HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING-NOW!!!! The So-Called "Joe Biden Administration" Has NOW BOMBED The People of "SYRIA" !! !! !!
Date: February 25, 2021 08:11PM

BREAKING-NOW!!!! The So-Called "Joe Biden Administration" Has NOW BOMBED The People of "SYRIA" !! !! !!

QEOKUOFKCZEL3EFZD7FLMR2VTY.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING-NOW!!!! The So-Called "Joe Biden Administration" Has NOW BOMBED The People of "SYRIA" !! !! !!
Date: February 25, 2021 08:12PM

NEW POLL::: Do YOU Support "Joe Biden" Dropping Bombs on The PEOPLE of "Syria" ?? ?? ??

Re: BREAKING-NOW!!!! The So-Called "Joe Biden Administration" Has NOW BOMBED The People of "SYRIA" !! !! !!
Date: February 25, 2021 08:12PM

I VOTE NO !! !! !!

Posted by: BOMB BACK BETTER ()
Date: February 25, 2021 09:32PM

Attachments:
EvHKePpWQAAltUj.jpeg

Posted by: when there's a war ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:02PM

The US economy is always better, much better. Maybe Joe is shrewd.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:07PM

Posted by: Didin't take long ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:09PM

Biden is a war criminal.

Posted by: $2000 Checks ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:37PM

Date: February 26, 2021 12:12AM

You can love America or you can love Biden. Or you can raw dog my tight ass. I'm clean.®

I swallow.

Posted by: Nobody likes Pedo Joe ()
Date: February 26, 2021 03:07AM

Attachments:
b31c85f251a86ded.png

Date: February 26, 2021 07:27AM

You can love America or you can love Biden. Or you can raw dog my tight ass. I'm clean. I love lsrge smelly penises. And assholes! i will lick it ALL and I'll swallow your sad, truggered trumptard dribble.

Posted by: Honeymoon is over ()
Date: February 26, 2021 02:02PM

Well we had peace for six weeks. I'd still like the $2,000 Biden promised me.

Posted by: maga faga ()
Date: February 26, 2021 02:39PM

didn't trump bomb them exactly 4 years ago?

Date: February 26, 2021 10:45PM

Trump and his half-witted disciples are lost in space.

Thankfully, Trump is an orange buffoon that can't do ANYTHING right. How he fomented a pussy revolution is an olympic-level accomplishment.

Well, his little cpac tea party are gonna provide Saturday Night Live with ample material for a couple of shows.

Ladies, you are pussies with a fishy stank. Eat a tampon bitches.

Posted by: Pronouns in Bio ()
Date: February 26, 2021 10:48PM

SNL hasn't been funny for decades. The fact you watch that stupid shit is hilarious. We all know the type.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.