HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Please post on peep's new forum
Posted by: Michael Basl is a child predator ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:53AM

Re: What do you say to your partner after sex?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 23, 2011 02:06AM

Yeah, but you don't know who you are talking to on the internet and there is a good chance real sex offenders use this site waiting for a naive girl like you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you hit post message, ask yourself, "Does this post benefit the website?"

Re: new picture
Date: May 23, 2012 09:45PM

itchy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like the hot for teacher look. Do you have any
> naked?

She's underage, like 16.

Re: Sadgirls daily photo thread
Date: October 21, 2014 12:36AM

How often do you have sex?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you hit post message, ask yourself, "Does this post benefit the website?"
Attachments:
Michael j. Basl.jpg
Michael Josef Basl.jpg
michael basl Richmond .JPG
Michael Josef Basl sex offender.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ghost of Shane Donahue ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:55AM

Basl said it, not me Wrote:
> Williams doesn't have a bounty on his head nor is
> he messing with a family with connections to known
> gang members.

Depends on how you define "gang". William Moreno is messing with TJ and his family, the Hickersons, do have a certain reputation.

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:56AM

Posted by: Miz can hold his own ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:58AM

ghost of Shane Donahue Wrote:
> Depends on how you define "gang". William Moreno
> is messing with TJ and his family, the Hickersons,
> do have a certain reputation.

LOL no he's not you retarded delusional bitch. And Basl is the only one hiding out like a little bitch. Miz is right at home and will come out swinging his bat and confront anyone. Unlike Basl who has guns and still runs away like a pussy.

Posted by: What's your reality ()
Date: March 19, 2021 12:03PM

What's really funny though is you type all this false shit just because someone else said it. But the stuff being posted about Basl is not fake or false or trolling. He REALLY is hiding out because some bigger badder people are after his ass. So do what you need to do. It doesn't change the fact that Basl is running scared right now and losing sleep not knowing when the next knock on his door Will be leading him to his death or to jail.

What a reality.

Posted by: Miz is manic again ()
Date: March 19, 2021 12:04PM

Miz is off his meds again

Posted by: sorry to inject reality Miz ()
Date: March 19, 2021 12:06PM

What's your reality Wrote:
> What's really funny though is you type all this
> false shit just because someone else said it. But
> the stuff being posted about Basl is not fake

Your fake basl mugshots are fake.

Posted by: question for eesh ()
Date: March 19, 2021 12:07PM

what's up with the big ass numbers on the mailbox now?

Posted by: Nobody was talking about that ()
Date: March 19, 2021 12:09PM

sorry to inject reality Miz Wrote:
> What's your reality Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What's really funny though is you type all this
> > false shit just because someone else said it.
> But
> > the stuff being posted about Basl is not fake
>
>
> Your fake basl mugshots are fake.

That's great. I'm talking about you saying something about william. Basl actually does have people after him. That's why he's hiding out on the fourm and supposedly in arizona according to himself. Who knows. They'll find him.

Posted by: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ()
Date: March 19, 2021 12:10PM

LOL EESH IS GOING TO DIE!

Posted by: Break's almost over now ()
Date: March 19, 2021 12:24PM

See you later..
Attachments:
52dcol.jpg

Posted by: Thread about TJ “peep” Sadler ()
Date: March 19, 2021 01:19PM

Stay on point. It is about exposing what possibly could be a honeypot set up by TJ “peep” Sadler. He had been charged with stalking etc so it might not be too far of a reach for the site to be used for other than purposes. Go in peace. Turn to the Lord for salvation.

Posted by: Everything is on point ()
Date: March 19, 2021 01:26PM

We've been talking about peep. Sorry you just didn't like what we were saying BACK. That michael josef Basl is a child predator and peep was one of his VICTIMs

Posted by: No mon frer ()
Date: March 19, 2021 02:42PM

You can claim that but alas tis not accurate. The Lord is my savior. TJ "peep" Sadler has had a twisted childhood. It is evident that it has had a dire weight on his path forward. He can repent and turn to the Lord for salvation. Jesus doesn't judge, only the courts do.

Posted by: Michael Basl is a loser ()
Date: March 19, 2021 02:50PM

He's a misguided youth who can turn his life around. It happened with Lizzy it can happen to him too and it doesn't have to take going to prison for that to happen. Megan stayed away and out of trouble as well. Anything is possible if he truly wants it bad enough.

I'm pretty sure peep doesn't want to end up like Michael Basl. 40 year old broke bankrupted bum loser criminal with nothing to show for his life except public mugshots and a bankruptcy for stalking another man from the internet who didn't want to be his friend.

Posted by: But TJ "peep" Sadler ()
Date: March 19, 2021 02:55PM

Will end up like Michael because he cannot stay off this type of site. Hell his craving for something like this made him create his own site. Delusional much? His fate has been sealed by his own actions and his continual actions.

