HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Covfefe pm'ed me and offered sex with his asian beard wife in exchange for taking down FFXU
Posted by: another registered poster ()
Date: January 20, 2021 06:27PM

He is getting desperate but I passed. Then he offered to coat my balls with chocolate and lick it off. I passed on that one as well. Then he offered to suck off my 3 Welsh Corgis, and I reported him to the ASPCA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Covfefe pm'ed me and offered sex with his asian beard wife in exchange for taking down FFXU
Posted by: Calis ()
Date: January 20, 2021 06:28PM

This is a classic eesh thread.

Re: Covfefe pm'ed me and offered sex with his asian beard wife in exchange for taking down FFXU
Posted by: Eesh outed him ()
Date: January 20, 2021 06:31PM

Of course it's eesh. He started talking about Moreno randomly in the outing thread.

Posted by: still not eesh ()
Date: January 20, 2021 06:32PM

Eesh outed him Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course it's eesh. He started talking about
> Moreno randomly in the outing thread.

Sorry Mizzer. I'm not your unrequited love interest.
Attachments:
william robert moreno.jpg

Posted by: Whatever you say lonely faggot ()
Date: January 20, 2021 06:43PM

I could care less if you post pictures of William Robert Moreno of Sterling being a pedophile. I'm not him. But you are eesh. You interested Moreno into a thread about covfefe because you're so obsessed with that fat ugly piece of shit. You have yourself away, homo.

Posted by: Gave not have ()
Date: January 20, 2021 06:48PM

Gave*

Posted by: Hi lonely faggot Moreno ()
Date: January 20, 2021 06:55PM

Whatever you say lonely faggot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could care less if you post pictures of William
> Robert Moreno of Sterling being a pedophile. I'm
> not him. But you are eesh. You interested Moreno
> into a thread about covfefe because you're so
> obsessed with that fat ugly piece of shit. You
> have yourself away, homo.

LOL, Hi William. You are William Moreno but I'm still not eesh though. You always project, project, project. It's classic Moreno. By the way, since everyone here is bisexual why do you keep using sexual orientation as some kind of pejorative? Do you hate yourself for being attracted to men?

Lastly, did you ever consider just offering to pay eesh $300,000 to fuck you up your assholeo? Wouldn't that be more effective than your "imbecilic jihad" and your daily innane kabuki dance of eesh and katie postings?
Attachments:
william moreno wants gay sex.jpg
miz is a faggot.png
Miz attracted to eesh2.png
want someone to fuck me up asshole.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.