HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Visited One Of My Many Vacation Rentals At The Beach This Weekend.
Posted by: It's Awesome Having Money!!!!!!! ()
Date: January 11, 2021 09:15AM

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than going out to a nice restaurant and tipping the waitress the exact amount of my luxurious dinner. I do the same for my house cleaner. The company that she works for gets paid $250 and I also give her a $250 tip! Once the house is cleaned, I scoot off to the marina for a jaunt on my yacht! Yes, the Captain and his crew also get healthy tips! Sharing money is what makes the world go around and the economy flourish!

PS; keep getting those title loans, boys and girls, Momma likes spending!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Visited One Of My Many Vacation Rentals At The Beach This Weekend.
Posted by: Yes it is ()
Date: January 11, 2021 12:21PM

My ex approached me last fall about going in with her on a beach house that we could use and let the kids use. I asked her wouldn't it be better if we just rented. Let someone else deal with the maintenance. Let someone else deal with paying the taxes. Don't get tied to one location when better ones are available. Beach property can be a pain in the ass to own. It is easier to just give the kids extra cash and file the gift tax return than to buy a place where they can hang out.

Maybe I would feel differently if my net worth was in the upper eight figures, but I am not complaining.

Posted by: Jeb ()
Date: January 11, 2021 12:39PM

Don't get used to it. Under the Biden regime, taxes will increase a minimum of 33% across the board. How else are you going to pay for free Health care/ housing/food/education etc. etc. for illegals who pay no taxes and lazy, racist assed, Niggers who are demanding reperations or they will BLM (Burn, Loot, Murder).

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: January 11, 2021 12:41PM

OP - yeah sure we believe you. Tipping the cashier at McDonald’s $2 on top of the $2 for your happy meal is indeed a noble gesture. But pushing your little plastic boat around your bathtub hardly qualifies as taking a jaunt on your yacht. Now go back to your parents basement, little man, and dream up some more fantasies.

Date: January 11, 2021 12:51PM

I didn't grow up with money, but I quickly learned how to make it, then make my money multiply. You should look for ways to produce your own passive income. Look it up if you don't know what that is.

I will never have to work for anyone else the rest of my life. I consider myself very fortunate to have been able to craft my financial life this way. I worked very hard and took a few chances to get where I'm at now. I take pride in knowing that I never took advantage of anyone, but I have offered people solutions when they've been in dire situations!

Posted by: op lies ()
Date: January 11, 2021 12:54PM

op knows people who make money, but someone who makes money in a work your azz off field like loans is not wasting time on ffu

op is full of it

Posted by: BS, Rich don't Tip ()
Date: January 11, 2021 12:54PM

I'm going to call bullshit on the OP because rich people are the worst tippers. You don't rich by throwing money around. You get rich by keeping every dime and nickel and stealing other people's quarters.

Posted by: Me too ()
Date: January 11, 2021 01:00PM

Agree with those calling bullshit on OP. Notice how he offers no specifics as to how he made all this money he supposedly has. Probably writes these posts when things aren’t busy in the electronics department at Walmart where he works

Posted by: rona fuck me ()
Date: January 11, 2021 01:49PM

I don't think many people with money come to this site because of the poop pictures.

Posted by: Libs R Hitler. ()
Date: January 11, 2021 01:55PM

Yep libs, I bought another beach house.
Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: November 14, 2014 01:08AM

I am on a business trip (GSA contract) in the VA beach area and one of the generals I met with invited me to his house in Sandbridge. I liked it so much that I bought a house there. While it's not ocean front you can see the ocean, it has a pool, hot tub, sauna and a crows nest deck. The place is sweet. I paid $600k cash for it that I made from the republican controlled stock market. Holy fuck! 18,000 are you fucking kidding me!?!?!?

Americans won, libs lost. Suck it bitches!

Date: January 11, 2021 02:32PM

Google: passive income

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.