Posted by: But nothing ()
Date: March 19, 2021 02:58PM

Ok for one thing the charges have to actually stick LOL two he has to be sued three his mugshots have to go everywhere four he has to go bankrupt. We are batting zero for four right now for peep. He is seeing the errors of his ways now and can still turn things around. Basl on the other hand is a middle aged man still doing little kid shit because he's a sorry ass loser

Posted by: But nothing my ass ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:05PM

Right up to that last court date he was posting and taunting. He learned in 2 days? Not a chance. He has a better chance of hitting the lottery thsn changing his ways. Also to actually change, one thing you need is good and solid employment. Who would take a chance? Wait, maybe Melrose would hire him.

Posted by: Prove everybody wrong ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:08PM

Maybe the realization of the court continuing helped him. We don't know. I never said he learned right away or right now. But again anything is possible. Also one doesn't need to employment to change. Lizzy isn't working and I'm sure Megan is not either. One just needs to make up their own mind that they are tired of going to court or jail or having people make fun of their stupid lives and change.

Posted by: What's your deal with change ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:11PM

Why are you acting like it's so hard or SUCH a Big deal to change? It is really very simple. If farmer John hasn't booted megan to the curb after all these years lizzy hasn't bashed that girl in the head after a year and a half or killed miZ for putting her behind bars what makes you think peep can't do the same? STOP posting or whatever it is you think he is doing? It's like you don't want him to succeed or not to be in trouble like Basl. Why?

Posted by: I wish TJ "peep" Sadler well ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:17PM

But Megan git a man and left the area. Mo got a girl and left this shit site behind. What or who does TJ have in his corner? The fucking miscreants and losers of FFXU? And that includes me too.

Posted by: Peep can do the same things too ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:20PM

Peep has a GF too. Maybe they need to move out of the area too and all he has to do is not post anything. Just ignore or don't visit the site. Don't drive around anywhere or make prank calls. It is not as hard as maybe someone like FriskyDingo who has a substance abuse disorder. He can die FROM withdrawal of alcohol. Peep will not die if he stops what he is doing. When peep ignores Basl it makes me happy. One Because it pisses Basl off and two it makes peep look like the bigger man literally HaHa and figuratively. Once he realized he gets more respect by not engaging with peep or Brian or WHOMEVER then he will see what is best for him and make the decision to walk away. That is how he wins.

Posted by: Cool me too man ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:21PM

I wish TJ "peep" Sadler well Wrote:
And that includes me too.

Glad you can admit that. I'm included in that as well and it doesn't bother me because this is just a pastime. I am not going to end up like Basl over this website LOL

Posted by: Basl not peep HaHa ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:22PM

Not engaging with Basl or Brian

Posted by: That is my point exactly ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:25PM

I wish TJ "peep" Sadler well Wrote:
> But Megan git a man and left the area. Mo got a
> girl and left this shit site behind.

Yes that is my point. Megan was hopping from bed to bed and WILD and not in a stable relationship. In and out of JAIL and getting arrested for domestic stuff. Lizzy too. So if Megan can stop being a whore and have a man put up with her for YEARS and lizzy can also not have domestic shit and not abuse someone or bash their heads in Because she is violent and peep has no issues like that or like FriskyDingo then there's NOTHING that can stop him from making a change. But himself. So he has to find himself and maybe find someone who keeps him in check and keeps him Happy or like you said a nice career. It CAN happen though.

Posted by: It can happen ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:28PM

But he shows no signs of changing. Been to his site?

Posted by: Just my two cents or sense ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:29PM

Also it doesn't even necessarily have to depend on finding SOMEBODY. It can be a hobby or learning a new skill that fills his time up and peaks his interests. He is too young to be in a serious relationship so going the way of Megan or mo is not what's best for him right now. Not everyone needs someone. Women are different. Peep is a man who has been independent for awhile now. He needs to put his FUCKING smarts to good use and not for evil.

Posted by: Anything is possible ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:34PM

It can happen Wrote:
> But he shows no signs of changing. Been to his
> site?

There's nothing on there right now that I would say is bad. I'm also not saying anything is happening at the moment. You are so stuck on him changing right this second and that is not realistic. He needs time. He needs structure. Maybe some discipline. I believe in him and I am sorry that he is going Through this. I understand this website influenced him at a very young age. Having role models like Basl did not help. If Basl was any type of REAL man he would have changed too and not brought peep into his criminality. That's neither here nor there though. Peep is his own man and will make up his own mind and I believe if maybe he does get away from this area like M&M he will do his fine. Fuck a female fuck a relationship fuck friends he needs to find himself and something he enjoys doing and he will be successful.

