anywhere.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2010 10:25AM by foolio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: fooliohootz ()
Date: June 14, 2010 10:45AM

foolio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If Cary leaves, this site is fucked, so the
> whole
> > point is moot.
>
>
> Cary isn't going anywhere.


- 100 LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: eJeesh ()
Date: June 14, 2010 10:52AM

fooliohootz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> foolio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > If Cary leaves, this site is fucked, so the
> > whole
> > > point is moot.
> >
> >
> > Cary isn't going anywhere.
>
>
> - 100 LOL


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Attachments:
Pwned_by_whale.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: June 14, 2010 05:17PM

Agreed...

Remember, y'all... I've been to the future and back...

foolio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cary isn't going anywhere.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: June 14, 2010 05:24PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> when im in charge there will be a small fee to pay
> to gain access to this site. like 2 bucks for a
> lifetime membership. this way it would cover the
> hosting charges and get rid of all the trolling,
> and i do mean all the trolling. i would keep the
> same format because i like it, it is the best
> format i have seen....ever. i would put into
> action immediate removal of this so called spunky
> person.
>
> vote for blisters

There would only be two people on the board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 14, 2010 05:26PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Agreed...
>
> Remember, y'all... I've been to the future and
> back...
>
> foolio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cary isn't going anywhere.



What does the future hold for me Tuttle? I've been getting PMs from foolio claiming he's gonna find me and "force me in person" to delete anything negative I may have said about him in the past...

Does he find me? Does he "back his shit up in person"? The suspense is maddening! LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: June 14, 2010 05:33PM

I have already warned you of a grim future, eesh baby...

I wish I could disclose more...

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What does the future hold for me Tuttle? I've been
> getting PMs from foolio claiming he's gonna find
> me and "force me in person" to delete anything
> negative I may have said about him in the past...
>
> Does he find me? Does he "back his shit up in
> person"? The suspense is maddening! LOL

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: June 14, 2010 05:51PM

concerned here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I nominate Pgens, he has been here for five years
> and is by far the most intelligent person on this
> forum.

Why is this stupid topic being covered again? This looks like another "meade-lover" post.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Meade Lover ()
Date: June 14, 2010 06:37PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is this stupid topic being covered again? This
> looks like another "meade-lover" post.


Translation: I'm annoyed because nobody, but nobody, has suggested me as the new admin.

Sniff.

Not that I'm interested, mind you! Oh no, not in the slightest!

Vote for Bloody Blisters... See if I care..





Ungrateful fucking assholes!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Anonymous Ferfux Post ()
Date: June 14, 2010 06:42PM

the one and only choice is this man


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 14, 2010 07:51PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is this stupid topic being covered again? This
> looks like another "meade-lover" post.

I don't think Meade would nominate me for anything other than the lead role in a silent film.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: June 15, 2010 12:27AM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why is this stupid topic being covered again?
> This
> > looks like another "meade-lover" post.
>
> I don't think Meade would nominate me for anything
> other than the lead role in a silent film.

No, meade-lover - there is a distinction :) Not saying you are meade-ish or anything - just that this is of the same inane BS of the meade posts.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Ginger ()
Date: June 15, 2010 12:49AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: June 15, 2010 01:53PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Would you let me in for free?


Would you let me in for free?

(still waiting on that sexually explicit PM and nude pics btw)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: June 15, 2010 05:26PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Would you let me in for free?


i need a wingman.


gonads,
all business transactions go through me. please do not discuss prices with my employees. thank you and good day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If Cary has to leave, who will be the admin?
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: June 16, 2010 11:41AM

That's ok, my mom tells me not to talk to strangers anyway. To ensure that I don't (and never do) she built me this totally cool computer room in the basement. It has a blacklight and a strobe light so when I play my techno at 3 am it looks totally wicked. Plus it makes my WoW lag look naturally induced by the strobe instead of my crappy processor. I still pwn, though... So do you think I could get a freebie, bb? It'll have to be at my place so that I can indroduce Alias to my mom first. She has strict standards for anyone I meet... So far not a single girl has been up to snuff. She cares for me so much!

What mom? Hot Pockets!?!?

Gotta go. Let me know in PM, bb!

@Alias - I'm gonna order a new set of crotchless boxer-briefs for this occasion!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **    **   ******   **    ** 
 **     **  ***   ***   **  **   **    **  **   **  
 **     **  **** ****    ****    **        **  **   
 ********   ** *** **     **     **        *****    
 **         **     **     **     **        **  **   
 **         **     **     **     **    **  **   **  
 **         **     **     **      ******   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.