HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You fail ()
Date: February 19, 2021 01:55AM

Show and tell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liar liar pants on fire Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > claimed the link for the Geno Benshoof arrest
> was
> > somehow connected to eesh and it wasn't. You
> lied
> > again.
>
> Going to need you to link or screenshot to where
> this happened

Dumbass I already pasted it once. You claimed that a page of dead links had previously been eesh mugshots. You lied, because the one link that still worked had notthing to do with eesh. The others probably never did either.

You failed.
Attachments:
fail1.png
fail2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You're going to burn in hell fag ()
Date: February 19, 2021 01:57AM

Nowhere on there do you see me making the claim that those were links to mugshots, you delusional retard.

Maybe I'm missing something. Draw a big red circle around the part where you see that.

Otherwise you're a fucking failure at life and a gosh damned liar

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Still not seeing it ()
Date: February 19, 2021 01:59AM

You fail Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You claimed
> that a page of dead links had previously been eesh mugshots.

Where? Don't see anything anywhere of eesh + dead links = mugshots

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You must have brain damage ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:04AM

Absolutely nowhere did I make the claim that those links were of mugshots. But I did CLEARLY say that those websites don't work and that doesn't mean they never did or were fake like you were trying to say about that one website.

I see you're really too fucking stupid to grasp simple concepts and completely miss obvious points when they're pointed right out for you.

You're definitely Michael Basl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Mi Tocallo ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:23AM

el chucko? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> actually, chuck is a diminutive form of charles,
> which in mexican is carlos


Or Carlitos

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Your absolute failure ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:25AM

You were trying to claim the links had been mugshots. Obviously the one link that still worked was a video of someone else totally unrelated. The other links were dead domains that were never official government sites, and a couple dead Youtube links.

It was all total bullshit. So you still have yet to provide any proof that the photos are anything other than random headshots of eesh.

Eesh may have had booking photos taken but they can not be found on the Internet and the photos on this site lack any evidence of where they originated or anything indicating they are mugshots.

You have failed epically. You are definitely William Moreno.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Never said they were mugshots ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:30AM

Your absolute failure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You were trying to claim the links had been
> mugshots.

No. I wasn't. You said that one website was fake because it didn't work. I was showing you other websites that also didn't work after 6 years. Doesn't mean they were fake.

You're just too fucking retarded to understand simple things like that. That's why you can't show me where I said anywhere that those links were mugshots.

Just because you're an autistic retard and don't understand shit does not mean I lied.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You're really boring me now ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:31AM

Your absolute failure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was all total bullshit. So you still have yet
> to provide any proof that the photos are anything
> other than random headshots of eesh.

The proof has already been posted multiple times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: About to fuck up your night ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:36AM

(:
Attachments:
Louise Miller Basl fart.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: nope still waiting ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:41AM

You're really boring me now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your absolute failure Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It was all total bullshit. So you still have
> yet
> > to provide any proof that the photos are
> anything
> > other than random headshots of eesh.
>
> The proof has already been posted multiple times.

Nope. Nothing. Zero. Post the alleged proof and put a red circle around it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Horn honking ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:43AM

Only one picture is there. And what's really funny is it's right after the photo of peep and eesh. Which is right before Basl was arrested which means that photo came after the deposition which puts it right in line for existing when Basl got arrested ROFL you fucking fail again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:44AM

About to fuck up your night Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (:
Nighty nite pedo boy. May you have a peaceful eternal sleep.
Attachments:
deadmiz 2.JPG
kill yourself miz.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Who's going to sleep? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:45AM

Oh. You're going sleepy by? All in that house in the middle of nowhere, by yourself..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You're still failing ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:54AM

Horn honking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only one picture is there. And what's really funny
> is it's right after the photo of peep and eesh.
> Which is right before Basl was arrested which
> means that photo came after the deposition which
> puts it right in line for existing when Basl got
> arrested ROFL you fucking fail again!

There are far too many variables to infer anything from the display order of the a Photobucket folder. Where do you see photos of peep and eesh? What row and column are they in? Chuck had the photos and when he got them is only relevant if he had them before the arrest. There's no metadata for the folder so it's totally unknown.