Peep if you are reading this I believe in you. I believe you can make the change you need to TURN your life around. You are Smart. Too Smart for your own good. Haha. But you can do anything you put your mind to and nobody can take that away from you.

DON'T listen to the naysayers. They are only THREATENED by your abilities and the fact that you still have time to turn shit around.

But not a LOT of time so don't deny or bojangle or you WILL WILL WILL end up like Michael Josef Basl.

Ask yourself peep. Do you seriously really actually want to be like mike?

Posted by: #teampeep ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:41PM

good shit! hell yea peep once this shit is done w/brian gtfo va and go start your life young man and don't ever look back. leave the past behind and walk away.

Posted by: I will believe TJ "peep" Sadler ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:41PM

Wants to alter his path to hell when he shuts down va-connected. Then and only then will I believe he wants to change. I hope he chooses that path but I have serious doubts.

Posted by: Throwing snow in neighbor's yard ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:46PM

#teampeep Wrote:
> and don't ever look back. leave the past behind
> and walk away.

If you watched that video of those 3 people in pennsylvania who all got shot in the MURDER suicide over snow.

Take heed to that. Because that is how quickly being stupid and continuing with the bullshit can royally fuck your life up or end it.

Just walk away. That's how you save yourself most of the time. No one will criticize you for wanting to save your OWN ass. But continuing to argue with a nutcase is how two people got shot to death by trying to prove something to a psychopath.

It will never ever end well. Never!

Please peep. You have nothing to prove to anybody. Look at how stupid Basl looks still getting into legal trouble after all these years.

Don't be like mike.

Posted by: man gtfo this thread ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:46PM

doesn't matter what you think he should do and it doesn't matter what your opinion is or if you believe in him you're just being manipulative and are not a postitve person

Posted by: That's your problem right there ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:48PM

I will believe TJ "peep" Sadler Wrote:
> Wants to alter his path to hell when he shuts down
> va-connected. Then and only then will I believe he
> wants to change. I hope he chooses that path but I
> have serious doubts.

To each's own. I believe in him now and he doesn't have to do ANYTHING to try to appease me. This isn't About what YOU want. It's about peep. He can have anything he wants. Even if it brothers YOU. He just has to want it for himself bad enough.

Posted by: Christ Jesus pray for this guy ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:50PM

man gtfo this thread Wrote:
> doesn't matter what you think he should do and it
> doesn't matter what your opinion is or if you
> believe in him you're just being manipulative and
> are not a postitve person

Smh. Seriously. This person wants to base their beliefs in peeps ability to change Because he doesn't like his website lol. WTF!

Posted by: fuck that guy ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:52PM

yup hes one of the ones who dont want to see peep do shit but fail like eesh

Posted by: Peep is good ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:56PM

It's ok. There's always going to be people like that in life. But peep knows that And he KNOWS that it's nothing personal and just people who have their own issues who want that. Peep will be ok and just fine. He knows who he has in his corner and he doesn't have to worry.

Posted by: bbl tonight yall ()
Date: March 19, 2021 03:57PM

iight g2g

Posted by: TJ "peep" Sadler only wants ()
Date: March 19, 2021 04:02PM

Attention. I have no problems per se. Don't do drugs, never ever been arrested nor any law enforcement interaction except some "speeding" violations. Steady employment, etc. But I too, at a younger age than TJ had one foot on a path like TJ. Know how I altered it? Moved 2500 miles away and cut all contact with "friends" from the neighborhood. See? I know this story and I know how it ends if you don't make that decision. Easing away doesn't work. I'll take you on a tour of Gate Of Heaven cemetery in MD and point out all my "friends". All dead at an early age from various mistakes. Drugs, shootings, car wrecks from racing, suicide. I don't feel pity for them. They had a chance to run like I did. Most were from decent homes, almost all Catholic. Didn't save them.

Posted by: Lived that life too ()
Date: March 19, 2021 04:12PM

Ok And I sadly know that same story all too well you know but I do feel bad for my friends who died before their time because when I thought I had it had I FUCKING kept going m sure used some drugs. Tried to snuff it a few times even but didn't die Because I am here for a reason. Don't know why they are gone but can't live in the past. Got to keep going on and let shit to. Once peep can let shit from the past go and that urge to engage and get back at whomever he will be ok.

That's why I am suggesting what you said mo and megan did besides the relationship part. Sometimes relationships can bring you down even more. He just needs to move away and if not move away move on from the website at the very least. It's possible he can do it. He just has to want it bad enough.

If you say he wants attention well who doesn't really? That's just human nature. I'm here with you right now because my spouse is at work and I have nothing else to do can't talk to them and work is slow. So I'm here talking to you. I want attention.

Peep though can get positive attention if he uses his fucking mind for good and not evil. I cannot stress that enough. He is not dumb. He is tall. He is good looking and funny and charming. He just has to maybe get some therapy. Not listen to the back bitters and haters and realize the good qualities About himself.

