HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4
BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Not stolen; HE LOST IT. He gave away the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans. He is an EX-PRESIDENT. Long live JOE & KAMALA!!!
Posted by: Adios Mother Fucker! ()
Date: February 05, 2021 08:55PM

OMG! If I don't take a trump soon, I'm gonna trump my pants!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Not stolen; HE LOST IT. He gave away the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans. He is an EX-PRESIDENT. Long live JOE & KAMALA!!!
Posted by: I Only Like Winners! Like Joe! ()
Date: February 05, 2021 08:58PM

Trump didn't just lose. Trump lost by the worst margin in history. 302 to 232!

Biden won in a landslide victory! Biden won with the most popular votes in history!

Re: BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Not stolen; HE LOST IT. He gave away the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans. He is an EX-PRESIDENT. Long live JOE & KAMALA!!!
Posted by: I love you my brother ()
Date: February 05, 2021 09:11PM

I love stickin it to the idiots. They at so easily triggered.

Posted by: Goddam!! This is it! ()
Date: February 05, 2021 10:07PM

So tired of hearing rah rah bulls hit

About time sombody tell it right

Posted by: Demented ass clown Biden ()
Date: February 05, 2021 10:10PM

You can either love America or you can love Biden. You can't do both.

Posted by: Dude, where's my brain? ()
Date: February 05, 2021 10:15PM

Attachments:
IMG_1621.JPG

Posted by: It's OKAY to be GAY! ()
Date: February 05, 2021 10:55PM

Demented ass clown Biden Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can either love America or you can love Biden.
> You can't do both.

Pete and Repete were in a boat. Pete fell out...

You can either use your penis to fuck or you can use your rectum to pleasure other penises. You can fuck and be fucked: both. I am confident that you KNOW that and DO that. Carry on talented genius. Carry on.

Posted by: Too funny ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:25AM

This conserviturd posts the same bullshit

I love America and I love Biden, faggyboi

Posted by: One-termer ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:30AM

former president Trump is a one-termer. He joins Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush.

Posted by: Thankful for small things ()
Date: February 06, 2021 09:11AM

But I enjoy hearing this concise affirmation of the truth. These days, it is pleasant.

Posted by: Celebrate good times! ()
Date: February 06, 2021 12:14PM

Come on!

Posted by: I thought Trump won? ()
Date: February 06, 2021 03:26PM

That's what all the posts here are saying.
What happened?

Posted by: No man ()
Date: February 06, 2021 06:39PM

He never made it it got stolen from him

Posted by: So much support ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:27PM

It is a blessing

Posted by: Trump is a losef ()
Date: February 06, 2021 10:39PM

Lost it like a pussy

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: February 07, 2021 01:42AM

Don't you think we know this?

Posted by: I know YOU know it... ()
Date: February 07, 2021 07:19PM

It seems to me that some missed the headlines

Posted by: Pretending to be gay ()
Date: February 08, 2021 06:55AM

Dude these monkeys are pretending they know

Posted by: When is he going on trial? ()
Date: February 08, 2021 07:17AM

Soon, I hope!

Posted by: He's going to jail soon ()
Date: February 08, 2021 08:03AM

AG's from several states are looking to bake, broil, stew and/or BBQ trump's ass

Posted by: You know what I'm thinking.. ()
Date: February 08, 2021 11:02PM

Trump's a fuckin chump
He can talk a long walk on a short one

Posted by: Psyched! Today's the day! ()
Date: February 09, 2021 07:16AM

Wow! It's so exciting that the Superbowl was won by another Tom Brady led team and Trump is gonna get impeached for a second time!!!

Posted by: Scrambled eggs ()
Date: February 10, 2021 06:38AM

Trump is, was, and always will be a moron

Posted by: Oh I don't know ()
Date: February 11, 2021 12:26AM

Seems like a pretty low dose to me

Posted by: Oh no. He was a dancer. ()
Date: February 11, 2021 10:56PM

In fact, he double-dipped & that's what did him in!!

