HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Trump Ruins Giuliani ()
Date: January 25, 2021 11:48AM

Giuliani is going to be broke! No wonder Trump quickly dumped Giuliani.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Biden's America ()
Date: January 25, 2021 12:16PM

Great news. Too bad Dominion will never let it go to court.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Good as Won ()
Date: January 25, 2021 12:19PM

Biden's America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great news. Too bad Dominion will never let it go
> to court.

Dominion filed it. Of course Dominion wants Rudy in court and media coverage proving how the machines can't be beat.

Dumb Trump fucks think that you can simply rig the machines. This is what we get from barely high educated backwoods Trump fucks who can barely read.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Rigged election ()
Date: January 25, 2021 12:42PM

Good as Won Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Biden's America Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Great news. Too bad Dominion will never let it
> go
> > to court.
>
> Dominion filed it. Of course Dominion wants Rudy
> in court and media coverage proving how the
> machines can't be beat.
>
> Dumb Trump fucks think that you can simply rig the
> machines. This is what we get from barely high
> educated backwoods Trump fucks who can barely
> read.
During the Georgia election an IT guy logged into an active machine at an election fraud hearing dumbass. It was live on TV. Everyone knows the election was rigged. Stop pretending.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Penn and Teller ()
Date: January 25, 2021 12:49PM

Rigged election Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good as Won Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Biden's America Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Great news. Too bad Dominion will never let
> it
> > go
> > > to court.
> >
> > Dominion filed it. Of course Dominion wants
> Rudy
> > in court and media coverage proving how the
> > machines can't be beat.
> >
> > Dumb Trump fucks think that you can simply rig
> the
> > machines. This is what we get from barely high
> > educated backwoods Trump fucks who can barely
> > read.
> During the Georgia election an IT guy logged into
> an active machine at an election fraud hearing
> dumbass. It was live on TV. Everyone knows the
> election was rigged. Stop pretending.

Then he pulled a rabbit out of a hat.


The election results in Georgia were recounted twice including a hand recount of the paper ballots and all three were consistent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Joe & the HO the downfall of USA ()
Date: January 25, 2021 12:53PM

Everyone knows the election was rigged

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Election Fraud ()
Date: January 25, 2021 12:56PM

They probably oughtn't of do that. Rudy been trying to get his day in court this whole time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: January 25, 2021 01:36PM

Election Fraud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They probably oughtn't of do that. Rudy been
> trying to get his day in court this whole time.

Rudy had his day in court and he was laughed out.



In fact, the Trump Campaign clogged up the courts for 5 weeks and 60 court cases.

This was the most scrutinized election ever. It has been litigated and adjudicated and it was shown that there was no fraud anywhere.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/26/us/politics/republicans-voter-fraud.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: YXLJP ()
Date: January 25, 2021 01:49PM

Unlike you trumptards, I actually read the complaint filed by Dominion. It's an excellent piece of legal work. The attorneys for Dominion are first rate litigators with extensive defamation experience. Rudu's in a pile of shit.

Given his divorce the guy's probably close to broke. He probably thought Trump would bail him out but that's not happening. Trump doesn't bail people out, and Trump has his own legal and financial problems. Rudi may think that he'll raise money online for his legal defenses but I'll bet he won't get more than a couple of hundred grand out of that scheme. That won't get him very far.

I bet he's in bankruptcy court in a few months.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: The big problem about Georgia ()
Date: January 25, 2021 01:59PM

The big problem with Georgia is the hand recount verified the results of the initial count.

The initial count was done partially with Dominion.

The hand recount of the paper ballots was done without Dominion.

If Dominion's results were nefarious in Georgia, these two results would have been substantially different.

If anything, this verifies the accuracy of Dominion machines.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: UVJWY ()
Date: January 25, 2021 02:00PM

Election Fraud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They probably oughtn't of do that. Rudy been
> trying to get his day in court this whole time.


One of the things the lawsuit emphasizes is that while Giuliani accused Dominion of fraud dozens of times in media appearances, he never brought a lawsuit making those claims. Don't you wonder why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Bt the numbers ()
Date: January 25, 2021 02:04PM

UVJWY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Election Fraud Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They probably oughtn't of do that. Rudy been
> > trying to get his day in court this whole time.
>
>
> One of the things the lawsuit emphasizes is that
> while Giuliani accused Dominion of fraud dozens of
> times in media appearances, he never brought a
> lawsuit making those claims. Don't you wonder
> why?

With over 60 lawsuits filed, No one can claim they didn't have the opportunity to file a lawsuit about Dominion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Dumb Dominion ()
Date: January 25, 2021 02:39PM

Now Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) will get full discovery. Depositions of company officials, internal documents, even the machines themselves. It is almost as if they are telling Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) "Here's the keys, fuckwad. See what you can do with them". They act like they think they have nothing to hide. Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) should be able to bury them.

The fact that Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) will face discovery from Dominion is of no matter. Because we know Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) have all the evidence they need to back up each and every claim they have ever made about Dominion. Many, many affidavits. Nothing in their files could possibly show something as far fetched as Trump trying to steal the election. They do not call these guys the "Elite Strike Force" for nothing.