Just because someone has been to jail or in trouble or made some mistakes or bad decisions doesn't make them a bad person. He has been through some shit at a young age that most adults have not even gone through and some weak minded ones would not have survived. So BECAUSE of that peep has different reactions to shit. Therapy can help with that if he wants to talk it out and learn new coping skills.

He doesn't have to end up like our high school friends or even like mike.

Posted by: Normalizing GETTING help ()
Date: March 19, 2021 04:21PM

We're getting into some heavy shit here and I hope peep is reading. He doesn't have to be a statistic like our friends. He doesn't have to keep going down the same road as Basl just because some people WANT that. He should use this shit to motivate him to prove people wrong that want him to FAIL! You only fail if you keep it up after this last Court thing peep. It's up to you and you ALONE to be the better man.

I know you can do it!

Posted by: He could maybe try ()
Date: March 19, 2021 04:37PM

Since he has a fascination with computers, internet etc, try his hand at coding. It would make him concentrate and at the same time, give him a solid future. P,lus he can work from home most of the time. I took basic and discovered, hey this ain't too bad. Granted it can be grinding but with the new technology a lot of the repetitive tasks are automated. He should take a stab at a class at the community College. It isn't expensive and if he shows his Mom he wants to try, she might assist him. Plus there are online free sessions but they aren't as indepth and you have to go search for more info, i forget exactly what language it was but when the year 2000 hit and people were freaking out, they had to go find all these old coders (the same ones they fired because that language is "dead"). Those people became millionaires overnight. But alas 2000 hit and shit didn't happen. Learn all the coding you can.

Posted by: That's a huge possibility ()
Date: March 19, 2021 04:52PM

That is an achievable goal and an honorable and respectful one that I could see him getting into if he wants to

Posted by: Where's eesh at now you ask? ()
Date: March 19, 2021 09:38PM

Let's not bury this now
Attachments:
52fm48.jpg

Posted by: it's Vexxxed! ()
Date: March 19, 2021 10:05PM

Fucking hell. BTYB and Vexxxed started most of this shit and has been stirring the pot for years! I never was here enough to pay much attention to how big a piece of shit Vexxed aka Greg Wales was. But now it all comes together.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1128657/page-1.html

I suspect Greg is still here posting. Fuck Vexxxed.

Posted by: Duh dummy ()
Date: March 19, 2021 10:09PM

Vexxxed is hi William go back and search his name it was posted not that long ago

Posted by: Master manipulator ()
Date: March 19, 2021 10:29PM

Inkahootz said

Eesh still hated me up until our meeting, but Liz has a way with people and was able to broker an armistice ( I can't thank you enough, Lizzie; you are an angel in devil's clothing!).

Posted by: the root of all evil ()
Date: March 19, 2021 10:35PM

After reading through Vexxxed's posts it seems like he felt a bit guilty for some of the shit he did. But the funny thing is the real devil at the root of everything was lizzie, from the very beginning.

Lizzie antagonized and outed BTYB, who then conspired with a corrupt police officer to illegally get eesh's info from DMV records. BTYB then gave his name to Vexxxed who then told it to inka/Patrick. Lizzie did broker a peace between inka and eesh, because it suited her at the time. There are a lot of fuckwits but the biggest criminals are lizzie and Miz. And it's no coincidence that every time eesh did something stupid, lizzie was with him. Sadly peep became enamored with lizzie after she groomed him and instilled him with her criminal values. Peep needs to abjur lizzie if he is ever to stand a chance at redemption.

Posted by: lizzie was a devil incarnate ()
Date: March 19, 2021 10:41PM

Master manipulator Wrote:
> Inkahootz said
>
> Eesh still hated me up until our meeting, but Liz
> has a way with people and was able to broker an
> armistice ( I can't thank you enough, Lizzie; you
> are an angel in devil's clothing!).

No shit. Lizzie played everyone like a fiddle. And she played EVERYONE: Miz, eesh, peep, Megan, Lynn, Vexxxed, inka, frisky, BTYB, and countless others. A master manipulator, lizzie played everyone to fight each other for her own amusement. The entire shitshow is a direct result of lizzie's manipulations.

Posted by: One big problem with your theory ()
Date: March 19, 2021 10:42PM

the root of all evil Wrote:
> And it's no
> coincidence that every time eesh did something
> stupid, lizzie was with him.

Lizzie wasn't with eesh when he posted megan's nudes
Wasn't with him when he posted as Starban
Wasn't with him when he left note under windshield
Wasn't with him when he swatted miz
None of the things she was there for were her ideas at all. Eesh felt empowered by lizzie being with him so that if things went wrong her could blame it on her like he blamed peep for the phone calls he was arrested for. Lizzie posted a recording of her telling eesh how she told him not to wait for the Morenos in the parking lot that day.

