HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ukrainian Brides – Dating
Posted by: ashleharris ()
Date: January 20, 2021 06:29AM

Ukrainian women are also known to be homely and have a lot of love for their families. Ukrainian brides do their best at home, such as delicious food and cleaning, and they become good mothers. They are able to create a friendly family.
Ukrainian women are attractive because https://legitmailorderbride.net/ukrainian-brides/ they often give their best hospitality not only to their families but also to their important visitors. Since mothers and grandmothers are growing up with a homely appearance, it is also a feature that many Ukrainian women stand up to protect their families. The gentle appearance of watching over the family is also an attraction of Ukrainian brides.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ukrainian Brides – Dating
Posted by: James Franko ()
Date: February 05, 2021 05:12AM

If you are interested in casual dating, then you just need to visit https://www.senior-datingsites.com/. It is not always possible to find a person with whom you can flirt without consequences. Flirting makes a person feel young and hot again. Otherwise, it is simply impossible to get that feeling.

Posted by: Big like a pickle ()
Date: February 05, 2021 05:45AM

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Posted by: uchxe ()
Date: February 05, 2021 06:00AM

ashleharris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ukrainian women are also known to be

psycho killers, qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, far better. Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away.

Posted by: Me so horny ()
Date: February 05, 2021 06:09AM

ashleharris Wrote:
> Ukrainian women are also known to be homely and
> have a lot of love for their families. Ukrainian
> brides do their best at home, such as delicious
> food and cleaning, and they become good mothers.
> They are able to create a friendly family.
> Ukrainian women are attractive because
> https://legitmailorderbride.net/ukrainian-brides/
> they often give their best hospitality not only to
> their families but also to their important
> visitors. Since mothers and grandmothers are
> growing up with a homely appearance, it is also a
> feature that many Ukrainian women stand up to
> protect their families. The gentle appearance of
> watching over the family is also an attraction of
> Ukrainian brides.

Since this shit is fake, and your just making it up anyway, couldn't you least offer some hot Asian brides?

Posted by: TMNL4 ()
Date: February 05, 2021 01:14PM

Just after the fall of the Russian empire, they started to advertise these trips over there where you could meet women who wanted to marry you. There were us 4 incel losers, even though they hadn't invented that name then it's what we were. We had good eds. and good jobs, but no girlfriends, so we had a lot of money in the bank. We decided to go to E. Europe and see what we could get. I went to Russia, 1 guy went to Poland, 1 to Ukraine & 1 to Macedonia.

What they did was take you to parties. If you met somebody you liked, you made a deal, paid a fee & they took care of the paperwork and she showed up like 2 weeks after you got back to America.

So I went to a bunch of these parties and there were lots of nice looking girls from 18-20 (we were all 24 except for 1 who was 25). These companies spent some money to buy these girls a nice dress or 2 and teach them how to do makeup. They were dirt poor girls otherwise. There were these women in their 30s who hosted the parties and they had nicer clothes and makeup, too. These girls were all pretty shallow and had only 1 thing in mind: GTFO of there and the poverty. Everybody thinks the streets in America are paved with gold.

I knew I was better off not going for 1 of those. I was better off alone &miserable, than having a few moments of happiness only to have my bank account cleaned out & her gone. Even if she hadn't taken the money directly, she'd still get me to spend it all on her and once the money was gone, she'd be, too.

So I was in this bar and one of the older women showed up there. I recognized her from the parties. I started talking to her. She noted I hand't met anybody I liked yet, and there were only 2 more parties & she didn't want me to go back to America disappointed since that would be bad for business. We talked a long time and I was getting interested, in HER. I finally told her and she giggled and asked why I'd be interested in a 35 YO woman when there were plenty of young girls for me. I told her I wanted a real wife, not someone trying to get away from poverty and political probs. & would take any way out of it. I wound up in her bed that night. I woke up in the morning next to her and we did morning reprise. She actually looked OK w/out her makeup. Her boss was actually glad to see she'd met somebody and helped her out with the paperwork.

All 4 of us got back at the same time and our new soon to be wives showed up 2 weeks later. WE scheduled our weddings and got married.

The wife of the guy who went to Russia was 19 when she got here. Almost immediately, she started taking these trips to NYC. Turns out she was messing with some thugs in the Russian Mafia. She drained his bank account, maxed out his CCs and almost got him fired from his job. The final straw was when 5 of them showed up on his doorstep, beat the shit out of him and told him to leave her alone. He finally got a divorce from her.

The wife of the guy who went to Macedonia was 20. She was pretty good to him for the first 3 years. Then she decided she liked the BBC. Of course, burn the coal, pay the toll. After a couple of these BBC boys beat her, she came begging back to him. The dope took her back, even with her child fathered by 1 of those BBC boys. After about a year, she started hanging out w/MS-13 boys. They didn't beat her, but they screwed around on her and wouldn't take care of her. She came back begging again & he wised up, threw her & the kid out and got a divorce.

The Ukranian girl was 18. She was a real cunt, but stayed with him for 15 yrs. & gave him 2 kids. From what we can tell, she never ran around on him. (After she left, then got the kids back, he had them DNA-ed & they were his). Finally, 1 day she just up and left w/the kids. She ran around w/diff guys & finally got in a car accident when 1 of her BFs was drunk and crashed the car. She's a basket case now.

I'm still married to mine. She always treated me good. Always faithful. Worked part time while she went to school for accounting until she got pregnant. Then she could only go to school and deal with the kids, but work was going good, so I could afford it. The kids are grown and gone, 2 of them
did well. There was 1 who was a prob., but the judge gave him a choice: the Army or prison. He asked the judge if he could do the Navy, instead so the judge said OK. He got out about a year ago and learned plumbing there. He got his journeyman's card and is studying and putting in the time for his Master Certification. So the Navy straightened him out. Plumbers make pretty good money. Wife eventually got her CPA and is doing good, too.

I'm the only 1 who picked an older 1 & I'm the only 1 with a happy ending. Lucky, I guess.

Posted by: leonz1981 ()
Date: April 07, 2021 07:15AM

ashleharris, well, there are plenty of dating websites, but you should keep in mind that not all of them have real users, girls and women. I know at least one great web resource ( this one: https://www.datemyage.com/dating-an-older-man/ ), where I've met real women of 40-45 yo. They have really nice database of cute and beautiful women, and I do like it. Can highly recommend it.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 19, 2022 05:31PM

ashleharris Wrote:
> Ukrainian women are also known to be homely and
> have a lot of love for their families. Ukrainian
> brides do their best at home, such as delicious
> food and cleaning, and they become good mothers.
> They are able to create a friendly family.
> Ukrainian women are attractive because
> https://legitmailorderbride.net/ukrainian-brides/
> they often give their best hospitality not only to
> their families but also to their important
> visitors. Since mothers and grandmothers are
> growing up with a homely appearance, it is also a
> feature that many Ukrainian women stand up to
> protect their families. The gentle appearance of
> watching over the family is also an attraction of
> Ukrainian brides.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.