It don't matter how you slice that pie!

Posted by: Trump'a Attorney ()
Date: February 12, 2021 09:29PM

Dear Dumbass,

Read this thread.

Sincerely,

Uranus

Posted by: Dear Uranus ()
Date: February 13, 2021 05:20PM

Hahahaha

Posted by: Nelson Muntz ()
Date: February 13, 2021 06:19PM

Ha Ha

Posted by: Ambulance Chaser ()
Date: February 13, 2021 06:56PM

Well, it's all true and, worse, a terrible smell lingers when he leaves the room

Posted by: I B Fukt ()
Date: February 13, 2021 08:07PM

Now I am all done

Posted by: it is what it isn't ()
Date: February 13, 2021 09:06PM

But it ain't what it's not

Posted by: Trump lost ()
Date: February 13, 2021 10:12PM

And don't you forget it!

Posted by: I feel ashamed ()
Date: February 13, 2021 11:23PM

The way the magazombies wrecked the capitol

Posted by: Mushrooms growing ()
Date: February 14, 2021 12:53AM

Peyote & Baby Bella

Posted by: This is the shit ()
Date: February 14, 2021 08:55AM

Nothing else comes so close!

Posted by: Never forget the truth ()
Date: February 14, 2021 02:15PM

It is the truth

Posted by: Biden failed America ()
Date: February 14, 2021 02:19PM

*Yawn* More libtard propaganda....

Posted by: Remind me ()
Date: February 14, 2021 03:12PM

Remind me again & again (yawn)

Posted by: okay sure ()
Date: February 14, 2021 03:56PM

Now what?

Posted by: I love Joe Biden ()
Date: February 14, 2021 04:00PM

For the simple fact that he is NOT Donald Trump!

Posted by: Are u kidding? ()
Date: February 14, 2021 04:39PM

This is such a shock!

Posted by: Yupp!!! ()
Date: February 14, 2021 06:37PM

Yupp!!!

Posted by: You guys you fuckin guys ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:03AM

Really. What the fuck?

Posted by: FALSE FLAGGER ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:04AM

Since coming out of the closet, I'm now a True Flagger.

Posted by: Go back in the closet ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:15PM

You don't flame enough

Posted by: You think? ()
Date: February 16, 2021 07:08AM

Nah... not possible

Posted by: Not in my pants ()
Date: February 16, 2021 09:50PM

No chance!

Posted by: Flaming enuff ()
Date: February 16, 2021 11:24PM

Go back in the closet Wrote:
> You don't flame enough

He flames pretty well, imo.

Posted by: I think you are the FLAMER... ()
Date: February 16, 2021 11:39PM

Flaming enuff Wrote:
> Go back in the closet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You don't flame enough
>
>
> He flames pretty well, imo.

I know how you are

Posted by: Harvey- no no ()
Date: February 17, 2021 06:17AM

Please don't do it. You better than that.

Posted by: This checks Out! ()
Date: February 17, 2021 04:20PM

This checks out for sure!

Posted by: This is bullshit ()
Date: February 17, 2021 10:21PM

But you can smell it

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: February 18, 2021 12:06AM

You can love America or you can love Biden. Or you can raw dog my tight ass. I'm clean. I'm so horny girlfriends!

Posted by: Lisbeth Salander ()
Date: February 18, 2021 09:22PM

I hate men

Posted by: You can't see him now ()
Date: February 18, 2021 11:02PM

but he sees you!

Posted by: 4tgen ()
Date: February 19, 2021 07:30AM

keep the faith!

Posted by: i'm the OP ()
Date: February 19, 2021 11:08PM

You can love America or you can love Biden. Or you can raw dog my tight ass. I'm clean.