Rudy, and whoever else Dominion sues, has got this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: DDXFH ()
Date: January 25, 2021 02:46PM

Dumb Dominion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) will get
> full discovery. Depositions of company officials,
> internal documents, even the machines themselves.
> It is almost as if they are telling Rudy (and
> whoever else Dominion sues) "Here's the keys,
> fuckwad. See what you can do with them". They
> act like they think they have nothing to hide.
> Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) should be
> able to bury them.
>
> The fact that Rudy (and whoever else Dominion
> sues) will face discovery from Dominion is of no
> matter. Because we know Rudy (and whoever else
> Dominion sues) have all the evidence they need to
> back up each and every claim they have ever made
> about Dominion. Many, many affidavits. Nothing in
> their files could possibly show something as far
> fetched as Trump trying to steal the election.
> They do not call these guys the "Elite Strike
> Force" for nothing.
>
> Rudy, and whoever else Dominion sues, has got
> this.

Ridiculous. All this crap you posted assumes that Dominion committed actual voter fraud and switched votes from Biden to Trump. Sorry, trumptard, that didn't happen. If it had, Rudy would have sued over it. He didn't. He knew it wasn't true.

BTW, Sidney Powell, who is crazier than Rudy and somewhat stupider, did file suits based on claims about Dominion committing fraud. The "Kraken" suits. They went nowhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: UT4HP ()
Date: January 25, 2021 02:55PM

Dumb Dominion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> They do not call these guys the "Elite Strike
> Force" for nothing.
>


They called THEMSELVES the "Elite Strike Force", trumptard. Nobody else called them that. Anyone who knows anything called them "incompetent".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Release the Krak Head ()
Date: January 25, 2021 03:04PM

....
Attachments:
ruddd.jpg
rudy.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Dumb Dominion ()
Date: January 25, 2021 03:21PM

Dumb Dominion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) will get
> full discovery. Depositions of company officials,
> internal documents, even the machines themselves.
> It is almost as if they are telling Rudy (and
> whoever else Dominion sues) "Here's the keys,
> fuckwad. See what you can do with them". They
> act like they think they have nothing to hide.
> Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) should be
> able to bury them.
>
> The fact that Rudy (and whoever else Dominion
> sues) will face discovery from Dominion is of no
> matter. Because we know Rudy (and whoever else
> Dominion sues) have all the evidence they need to
> back up each and every claim they have ever made
> about Dominion. Many, many affidavits. Nothing in
> their files could possibly show something as far
> fetched as Trump trying to steal the election.
> They do not call these guys the "Elite Strike
> Force" for nothing.
>
> Rudy, and whoever else Dominion sues, has got
> this.

I forgot to add I was being sarcastic.

There are Trumpers who sound like this, I understand your confusion.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: 4U3PH ()
Date: January 25, 2021 03:23PM

Dumb Dominion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dumb Dominion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Now Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) will
> get
> > full discovery. Depositions of company
> officials,
> > internal documents, even the machines
> themselves.
> > It is almost as if they are telling Rudy (and
> > whoever else Dominion sues) "Here's the keys,
> > fuckwad. See what you can do with them". They
> > act like they think they have nothing to hide.
> > Rudy (and whoever else Dominion sues) should be
> > able to bury them.
> >
> > The fact that Rudy (and whoever else Dominion
> > sues) will face discovery from Dominion is of
> no
> > matter. Because we know Rudy (and whoever else
> > Dominion sues) have all the evidence they need
> to
> > back up each and every claim they have ever
> made
> > about Dominion. Many, many affidavits. Nothing
> in
> > their files could possibly show something as
> far
> > fetched as Trump trying to steal the election.
> > They do not call these guys the "Elite Strike
> > Force" for nothing.
> >
> > Rudy, and whoever else Dominion sues, has got
> > this.
>
> I forgot to add I was being sarcastic.
>
> There are Trumpers who sound like this, I
> understand your confusion.
>
> Sorry for the misunderstanding


No problem. Happens all the time on FFXU. You really can't use sarcasm much on this site. The trump supporters will always post something that's even more stupid sounding.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Guiliani Clown Show ()
Date: February 21, 2021 08:13PM

A prominent nonprofit policy research organization, MITRE Corp., is out with a report on its four-month review of the 2020 election and found no evidence that Dominion Voting Systems or others skewed the results.

Denver-based Dominion, which has filed defamation lawsuits against Trump attorneys and has threatened lawsuits of several conservative media organizations, publicized the independent report Friday afternoon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Trumpian Evidence ()
Date: February 21, 2021 09:44PM

Joe & the HO the downfall of USA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone knows the election was rigged


Trumpian 'evidence' -

1. Everyone knows

2. People are saying

3. Its on the internet

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Trumpian evidence ()
Date: February 21, 2021 09:47PM

I forgot one -

4. 1000 affidavits (which are never actually produced)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dominion Sues Rudy for $1.3 Billion. Lawyers Say Case is Strong and Likely to Succeed
Posted by: Giuliani is So Fucked ()
Date: February 22, 2021 08:54AM

Giuliani must of been on drugs. Make absolutely no sense that he was that stupid to slander a large company like Dominion.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **        **         ********    *******  
 **    **  **        **    **   **     **  **     ** 
     **    **        **    **   **     **  **        
    **     **        **    **   **     **  ********  
   **      **        *********  **     **  **     ** 
   **      **              **   **     **  **     ** 
   **      ********        **   ********    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.