You have nothing to connect any of the photos with a jail or police department, and they do not exist on any official police websites.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Timeline of events ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:57AM

Bottom row is the picture of peep. Next to it is the mugshot. Photos get displayed in the order that they were saved.

Peep and eesh met the day of the horn honking. Where the violation convictions occurred. It would only make sense that the mugshot would appear after that photo since Basl was arrested shortly after that.

You lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You're still losing ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:58AM

You can't come up with a logical explanation of where chuck would have gotten a "Basl headshot" the only logical explanation is that he saved it from the original post of the mugshot itself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: To sleep, perchance to dream ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:59AM

Who's going to sleep? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh. You're going sleepy by? All in that house in
> the middle of nowhere, by yourself..

Aye, there's the rub.
Attachments:
william moreno pedophile suicide sterling (2).jpg
image (27).jpg
justice for moreno 75.png
william moreno sterling - xx.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Except for this ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:01AM

You're still failing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have nothing to connect any of the photos with
> a jail or police department, and they do not exist
> on any official police websites.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2123799/2123799.html#msg-2123799

Mugshots don't stay online forever. If they did you wouldn't have had to photoshop one for miz ROFL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Pay attention ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:02AM

You're still losing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can't come up with a logical explanation of
> where chuck would have gotten a "Basl headshot"
> the only logical explanation is that he saved it
> from the original post of the mugshot itself.

I already provided at least two explanations, he could have gotten it from lizzie or from eesh himself.

You can't come up with the original source for any of the photos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: All you do is lose lose lose ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:03AM

That mugshot was posted 5 hours after Basl was booked into the jail. That photo had never before been seen. If it had been it would have been posted here before then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Retard says what? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:05AM

Pay attention Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can't come up with the original source for any
> of the photos.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2021-02-19-03-03-57~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: All you do is lose ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:06AM

Except for this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're still failing Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have nothing to connect any of the photos
> with
> > a jail or police department, and they do not
> exist
> > on any official police websites.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/21
> 23799/2123799.html#msg-2123799
>
> Mugshots don't stay online forever. If they did
> you wouldn't have had to photoshop one for miz
> ROFL

That's just as authentic as Miz's mugshot, ROFL. But to play along, what about the others?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Chuck didn't post it first ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:08AM

The mugshot was posted here March 6, the day of his arrest. Chuck posted it March 10.

Which comes before which? 10 or 6?
Attachments:
Screenshot_2021-02-19-02-18-21~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Retard says what? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:08AM

.
Attachments:
moreno arrest.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Reality vs photoshop ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:09AM

All you do is lose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's just as authentic as Miz's mugshot, ROFL.
> But to play along, what about the others?

Except for the simple fact that the link to where the mugshot could be found live was included in the post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Retard says what? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:09AM

Screenshot with same link
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-03-27-00-05-22.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Dumbass said what ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:11AM

Retard says what? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Your ultimate failure.

Yes. Looky here. The original photo.

Funny how you can't provide a link to any of said original photos, huh?
Attachments:
images (3).jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Dumbass said what ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:15AM

Dumbass said what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Retard says what? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> Your ultimate failure.
>
> Yes. Looky here. The original photo.
>
> Funny how you can't provide a link to any of said
> original photos, huh?

Nor can you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You lose ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:17AM

I already have. Multiple times in this thread. Along with the screenshot of the original thread and link to where it was found.

You lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You're still losing ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:19AM

You lose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I already have. Multiple times in this thread.
> Along with the screenshot of the original thread
> and link to where it was found.

You mean the Henrico one that looks just like Miz's? That's one, so what about the other three?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Here you go. Again! ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:20AM

Dumbass said what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nor can you.

Here's the original picture to your fake mugshot.

Where's the supposed original Basl picture?
Attachments:
images (3).jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Getting boring again ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:21AM

Retard says what? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Screenshot with same link

Two

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Again ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:21AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: 500 ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:23AM

Don't feel like finding the red jumpsuit one. You've already seen it earlier.

