HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: Aiding And A Betting Man ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:06PM

America's incredible Government is going to prevent these guys from flying around and causing "divisive incidents" in the American Capitol and all 50 state Capitols being targeted by the insurrectionists.

God Bless America and th bravo patriots protecting th American Homeland.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: Pc Retardzzzzzz ()
Date: January 13, 2021 02:15PM

.
Attachments:
290edfd3c2648421.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: Hs sux shit ()
Date: January 13, 2021 05:51PM

Homeland Security sucks shit. Remember 9/11. It is the shittiest government agency out of them all in terms of places to work and that’s saying a lot because they are all pretty terrible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: We Found Forest Gump ()
Date: January 13, 2021 05:59PM

Hs sux shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Homeland Security sucks shit. Remember 9/11. It is
> the shittiest government agency out of them all in
> terms of places to work and that’s saying a lot
> because they are all pretty terrible.

Yeah they really weren't organized back on 9/11. Of course DHS wasn't actually an agency until 2002, but don't let the facts get in the way of constructing your argument because it undermines the comedic affect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: HS sux still ()
Date: January 14, 2021 01:00AM

What were they doing in 2001? Holding their dicks in their hands?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: All Need to be On NO FLY List ()
Date: January 14, 2021 09:14AM

Anybody who attacks the US Capitol needs to be on the NO FLY list. They lost their right to fly when they attacked the US Capitol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: Point of Logic ()
Date: January 14, 2021 11:20AM

All Need to be On NO FLY List Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anybody who attacks the US Capitol needs to be on
> the NO FLY list. They lost their right to fly
> when they attacked the US Capitol.

Nothing in the Constitution about the "right to fly".

It is a privilege.

Just like with you driver's license, pilots license, hunting license, and security clearance pr position of trust, armed insurrection, domestic terror, and undermining the Constitutional rights of others is forbidden regardless of your mode of transportation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: Zip Tie Tony ()
Date: January 14, 2021 12:01PM

All Need to be On NO FLY List Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anybody who attacks the US Capitol needs to be on
> the NO FLY list. They lost their right to fly
> when they attacked the US Capitol.


Some of our elected dnc officials have been misbehaving and they are still allowed o fly.

I can be of assistance for the misbehaving

Zip tie Tony air travel zip ties, a complete air travel package, feet, hands, and comes with mouth piece to shut these cock sick as quiet on flights

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security & TSA Expanding Republican Domestic Terrorist No-Fly List
Posted by: Antiasshat. ()
Date: January 14, 2021 07:50PM

HS sux still Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What were they doing in 2001? Holding their dicks
> in their hands?


Hey dumbass DHS wasn’t even formed until 2002. You’d know that if you weren’t ignorant

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  **    **  **     **  **     ** 
 ***   ***   **  **    **  **   **     **  ***   *** 
 **** ****    ****      ****    **     **  **** **** 
 ** *** **     **        **     *********  ** *** ** 
 **     **     **        **     **     **  **     ** 
 **     **     **        **     **     **  **     ** 
 **     **     **        **     **     **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.