HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden is going to single-handedly serve the Democrats a major loss in the mid-terms!
Posted by: I can't wait to see it happen! ()
Date: January 25, 2021 07:26AM

Biden has done more damage than anyone possible could in the few days he's been in office! I'm sure even the people that blindly voted for him are scratching their heads in wonderment. Remember, he said that he had a solution to end the virus? I guess copying what Trump was doing was it! Shew, shew retarded Biden flu! All of the deaths, as of January 20th, happened on Biden's watch!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden is going to single-handedly serve the Democrats a major loss in the mid-terms!
Posted by: He's just getting started too ()
Date: January 25, 2021 08:25AM

That's the scary part!

Re: Biden is going to single-handedly serve the Democrats a major loss in the mid-terms!
Posted by: Joementia ()
Date: January 25, 2021 08:35AM

Agreed. Millions of people are dying from the Biden virus and old Joe just sits there, with his finger stuck up his ass, telling the American people there is NOTHING he can do.

Posted by: Mexico is paying for cancer cure ()
Date: January 25, 2021 09:28AM

Where’s the cure for cancer?

Posted by: Jill's Cunt Smells Like Trump! ()
Date: January 25, 2021 02:42PM

I think the letter The Donald left for Sloppy Joe was instructing him to eat the cream pie he left in his wife! I'm sure that Sloppy Joe obliged!

Posted by: chickendinner ()
Date: January 25, 2021 10:53PM

No, we will just cheat again. You Republitards are so fucking stupid. You will never win another election again. Say it with me Comrades!
Attachments:
winner.png
time.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.