So anyway, you lose. All the proof that those are real mugshots have been posted. This is getting boring now.

You better do something entertaining or I'm leaving.

Maybe I'll go check your credit score again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You might get triggered ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:25AM

Oh. Btw, don't go check out the rabid squirrel thread in general.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: So tell me ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:29AM

What are you wearing
Are you posting from your phone or desktop

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: What do you think of ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:30AM

Peanut and jelly uncrustables and Fritos together

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Actin funnie ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:34AM

Ooh you want to be weird now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You are full of shite ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:09AM

500 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't feel like finding the red jumpsuit one.
> You've already seen it earlier.
>
> So anyway, you lose. All the proof that those are
> real mugshots have been posted. This is getting
> boring now.
>
> You better do something entertaining or I'm
> leaving.
>
> Maybe I'll go check your credit score again.

There is absolutely no proof they are real mugshots, other than possibly the one from Henrico.

You can not explain how each of these photos of eesh tracks from FFXU back to a camera in a jail for a charge somewhere. What is the chain of custody; exactly how did they get from there to here?

That makes them renders them untrustworthy, unauthenticated, and effectively total bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Yawn ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:14AM

All of the links to the original threads have been posted. You can say whatever you'd like about them but no one but you has to photoshop shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You are a failure ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:45AM

Yawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All of the links to the original threads have been
> posted. You can say whatever you'd like about them
> but no one but you has to photoshop shit.

No they have not. Post the links here if you have them. I bet you can not do that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Already did that ()
Date: February 19, 2021 08:50AM

They were all reposted or bumped

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: lets get back to TJs loser site ()
Date: February 19, 2021 11:03AM

I mean it is pitiful. Has he ever been successful at anything? I bet if he tried offing himself he would fail at that too. Maybe he can prove me wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Nobody gives a fuckkk ()
Date: February 19, 2021 12:26PM

We don't care about your peep obsession. Sorry he turned down your sexual advances.

Get over it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Dead Horse ()
Date: February 19, 2021 01:21PM

Already did that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They were all reposted or bumped

In the interest of documentation I have looked in to this matter in some detail.

There were charges in two courts: Fairfax (2x Viol PO for horn honking, guilty) and Loudoun (3x Viol PO for cat posts, NOT GUILTY). There are four photos purporting to be mugshots but they can not be backed up with any links to the original source and only two had "official looking" screenshots of a government site. Most lacked details of the charge, the date, and jurisdiction. There was a lot of chaff and the threads contained mostly links to dead sites and/or sketchy and unofficial sites such as free video hosting. Even accounting for a temp stay in Henrico there are more photos than arrests.

Tracing the photos back to alleged sources, ironically the closest connection is a link to Henrico's inmate lookup but there's a problem. Henrico GDC has no record of the charges. What that means is that regardless of the circumstances, it is essentially no more verifiable than Moreno's "mugshot" from Henrico.

There is also a screenshot for the Loudoun charges wearing an orange shirt, but the photo and record are no longer available on the site. No historical screenshots from official sites were found for the other two photos. Obviously any screenshot can be manipulated and faked.

Summarizing the findings:
1) None of photos can be independently verified and authenticated, ie outside this website.
2) Only two of the photos can be found in historical "official-looking" screenshots, and one of those is problematic.
3) There is a user on this site who supported Moreno and who maintained an online repository of eesh photos for reasons unknown.
4) All the alleged mugshots are simply headshots one might use for an ID photo, lacking any of the standard mugshot height scales or letterboards.

The bottom line is as far as mugshot searching goes, the trail is dead. Enjoy the memories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: The problem with what you said ()
Date: February 19, 2021 01:53PM

You can't show us where said photos originated if they were just headshots. If they were photoshopped to look like mugshots there would be an origin of the photos. You know, like how miz's photo came from the washington post.

So the only conclusion; they're mugshots that came from exactly where they were screenshotted from and you just can't accept it.

It makes literally no sense that someone would photoshop mugshots of Basl while he's still in jail. All of his mugshots were posted while he was still locked up.

