HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Irwin Wedding COVID - Can't Believe Discovery Channel is Airing Show
Posted by: Irwin Wedding - Crikey ()
Date: February 21, 2021 07:51PM

Not sure why the Irwin Family show - Crikey! It's The Irwins are broadcasting that they had a wedding hours before the quarantine went into effect.

DISGUSTING!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Irwin Wedding COVID - Can't Believe Discovery Channel is Airing Show
Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:00AM

There are people who prefer to do everything in public. It's not as scary as it might seem)) But I myself prefer secret romantic dates) I'm not ready for an official relationship yet and I find girls here - https://www.naughtydate.com/asian-hookup.html I am sure that I will meet here the girl whom I want to give a ring. But it won't be soon)

Posted by: Hope they get arrested ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:20AM

Lock em up!

Posted by: johndoll ()
Date: April 13, 2021 05:44AM

rosemurray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I don't think there is anything bad in this show. If this family promotes worthy human values, then why shouldn't this show be? I was always wondering how people can be so open to the world. And I think broadcasting their wedding was a great thing. A lot of people enjoyed that. Next week I also have a wedding in Bali and I also broadcast it because a lot of people can't attend my wedding because of the covid-19. So, I found great service from this site ontourevents.co.uk and contacted it. My husband and I are so excited! I think it will be a huge and amazing event not only for me but also for all my friends and my followers.
Absolutely agree with you. If someone promotes moral values in society by broadcasting their life then let them do their job. Otherwise, we don't need another Kardashian family.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.