Posted by: Chiropractor ()
Date: March 19, 2021 10:49PM

One big problem with your theory Wrote:
> Lizzie posted a
> recording of her telling eesh how she told him not
> to wait for the Morenos in the parking lot that day.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2083796/2143157.html#msg-2143157

Posted by: Asking for a friend ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:07PM

Was lizzie with eesh when he did whatever it was he did, to get his latest protective order? The one that had the sheriff's department knocking on his door; with him watching from ring because he's hiding out in arizona, so sacred of gang members coming after him?

Posted by: lizzie is the root of all evil ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:11PM

One big problem with your theory Wrote:
> the root of all evil Wrote:
> -----
> > And it's no
> > coincidence that every time eesh did something
> > stupid, lizzie was with him.
>
> Lizzie wasn't with eesh when he posted megan's
> nudes
> Wasn't with him when he posted as Starban

But lizzie did specifically tell him to post from that name.

> Wasn't with him when he left note under
> windshield

One dumbass thing eesh did do on his own.

> Wasn't with him when he swatted miz

Miz swatted himself

> Lizzie posted a
> recording of her telling eesh how she told him not
> to wait for the Morenos in the parking lot that
> day.

I think lizzie did affect eesh in some way to wait and beep his horn, but I have no direct evidence. Lizzie always denied being responsible for things she did and the drama she stirred up. That was lizzie's talent. She hated Miz and she also wanted to settle a score with eesh. She masterfully did both. Lizzie got people to do things they would not have done on their own.

Recall that lizzie also got Megan to call Papa Johns.

Posted by: deferred ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:14PM

Asking for a friend Wrote:
> Was lizzie with eesh when he did whatever it was
> he did, to get his latest protective order? The
> one that had the sheriff's department knocking on
> his door; with him watching from ring because he's
> hiding out in arizona, so sacred of gang members
> coming after him?

Until there is some actual documented court filing, it's just mindless idiotic gossip - which is nothing unusual for this site. and LOL @ "gang members" ROFLMAO!

Posted by: Scary things ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:15PM

You're really insulting everyone's intelligence.

Was lizzie there when eesh sent death threats to him?
When eesh was arrested for shoplifting?

How do you explain this magical mesmerizing power that lizzie has over all of these people?

I mean I guess you're right. She even got a jail guard to look up and give her eesh's mugshot.

Posted by: Of course it's a lie ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:16PM

deferred Wrote:
> and LOL @ "gang
> members" ROFLMAO!

Eesh posted it

Posted by: Recalling incorrectly ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:20PM

lizzie is the root of all evil Wrote:
> Recall that lizzie also got Megan to call Papa
> Johns.

She did not.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1811777/1814170.html#msg-1814170

Posted by: lizzie is the root of all evil ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:27PM

Scary things Wrote:
> You're really insulting everyone's intelligence.
>
> Was lizzie there when eesh sent death threats to
> him?

TEesh didn't make death threats against anyone. The graphic death threats were made by Miz against eesh, and Miz even dedicated one to lizzie.

> When eesh was arrested for shoplifting?

That case was dismissed.

>
> How do you explain this magical mesmerizing power
> that lizzie has over all of these people?
>
> I mean I guess you're right. She even got a jail
> guard to look up and give her eesh's mugshot.

Yes you are right, she must have some sort of magic powers.

Posted by: Asking for a friend ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:30PM

> Yes you are right, she must have some sort of
> magic powers.

Uhm you said it. Not me.

"Lizzie got people to do things they would not have done on their own." I'm asking how you figure. How could lizzie possibly hold so much power over so many people?

Posted by: That isn't what you were asked ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:31PM

> > When eesh was arrested for shoplifting?
>
> That case was dismissed.

That's not what the question was.

Posted by: Here's that ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:38PM

deferred Wrote:
> Until there is some actual documented court
> filing, it's just mindless idiotic gossip - which
> is nothing unusual for this site. and LOL @ "gang
> members" ROFLMAO!

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3597891/3600299.html#msg-3600299

You can call the sheriff's office in chesterfield and find out

Re: Am I hot to you?
Posted by: MamaHeleniasRVA ()
Date: March 11, 2021 01:08PM

Phone numbers and addresses are public information.

Just know that despite my greasy and large appearance, I’m smart and I’m properly armed. Stepping onto my property will result in alerting the authorities for trespassing and if you approach me on my property after being told that you’re unwelcome I will shoot to protect mine and myself.

The person repeatedly posting as me is upset that I apologized to them on Reddit for having been rude to them. I apologized after learning that they have mental health issues that inhibit their ability to socialize normally. I have screenshots of all of our interactions to prove this, as well.