So who had random mugshot looking photos of him just lying in wait, wait for him to get locked up to photoshop them? LOL see how fucking stupid that sounds?

Enjoy the humiliation. Those are on the internet forever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: How to tell you're retarded... ()
Date: February 19, 2021 02:24PM

What really doesn't make sense about them not being mugshot photos is if someone had the pictures beforehand they certainly wouldn't have waited for him to get locked up to post them; while he was locked up.

They would have trolled him long before and Photoshopped them as mugshots when they were first discovered. No one around here can hold water and they certainly aren't going to sit on something trollable for years or months or whatever the supposed timeline of said photos being kept secret is supposed to be.

See-logic...

Amazing too that someone would just so happen to have 3-4 "headshots" of Basl to match the 3-4 times he was arrested, huh?

Retard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Not what I said at all ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:01PM

The problem with what you said Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can't show us where said photos originated if
> they were just headshots. If they were
> photoshopped to look like mugshots there would be
> an origin of the photos. You know, like how miz's
> photo came from the washington post.
>
> So the only conclusion; they're mugshots that came
> from exactly where they were screenshotted from
> and you just can't accept it.
>
> It makes literally no sense that someone would
> photoshop mugshots of Basl while he's still in
> jail. All of his mugshots were posted while he was
> still locked up.

If something has no definitive attribution, its origin is unknown. Certainly is is possible, even likely, the photos originated as mugshots. I never said they didn't. What I said was that it was impossible to verify that claim.

I'm looking for facts and evidence that can be authenticated and verified. When some partial evidence exists, such as a historical screenshot of an official state Website, it is noted and, all else being equal, would typically weigh more heavily towards an explanation than no evidence at all.

Making assumptions about any likely actions of any user of this site is beyond my ken and would require a team of experienced deviant and criminal behavior professionals. Many things the FFXU characters (and I mean all of them) do make absolutely no sense at all. Their exploits can occur unpredictably and without any apparent trigger. Their deeds frequently defy explanation and often rise to a level bordering on insanity. (By the way, it has been established that at least one user did in fact keep photos of Basl "just lying around" which does sound stupid.) Hence the notion of relying on what "makes sense" for any user to do is pure folly.

The concept of something "being on the Internet forever" is sadly not completely true. Case in point is many of Meade Skelton's greatest and best videos which have been pulled, much to the loss of mankind. On the other hand Lizzie's smash hit Youtube video was thought to be lost but fortunately resurfaced. As for the photos in question, they no longer exist any on official mugshot sites, and their provenance is as I described above. If I missed or overlooked something please let me know.

Obviously the images themselves are still available on Fairfax Underground unlike the Meade videos which may be lost to the world forever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: My apologies ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:14PM

The thing about chuck and his photos we know most of them originated here. We know the others came from new articles.

So if the supposed mugshots aren't mugshots we'd be able to find their origin. But we cannot because they originated from the police websites where they were copied or screenshotted from. It's really not that hard to figure out.

I also wasn't condemning you. I was making fun of what the person from last night said. That Chuck made the video and had those "headshots" of Basl before he was arrested.

He didn't make the video and the photos are mugshots, which Chuck himself posted on his own website four days after they appeared here. Not before.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: People here hate the truth ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:35PM

So the question remains.. where are the original photos? And what about the one with Basl in the very obvious jail jumpsuit LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: But we can all agree that ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:47PM

Eesh = loser
Miz = loser
Peep = loser
Meade = loser
Katie = nasty looking tits

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: I agree somewhat ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:49PM

But we can all agree that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh = loser
> Miz = loser
> Meade = loser
> Katie = nasty looking tits

There.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: No Peep you are a loser ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:54PM

Go back to your dying site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Seriously not peep ()
Date: February 19, 2021 03:57PM

I'm not peep. I just like him. He's grown up a lot and has actually had it pretty hard in life and the people on this website didn't make it any easier and guess what? He's still standing. He has a chance to turn his life around. He's not a 40 year old bankrupted criminal with nothing to show for his life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Seriously not peep either ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:31PM

Peep is a misogynistic piece of shit; a human turd, as evidenced by how he's running his site. He's well on his way to becoming just like the 38-year-old broke-ass pedophile, stalker, and serial criminal with nothing to show for his life. I suppose one day he might change, and I truly hope he does, But every time I start to feel sympathetic and revise my opinion, he shows his colors again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Didn't say you were peep ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:41PM

Seriously not peep either Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's well on his way to becoming just like the
> 38-year-old broke-ass pedophile, stalker, and
> serial criminal with nothing to show for his life.

