HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Donald Trump has been Impeached a second time; Hang your heads in shame!
Posted by: Just in at this min. ()
Date: January 13, 2021 04:26PM

History has been made. Be thankful you are alive to see this, never happened before. And the country is still Strong and Sound, laff at that European Coun tries and especially South American countries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald Trump has been Impeached a second time; Hang your heads in shame!
Posted by: Casino bankrupter. US destroyer ()
Date: January 13, 2021 04:40PM

What kind of a president gets impeached twice?

And what kind of president requires 15,000 national guard troops to guard the Capitol from his reckless behavior?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald Trump has been Impeached a second time; Hang your heads in shame!
Posted by: mjpl6 ()
Date: January 13, 2021 04:41PM

Just in at this min. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> History has been made. Be thankful you are alive
> to see this, never happened before. And the
> country is still Strong and Sound, laff at that
> European Coun tries and especially South American
> countries.


Has to go through the Senate dumb ass. The House is just the minor league of Congress.

But I did see the Savanah Guthrie has to drag her ugly ass out of bed to report on it. "I'm so important. I must be a part of this."

BBZtssQ.img?h=1798&w=1438&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald Trump has been Impeached a second time; Hang your heads in shame!
Posted by: OP is a moron ()
Date: January 13, 2021 04:46PM

mjpl6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just in at this min. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > History has been made. Be thankful you are
> alive
> > to see this, never happened before. And the
> > country is still Strong and Sound, laff at
> that
> > European Coun tries and especially South
> American
> > countries.
>
>
> Has to go through the Senate dumb ass. The House
> is just the minor league of Congress.
>
> But I did see the Savanah Guthrie has to drag her
> ugly ass out of bed to report on it. "I'm so
> important. I must be a part of this."
>
> src="https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/am
> p/entityid/BBZtssQ.img?h=1798&w=1438&m=6&q=60&o=f&
> l=f&x=674&y=380">


He is, in fact, impeached for the second time. Learn basic civics, dumb shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald Trump has been Impeached a second time; Hang your heads in shame!
Posted by: she's a Babe!! ()
Date: January 13, 2021 04:47PM

How is that an ugly lady^^ You must have meant it in a rhetorical sense. She's Crazy!Sexy!Cool!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald Trump has been Impeached a second time; Hang your heads in shame!
Posted by: Hail Bitches ()
Date: January 13, 2021 05:04PM

Impeach him a thousand more times. It means nothing coming from you faggots.
Attachments:
Trump.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald Trump has been Impeached a second time; Hang your heads in shame!
Posted by: Impeachment spmeachment ()
Date: January 13, 2021 05:48PM

Impeachment means shit. Trumpy is still in his job. They have to do even more shit to get him out. He ain’t goin nowhere in 7 days so relax.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **   ******    **     **  ********   **    ** 
       **  **    **   **     **  **     **   **  **  
       **  **         **     **  **     **    ****   
       **  **   ****  *********  **     **     **    
 **    **  **    **   **     **  **     **     **    
 **    **  **    **   **     **  **     **     **    
  ******    ******    **     **  ********      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.