Eesh is a sad and lonely person, and I pity him at this point. I, a stranger, took to empathy and tried to make amends (although unnecessary) with what I’m now realizing is a miserable and insufferable person and his response was to obsess over me for going on 3 years and to try his best to send random strangers in my general direction by soliciting opinions on my physical appearance and then publishing my personal information to reveal my full identity on a website I’ve never been a part of.

I have reached out to the administrator of this forum and I hope that they will reason with me and these posts will soon be removed.

Beyond that, I’m married. I have my own life and I have no interest in engaging with this lowlife repeatedly other than to remind him that I do not wish to hear from him on occasion. I hope that you all will read this and acknowledge that when this image or any image of me appears here, it’s him and not me and I’m not interested in anyone’s opinions of me unless they put the ring on my finger or gave birth to me.

I wish most of you the best. Enjoy this beautiful weather.

Syl.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3593251/3595218.html#msg-3595218

Posted by: eesh stalking another fat chick? ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:42PM

I thought he had grown up

Posted by: Let's review ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:43PM

That was a real nice attempt on defection towards lizzie but let's go on and keep up with current events on people who are still commiting evil and getting in trouble with the law.

Shall we?

Posted by: You thought wrong ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:45PM

eesh stalking another fat chick? Wrote:
> I thought he had grown up

Re: I got food poisoning from Mama Helenias RVA
Date: March 13, 2021 01:16AM

Who's that? Wrote:
> Michael Josef Basl aka eesh?

That is who I was referring to, yes. The only person miserable enough to waste their time committing libel and taking screenshots instantly or anything I say or do.

Posted by: Ya got nothin' ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:46PM

WTF is that supposed to be? I'm not going to waste my time trying to reverse-engineer that babbling. Until there is some actual filing that can be verified and authenticated, that nonsense is nothing more than a monkey on a keyboard.

If and when something official materializes, I'll take note. But until then why bother.

Posted by: Ok bye ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:47PM

Re: Am I hot to you?
Date: March 13, 2021 12:59AM

I honestly don’t even understand why I tried to be nice to him. It was already pretty clear from his post history that he isn’t a rational or reasonable person. It must suck to know that no one takes you seriously and that you’ll probably die alone and a burden to everyone whose life you’ve ever been a part of. Tough.

Posted by: Heard this one before ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:49PM

Re: I got food poisoning from Mama Helenias RVA
Date: March 13, 2021 01:01AM

Makes sense. You’re most likely the person I’ve told to stop speaking to me more than 10 times. You’re obsessed, I expect nothing less.

Posted by: And suddenly there was silence ()
Date: March 19, 2021 11:57PM

Posted by: Time to die ()
Date: March 20, 2021 02:01AM

The sand in the hour glass has all spilled out

Posted by: So lizzie is the evil genius? ()
Date: March 20, 2021 07:45AM

> Wasn't with him when he posted as Starban
>
> But lizzie did specifically tell him to post from
> that name.

You're really just making stuff up now and basically calling eesh a retarded cabbage patch kid. He is stupid but not that stupid. I'd love to know how you figure lizzie could manipulate anyone into anything ever. Miz sure, but all those other people you named? There'd have to be a trade off. Miz was in love and hoping to get pussy. Everyone else?

Posted by: Someone's jealous of something ()
Date: March 20, 2021 07:47AM

> Sadly peep became
> enamored with lizzie after she groomed him and
> instilled him with her criminal values. Peep
> needs to abjur lizzie if he is ever to stand a
> chance at redemption.

Peeps only chance at redemption is the go the way of lizzie. She's the only one besides Megan and miz who hasn't gotten into trouble. Do peep and lizzie even still talk?

Posted by: You people are so pathetic, stop ()
Date: March 20, 2021 08:14AM

> One big problem with your theory Wrote:
> -----
> > the root of all evil Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > And it's no
> > > coincidence that every time eesh did
> something
> > > stupid, lizzie was with him.
> >
> > Lizzie wasn't with eesh when he posted megan's
> > nudes
> > Wasn't with him when he posted as Starban
>
> that name.
>
>
> > Wasn't with him when he left note under
> > windshield
>
> One dumbass thing eesh did do on his own.
>
>
> > Wasn't with him when he swatted miz
>
> Miz swatted himself
>
>
>
> > Lizzie posted a
> > recording of her telling eesh how she told him
> not
> > to wait for the Morenos in the parking lot that
> > day.
>
> I think lizzie did affect eesh in some way to wait
> and beep his horn, but I have no direct evidence.
> Lizzie always denied being responsible for things
> she did and the drama she stirred up. That was
> lizzie's talent. She hated Miz and she also
> wanted to settle a score with eesh. She
> masterfully did both. Lizzie got people to do
> things they would not have done on their own.
>
>
> Recall that lizzie also got Megan to call Papa
> Johns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! No way, are we really trying to blame lizzie for why we committed crimes now?