He doesn't hang out with or associate with him anymore so that's a start. As for the rest of the stuff you said..I think about should just get over it. There's nothing you can do. You can't control anyone or anything and the sooner you accept that the happier you'll be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: looky what I found ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:46PM

How to tell you're retarded... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if someone had the
> pictures beforehand they certainly wouldn't have
> waited for him to get locked up to post them;
> while he was locked up.
>
> They would have trolled him long before and
> Photoshopped them as mugshots when they were first
> discovered. No one around here can hold water and
> they certainly aren't going to sit on something
> trollable for years or months or whatever the
> supposed timeline of said photos being kept secret
> is supposed to be.
>
> See-logic...
>
> Amazing too that someone would just so happen to
> have 3-4 "headshots" of Basl to match the 3-4
> times he was arrested, huh?
>
> Retard

You are ass-uming an awful lot about what previously unpublished pics or information might be laying dormant, waiting for a time to reveal itself.

And what do we have here?
Attachments:
16c.png
33c.png
7c.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: What did you find? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:49PM

looky what I found Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are ass-uming an awful lot about what
> previously unpublished pics or information might
> be laying dormant, waiting for a time to reveal
> itself.

No. I'm not assuming anything. I know that those are mugshots, you know they're mugshots and that's all that matters.

> And what do we have here?

A house?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Someone found a hovel ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:51PM

What did you find? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> looky what I found Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You are ass-uming an awful lot about what
> > previously unpublished pics or information
> might
> > be laying dormant, waiting for a time to reveal
> > itself.
>
> No. I'm not assuming anything. I know that those
> are mugshots, you know they're mugshots and that's
> all that matters.
>
> > And what do we have here?
>
> A house?

It looks more like a nigger shack.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Just like those convictions-real ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:55PM

And that's absolutely not the same as someone trying to deny that mugshots are mugshots when everyone knows they're mugshots. If you're going to say something isn't real you're going to need to back it up with evidence. And you cannot because you and I and everyone else knows they're real, lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: very secret info ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:59PM

Ask your mom if the numbers 853 6139 "ring a bell" for her. ROFL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: my dick is bigger than yours ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:04PM

Just like those convictions-real Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And that's absolutely not the same as someone
> trying to deny that mugshots are mugshots when
> everyone knows they're mugshots. If you're going
> to say something isn't real you're going to need
> to back it up with evidence. And you cannot
> because you and I and everyone else knows they're
> real, lol.


Its saying nobody knows what pics or info is lurking, LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: 757804202 301571703 or what? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:14PM

very secret info Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ask your mom if the numbers 853 6139 "ring a bell"
> for her. ROFL

Area code?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Right over your empty head ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:15PM

my dick is bigger than yours Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its saying nobody knows what pics or info is
> lurking, LOL

But those weren't photoshopped to look like something they aren't..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: n/a ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:17PM

757804202 301571703 or what? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> very secret info Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ask your mom if the numbers 853 6139 "ring a
> bell"
> > for her. ROFL
>
> Area code?


see subject ^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Be more stealthy ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:18PM

Oh. Well then I can't ask her. That number could theoretically belong to anyone in the 50 states.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Are they connected somehow? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:21PM

So who's number and house is that supposed to be?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: not northgate ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:33PM

You cant dial that number from a normal phone, but--------

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Ok whatever then ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:34PM

You're boring

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: please go to peep's forum ()
Date: February 19, 2021 07:04PM

he is very depressed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Suggestion ()
Date: February 19, 2021 07:10PM

In marketing it helps look close by to your friends and acquaintances..