Posted by: ugh ugh ugh ()
Date: February 20, 2021 09:21AM

hmph

Posted by: on d ()
Date: February 20, 2021 03:14PM

on d

Posted by: ear die n shit ()
Date: February 21, 2021 12:47AM

eat die n shit

Posted by: ok blow ()
Date: February 21, 2021 08:46PM

ok blow

Posted by: giddy-up ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:25AM

giddy-up

Posted by: so, yeah ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:35PM

ok

Posted by: Puss-puss ()
Date: February 23, 2021 07:18AM

tits

Posted by: Tax Fraud ()
Date: February 23, 2021 11:34PM

taxes

Posted by: liar liar ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:43AM

pants

Posted by: be bumpin dat shit ()
Date: February 24, 2021 03:58PM

yup

Posted by: bump dat shit ()
Date: February 24, 2021 11:41PM

agin

Posted by: trump farts ()
Date: February 25, 2021 07:47AM

ewww

Posted by: CPAC.RETARDS.LQBTQ ()
Date: February 25, 2021 11:00PM

thay

Posted by: Dementia ass clown Biden ()
Date: February 26, 2021 07:07AM

You can love America or you can love Biden. Or you can raw dog my tight ass. I'm clean.

Posted by: CPAC.BUTTFUCK.COCKCHEW ()
Date: February 26, 2021 10:24PM

spurt

Posted by: cpac.fairy.shitbrains ()
Date: February 27, 2021 01:02AM

doh

Posted by: Adios Mother Fucker! ()
Date: February 27, 2021 01:20AM

chinga tu madrr

Posted by: CPAC.SHITSNIFFERS.TRASH ()
Date: February 27, 2021 11:39AM

fart

Posted by: CPAC.FASCIST.ANTICHRIST ()
Date: February 27, 2021 04:30PM

omg

Posted by: CPAC.ALL_TURD.TEA_BAGGERS ()
Date: February 27, 2021 09:04PM

sip

Posted by: CPAC.DUDES.TAKE.ANAL ()
Date: February 28, 2021 12:01AM

oooo

Posted by: CPAC.PIZZA.PEDO.Q ()
Date: February 28, 2021 09:53AM

who hah

Posted by: CPAC.LEMMINGS.FOOLS ()
Date: February 28, 2021 02:19PM

follow

Posted by: CPAC.ASSLICK.DRUNK ()
Date: February 28, 2021 06:22PM

hiccup

Posted by: CPAC.LIES.ALL.TRUMP ()
Date: February 28, 2021 10:26PM

yeah

Posted by: TRUMP.HISTORY.DONE.FART ()
Date: March 01, 2021 06:16AM

ahh

Posted by: Short Yellow Bus ()
Date: March 01, 2021 07:40PM

funny farm

Posted by: Short Yellow Bus ()
Date: March 01, 2021 07:41PM

funny farm!

Posted by: Pc retardzz ()
Date: March 01, 2021 07:44PM

Trump forever!
Attachments:
25E844BA-3CEC-45E3-A349-1CF7A0FD0E2A.jpeg

Date: March 01, 2021 07:48PM

That's my dick!

Posted by: so many ass eaters ()
Date: March 01, 2021 10:11PM

yum

Date: March 01, 2021 11:02PM

dick

Date: March 02, 2021 06:50AM

touch it for me

Posted by: Dementia ass clown Biden ()
Date: March 02, 2021 09:25PM

rawdog

Posted by: Dayum ()
Date: March 03, 2021 06:17AM

peepee

Posted by: March 4th My ASS ()
Date: March 03, 2021 04:55PM

haha

Posted by: March 4th My ASS ()
Date: March 03, 2021 10:10PM

haha

Posted by: Phony Trumptard Antics ()
Date: March 04, 2021 07:46AM

no way

Posted by: Haha Trump Lost Again! ()
Date: March 04, 2021 11:18PM

haha

Posted by: My xbox kicks playstation's ass ()
Date: March 05, 2021 08:59PM

zoom

Posted by: My Playstation kicks Xbox's ass ()
Date: March 06, 2021 10:16PM

meh

Posted by: Gagfot ()
Date: March 07, 2021 10:55PM

thay

Posted by: My xbox kicks playstation's ass ()
Date: March 08, 2021 09:10PM

zoom

Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.