Some personal accountability goes a long way. No one can make anyone commit crimes. Unless she was holding a gun to someone's head everything that anyone ever did was what they wanted to do.

Seems like there was a lot of trying to impress lizzie, kissing of her ass and pathetic and desperate attempts to get approval and validation from her from a lot of the people here, especially eesh.

Posted by: Definitely NOT betterthanyubitch ()
Date: March 20, 2021 08:17AM

Asking for a friend Wrote:
> Was lizzie with eesh when he did whatever it was
> he did, to get his latest protective order? The
> one that had the sheriff's department knocking on
> his door; with him watching from ring because he's
> hiding out in arizona, so sacred of gang members
> coming after him?

Wouldn't it be fucking grand if she was? But I don't think so. Lizzie finally wised up and left people like eesh in the past and look how much different their two paths have gone. Eesh is right back in trouble with legalities revolving around this website and another.

Posted by: The lizzie defense ()
Date: March 20, 2021 10:02AM

You people are so pathetic, stop Wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! No way,
> are we really trying to blame lizzie for why we
> committed crimes now?

"Lizzie made me do it"-Mike Basl

Too bad even if that were actually true it only ended up with Basl getting convictions and charges for whatever it is that he's so trying to say lizzie was able to talk him into ROFL! This is nuts!

Posted by: Facts and reality vs deflection ()
Date: March 20, 2021 11:26AM

> There are a lot of fuckwits but the biggest
> criminals are lizzie and Miz.

Incorrect. The biggest criminals on here are Michael Basl and Michael Cutts. Ironically enough, those two both are the ones who have current legal troubles pending. Not miz or liz. Strange how facts work, huh? Was someone attempting to pin eesh's latest legal troubles on miz and liz when the victim herself has come on here claiming to have delt with Basl personally? ROFL

Posted by: I must be the only one ()
Date: March 20, 2021 12:09PM

Who noticed peeps forum is currently offline.

Posted by: lizzy don't even go here ()
Date: March 20, 2021 12:12PM

Facts and reality vs deflection Wrote:
> Was someone attempting to pin
> eesh's latest legal troubles on miz and liz when
> the victim herself has come on here claiming to
> have delt with Basl personally? ROFL

looks to me like they just wanted to change the subject from eesh to anyone or anything else. classic eesh move. never fails when the heat is on him

Posted by: What heat!? ()
Date: March 20, 2021 12:38PM

The heat he's constantly bringing to himself? Where's this lottery to have him killed? I'll personally donate my entire paycheck to the cause. I'm tired of this grown man stalking and harassing women and children. It's high time he go with his mother where they belong; in the dirt.

Posted by: Open your eyes ()
Date: March 20, 2021 01:54PM

Wake up
Attachments:
162575417_206565151221959_5906299267022847590_n.jpg

Posted by: This is Michael Josef Basl ()
Date: March 20, 2021 02:07PM

To a T
Attachments:
ZI-5EVT-2008-APR00-LASON-20-1.jpeg

Posted by: You got your wish. Now what? ()
Date: March 20, 2021 06:37PM

I will believe TJ "peep" Sadler Wrote:
> Wants to alter his path to hell when he shuts down
> va-connected. Then and only then will I believe he
> wants to change. I hope he chooses that path but I
> have serious doubts.

He gave the site back to Jeff. That should tell you everything you need to know now. You seo, some people do change and want to be better. It takes small steps like this.

Peep doesn't want to end up like mike. On the run from goons and cops and beat downs and protective orders.

He's going to make something of himself and nobody can stop him!

Posted by: message board would've been cool ()
Date: March 20, 2021 06:39PM

But peep unfortunately has too many internet 'associates' who would have shown up and fucked things up.

Posted by: Man ain't nobody fuckin w/peep ()
Date: March 20, 2021 06:56PM

message board would've been cool Wrote:
> But peep unfortunately has too many internet
> 'associates'

Huh? You mean eesh Brian and their 72 thousand combined personalities?

Posted by: that's what I meant ()
Date: March 20, 2021 06:57PM

Brian and eesh would have fucked up his board eventually

Posted by: Fuck Brian ()
Date: March 20, 2021 06:59PM

Well eesh has much bigger worries than peep or his website LOL he better worry about his damned life and freedom

Posted by: Liz/vexxed troll eesh together ()
Date: March 20, 2021 07:32PM

> After reading through Vexxxed's posts it seems
> like he felt a bit guilty for some of the shit he
> did. But the funny thing is the real devil at the
> root of everything was lizzie, from the very
> beginning.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1842849/1870647.html#msg-1870647

Funny that after that lizzie and vexxxed were trolling eesh together..

