HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My Trumptard Facebook Friend Posted That.. "I am Leaving Facebook"
Posted by: Trump Ruins Facebook ()
Date: January 11, 2021 07:44PM

Well I have my doubts on this. Everybody who says they are leaving facebook comes back.

A post about 4 months said "I am leaving facebook and using MeMo." That never happened.

It would be nice if all the Trumptards would leave facebook but it never seems to happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Trumptard Facebook Friend Posted That.. "I am Leaving Facebook"
Posted by: Facebook sucks ()
Date: January 11, 2021 10:12PM

Facebook was really created for college kids to share information on parties and who is hot etc. Even Jessie Eisenberg, who was in the Facebook movie as Zuckerberg is not on Facebook. Now insecure adults with issues are on there for constant feedback. Move on with life people! You are 50 years old. Stop checking to see if anyone liked the picture of your receding hairline under eye wrinkles photos with your dopey looking wife drinking coffees at Starbucks. No one gives a fuck!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.