Maybe peep can recruit Katie and her siblings and parents. He seem quite fond of them and surely they would love to join his forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Careful what you wish for ()
Date: February 19, 2021 07:17PM

You just might get it
Attachments:
Screenshot_2021-02-19-19-16-02~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: $$$ ()
Date: February 19, 2021 07:21PM

How much is peep paying Katie for her advertising services?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Ad revenue ()
Date: February 19, 2021 07:25PM

This page has 264 views now, for billing purposes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: incoming ()
Date: February 19, 2021 07:29PM

Careful what you wish for Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You just might get it

nice! off to spam this all over the internet and in the other forums!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: I think I'll pass on that ()
Date: February 19, 2021 08:00PM

Can't take the chance with his predilection to use people's info against them. He is at best unstable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: wtf you talking about info? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 08:16PM

exactly what info do you really think he is getting? no one has had their info released

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: how do you know ()
Date: February 19, 2021 08:29PM

You don't. Play in a cesspool if you like. Again, I'll pass. And dear god if he thinks postng Katie's absolutely nasty looking tits will help traffic, that should tell you how desperate he is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You must be new... ()
Date: February 19, 2021 08:59PM

wtf you talking about info? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> exactly what info do you really think he is
> getting? no one has had their info released

How do you know that no one has had their info released? He's only had the site up for a few weeks and so far it only has 147 users registered.

A web site that collects user data is a potential gold mine for malicious actors. For example many people use the browser autocomplete feature to enter their name, address, etc. What they don't realize is that when this feature is used, a web page has access to ALL the stored information, even if the fields don't appear visible to a human eye. That means peep could be collecting names, birthdates, addresses, SSN's, etc. There are countless other malware exploits that can be loaded on a site; many are available in dumbed down versions for script kiddies like TJ. Play in a cesspool, catch diseases.

TJ Sadler has demonstrated unequivocally -- on his own site -- that he is at best a dishonest operator and at worst a lowlife criminal and crook. If anyone has any doubts whatsoever about TJs business ethics and honesty, merely have a look at the nude images of Katie and Megan he has been using to attract visitors. He's not just violating the revenge porn statute, he's committing criminal fraud by using their images for advertising without permission or compensation.

Feel free to patronize and trust your information to a known criminal, if you dare.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Stop being a hater ass homie ()
Date: February 19, 2021 09:08PM

lol man you are one overthinking son of a witch. Stop projecting and chill out. None of the things you said is happening or has happened. And peep is not the one using anyone's imagine for advertising or violating any revenge porn laws. If you're so scared use a proxy or something but stop trying to scare others anyway with your paranoia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: 0 out of 147 seems good to me... ()
Date: February 19, 2021 09:22PM

You must be new... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> How do you know that no one has had their info
> released? He's only had the site up for a few
> weeks and so far it only has 147 users
> registered.

Have you seen anyone have their info released? That would be how I know.

And of the 147 users 0 users info being released is pretty good according to your standards, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: You have no idea ()
Date: February 19, 2021 11:13PM

Stop being a hater ass homie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol man you are one overthinking son of a witch.
> Stop projecting and chill out. None of the things
> you said is happening or has happened. And peep is
> not the one using anyone's imagine for advertising
> or violating any revenge porn laws. If you're so
> scared use a proxy or something but stop trying to
> scare others anyway with your paranoia.

A proxy would do nothing to prevent the attack I mentioned.
How do you know no one has been infected or had their data stolen? You don't.

I frankly would not trust peep as far as I could throw him. He could steal from one person as easily as he could steal from another. Right now he's stealing from Megan and Katie. Using a model's photos without paying them is theft. He knows that.

But there's more. Even assuming peep wasn't a bipolar criminal, he's still just a kiddie and a sitting duck for any real cyber criminal who may see the site as a potential hunting ground. It would be trivial for a hacker to set up shop on his site and remain undetected collecting user data, or use it as a hop point for other activity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Tin foil hat too tight? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 11:33PM

You have no idea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A proxy would do nothing to prevent the attack I
> mentioned.
> How do you know no one has been infected or had
> their data stolen? You don't.

lol alright bruh. Stay paranoid then. You're thinking way too much into this. Peep doesn't care about you or anyone else's info. And no one has been "infected" or had their data stolen, shit! Lay off the drugs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: I laughed out loud pretty hard ()
Date: February 19, 2021 11:36PM

You have no idea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I frankly would not trust peep as far as I could
> throw him. He could steal from one person as
> easily as he could steal from another. Right now
> he's stealing from Megan and Katie. Using a
> model's photos without paying them is theft. He
> knows that.