Posted by: I get ()
Date: March 20, 2021 07:57PM

High high high
Attachments:
IMG_20200606_165653_01.jpg
2742B611-3F8F-4E5F-977E-ECCE71CE30F3.gif

Posted by: Psychologica1 Warfare ()
Date: March 20, 2021 08:06PM

You got your wish. Now what? Wrote:
> I will believe TJ "peep" Sadler Wrote:
> -----
> > Wants to alter his path to hell when he shuts
> down
> > va-connected. Then and only then will I believe
> he
> > wants to change. I hope he chooses that path but
> I
> > have serious doubts.
>
> He gave the site back to Jeff. That should tell
> you everything you need to know now. You seo, some
> people do change and want to be better. It takes
> small steps like this.
>
> Peep doesn't want to end up like mike. On the run
> from goons and cops and beat downs and protective
> orders.
>
> He's going to make something of himself and nobody
> can stop him!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Posted by: Hahahahahaha!!!! ()
Date: March 20, 2021 08:11PM

Dead
Attachments:
30E2B4DC-61AD-4D57-B1EF-ADA4C302028C.jpeg

Posted by: you know we could check ()
Date: March 20, 2021 10:19PM

I must be the only one Wrote:
> Who noticed peeps forum is currently offline.

if it turns out your lying you will loose all credibility.

Posted by: He's lying ()
Date: March 20, 2021 10:20PM

Peep gave the site back to Jeff because he's got more pressing issues to take care of ;)

Posted by: it's back up and running! ()
Date: March 20, 2021 11:32PM

Jeff says 'Hello everyone. The former admin contacted me stating he no was no longer interested in owning Virginia Connected, and asked me to take the site back. So that's exactly what I did. I see things are still slow, but not for long! I will begin new promotion methods immediately. Cheers!'

Posted by: Brags about stealing food ()
Date: March 21, 2021 05:09AM

You people are so pathetic, stop Wrote:
> Seems like there was a lot of trying to impress
> lizzie, kissing of her ass and pathetic and
> desperate attempts to get approval and validation
> from her from a lot of the people here, especially
> eesh.

Imagine, trying to impress someone by bragging about your shoplifting charge

Posted by: Yawning ()
Date: March 21, 2021 05:18AM

> > Wasn't with him when he swatted miz
>
> Miz swatted himself

Michael Basl swatted miz

Posted by: Making things up you are ()
Date: March 21, 2021 07:42AM

> > Wasn't with him when he posted as Starban
>
> that name.

Did she? Can you show us some evidence of this claim? Because I just don't see it happening, nor has it ever been said by eesh or lizzie. She'd brag about doing something like that.

Posted by: Eesh is a criminal minded idiot ()
Date: March 21, 2021 08:03AM

> I think lizzie did affect eesh in some way to wait
> and beep his horn, but I have no direct evidence.

According to the linked post it was all eesh's idea and lizzie told him to leave the parking lot. That's direct evidence that what you're saying is a lie lol. Eesh is a criminal all on his own. Lizzie was no influence on him, more likely a scapegoat that didn't pan out for eesh.

Posted by: Never lets you forget it either ()
Date: March 21, 2021 08:12AM

> Lizzie always denied being responsible for things
> she did and the drama she stirred up.

Absolutely false. lizzie is the only one here to ever take full responsibility for everything she's done, multiple times over. She not only brags about the things she's done to people, she takes and posts pictures of it or recordings or screenshots, etc.

Posted by: She admitted to stalking Katie ()
Date: March 21, 2021 08:16AM

In fact, lizzie is the one who exposed the Morenos for all of their falsehoods. She told Moreno that some of the things in the lawsuit they alleged were done by Basl were actually her. Not that they cared to amend it, but that's just how lizzie was.

Posted by: Lizzie's smart but not THAT smat ()
Date: March 21, 2021 08:19AM

> She hated Miz and she also
> wanted to settle a score with eesh. She
> masterfully did both.

Why would she have hated miz? We all know why she wanted to get back at eesh. But what exactly happened with miz? Was it the sex/laptop thing that started their fued?

Posted by: Basl sent death threats to self ()
Date: March 21, 2021 08:23AM

> TEesh didn't make death threats against anyone.

Except for the fact that he did. He sent them to himself on here. That's why Moreno was found not guilty. It had nothing to do with any drawing. But you know that.

Posted by: Basl is the biggest criminal ()
Date: March 21, 2021 08:27AM

> Sadly peep became
> enamored with lizzie after she groomed him and
> instilled him with her criminal values. Peep
> needs to abjur lizzie if he is ever to stand a
> chance at redemption.

It's pretty obvious that the only one here with criminal values is the one with the shoplifting charge, the protective order convictions and still getting in trouble with the law as we speak. Michael Josef Basl. Lizzie hasn't been in any trouble since she stayed away from the likes of Basl.

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.