HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It think it's about time to grab my chips, cash them out, pull up the tent stakes and start over somewhere else.
Posted by: They call me the Gambler ()
Date: January 07, 2021 08:31AM

Between two old geezers, Trump and Biden, we're all fucked for the near future. We're probably more fucked for the long term, but I ain't gonna live past another 20 to 30 years anyways.

I've heard people chatter on about "white privilege" for about 12 years now. I think what we've been experiencing is "American privilege" which is about to come to an end! We're about to become the next Venezuela! SAD, BUT TRUE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It think it's about time to grab my chips, cash them out, pull up the tent stakes and start over somewhere else.
Posted by: Buy lottery tickets instead ()
Date: January 07, 2021 01:44PM

Who knows, you may end up winning bigly!

Re: It think it's about time to grab my chips, cash them out, pull up the tent stakes and start over somewhere else.
Posted by: Only Reagan got younger ()
Date: January 07, 2021 01:57PM

Donald Trump and Joe Biden are the Baby Boomer's last gasp. Second most indulged generation in American history. It wasn't supposed to be this way. The election of Barak Obama was, among other turning points, supposed to signal that our future presidents would be born after January 1, 1960. However Hillary was put out that she didn't get her moment and Trump came out of right field so in 2016 the Baby Boomers came back. Then in 2020 the Democrats produced a big field of candidates, but surprisingly few that the entire party could rally behind.

So let's make the commitment now that in the 2024 election neither party will nominate a candidate who was born before January 1, 1965, which would guarantee our next president was under 60 when sworn in.

Posted by: Nice Nipples ()
Date: January 11, 2021 06:43PM

The hell with all that age criteria. Let’s vote for a woman with nice big bouncy titties. Like that lady on the AT&T commercial they show every five minutes.

Posted by: tnt titties ()
Date: January 11, 2021 06:58PM

Nice Nipples Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The hell with all that age criteria. Let’s vote
> for a woman with nice big bouncy titties. Like
> that lady on the AT&T commercial they show every
> five minutes.

So that's what the Trump Suicide Bomber was doing. Try9ing to get a better of view of them big AT&T titties. Should have used one of those directional shape charges.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.