ROFL! Two naked cum dumpsters taking nudes do not count as "models" hahaha! You are outrageous!!

Theft? LOL! I'm sure they'd both really appreciate a cut of the proceeds made of their whoredom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: STFU you paranoid jealous nazi ()
Date: February 19, 2021 11:52PM

You have no idea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But there's more. Even assuming peep wasn't a
> bipolar criminal, he's still just a kiddie and a
> sitting duck for any real cyber criminal who may
> see the site as a potential hunting ground. It
> would be trivial for a hacker to set up shop on
> his site and remain undetected collecting user
> data, or use it as a hop point for other activity.

For someone as paranoid as you it's pretty hypocritical for you to be calling anyone mentally ill. Your little brain is on overload here, buddy. Thinking of all kinds of unrealistic scenarios and bullshit that's never going to occur.

And ROFL @ a hacker. Uh, yeah. No hacker is going to waste their time on that small website to do anything.

But for you to know how many registered users the site has, the content material, etc shows that you yourself frequent it, a lot. So you're completely full of shit!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Big time hacker ()
Date: February 20, 2021 01:52AM

Welp, peep wasn't engaging in any of those behaviors before but way to give him the idea. You'll be the first one compromised since you obviously go there the most.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: peep ()
Date: February 20, 2021 02:26AM

Keep talking about me. I love it when people are talking about me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 20, 2021 02:53AM

TJ running a message board makes as much sense as Megan Toohey running an opioid recovery clinic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: peep ()
Date: February 20, 2021 03:14AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TJ running a message board makes as much sense as
> Megan Toohey running an opioid recovery clinic.


Hey there little buddy. Why don't you tell the FFXU community when the last time it was that you shoved that massive dildo up your ass while thinking about me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: peep ()
Date: February 20, 2021 03:15AM

Go ahead. Time to say "goodnight." LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: "Goodnight TJ" ()
Date: February 20, 2021 03:17AM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go ahead. Time to say "goodnight." LOL


LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: peep ()
Date: February 20, 2021 03:48AM

Michael is jealous that he doesn't have his own forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Hays county health department ()
Date: February 20, 2021 05:03AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TJ running a message board makes as much sense as
> Megan Toohey running an opioid recovery clinic.

You thinking you won at something because you went bankrupt makes as much sense an HIV carrier saying "At least I don't have AIDS!"
Attachments:
147917842_10159069604421081_1293936810368230501_n (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: peep ()
Date: February 20, 2021 05:43AM

That seriously looks like our beloved Michelle. Is that photo legit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Common sense. ()
Date: February 20, 2021 07:02AM

TJ running a message board makes as much sense as William Moreno running a child daycare center.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: No LYFE ()
Date: February 20, 2021 07:17AM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Michael is jealous that he doesn't have his own life.

FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Of course ()
Date: February 20, 2021 10:49AM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That seriously looks like our beloved Michelle. Is
> that photo legit?

Yeah, it's her. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: He doesn't have anything ()
Date: February 20, 2021 11:37AM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Michael is jealous that he doesn't have his own house, vehicle, business, money, friends, relationship, etc

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Eesh has your mind ()
Date: February 20, 2021 11:48AM

Somebody has a bad case of eesh-obsession.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Minding ()
Date: February 20, 2021 11:52AM

Eesh has your mind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
He certainly doesn't have one of his own

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 6


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********   ********   ********   **    ** 
 ***   ***  **     **  **     **  **     **   **  **  
 **** ****  **     **  **     **  **     **    ****   
 ** *** **  ********   ********   **     **     **    
 **     **  **         **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **         **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **         ********   ********      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.