HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
An Entitled Woke Black Lady At Work Was Told To Go Home For Verbally Abusing "An Older White Man" That She Works With.
Posted by: See What Biden (Obama) Created ()
Date: February 25, 2021 10:59AM

I was there when the whole thing went down. She claimed that he lied, when he didn't, but she persisted. The next thing you know their boss was involved and she was told to go home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: An Entitled Woke Black Lady At Work Was Told To Go Home For Verbally Abusing "An Older White Man" That She Works With.
Posted by: sucka1 ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:03AM

I sure love retirement!
Attachments:
enjoy.png

Re: An Entitled Woke Black Lady At Work Was Told To Go Home For Verbally Abusing "An Older White Man" That She Works With.
Posted by: Racism goes more ways than one ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:09AM

I work in DC where I am only one a few white people that work at this company. I see racism against myself and my white co-workers every day. I've gotten used to it. One thing that I really don't understand is how black men approach a white man and ask them if they want to suck their cock. Are ALL black guys homosexuals?

Posted by: Interesting, very interesting. ()
Date: February 25, 2021 01:01PM

I believe, now that Biden is so called "in charge" that you'll be seing a lot more of this in the future. The problem is if there's a white boss that sends a black person home. Then they'll immediately pull out the race card to play it!

Posted by: Dems love the KKK ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:16PM

All the world's problems would be gone if democrats didn't exist.

Posted by: Nate Higgers ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:24PM

Some sheboon mouthing off at work isn't something new.
Attachments:
IMG_1640.JPG

Posted by: I WANNA FUCK HER MOUTH ()
Date: February 26, 2021 06:52AM

I'm sure she's had her more-than-fair-share of cocks in her mouth, but I still want to fuck it!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.