HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I quit watching FOX NEWS: 3/4 of the day they continually re-enforce "Biden won" with moles pretending to be conservative.
Posted by: associated pressing s 983 ()
Date: December 10, 2020 03:45PM

WTOP is "tokyo rose", maryland

WMAL is bad to: the hosts are pretty faithful especially as to "whether election resutls are final" (which is what counts)

HOWEVER WMAL's "lead in local/weather" staff are total commies always re-inforcing gov dominance and biden won. I'm surprised the conservative hosts are so congenital with them.

Breitbart is faithful: they expose major money ties and major boon dogles - they skip allot (ie, what is the nation debt of democrat counties compared to the federal debt? who are the loosers and winnders, what are their straights? can the winners justify their gov bought mansions? down, dirty, and personal politics. they expose the cuomo types though: but that isn't enough. the big picture is thousands of cuomo #democrat family raking in success for damaging the USA in every county - THAT'S THE PROBLEM.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I quit watching FOX NEWS: 3/4 of the day they continually re-enforce "Biden won" with moles pretending to be conservative.
Posted by: e45rht5 ()
Date: December 10, 2020 03:54PM

I have cable TV my HOA picked - the neighborhood "isn't allowed to have any other" (it's virginia, don't ask if it's legal, it's democrat and that #wins).

the cable TV has:

* scores of demcorat news channels - 100's of democrat news channels if you count channels that play #democrat news only part of the day

* several asian news channels

* tens of mexican news channels

* several UK news channels

* NOT A FUCKING SINGLE PRO-USA CONSERVATIVE NEWS CHANNEL

* stolen shows from the 1970's paid for with gov money (ie, happy days) that communists really have no right to broadcast for free since they are anti-american anti-legacy supporting

* commercials, even for shows stolen 70's shows, are all packed with racism and mandatory race representation, drunken behavior, and often intently annoying, unchecked medical lies, unchecked "mass lawsuit claims" (which were and really are illegal - any lawfirm having en-mass lawsuit money is a democrat criminal organization - such lawsuits were and are illegal)

* ZERO USA HISTORY - the history channel we all know is niggers in maryland who started the "history channel" to erase white history USING FEDERAL MONEY

* ANY CHANNEL THAT HAS LEARNING OR SCIENCE IS BLOCKED on my cable box

* ANY CHANNEL THAT HAS "How It's Made" (true business documentaries) are BLOCKED

* ANY CHANNEL THAT IS CONSERVATIVE is likely not on any cable tv network - i wouldn't know i have zero choice

Re: I quit watching FOX NEWS: 3/4 of the day they continually re-enforce "Biden won" with moles pretending to be conservative.
Posted by: hb45t54hj ()
Date: December 10, 2020 04:35PM

So sure democrats "have the right to advertise" - however - they don't have the rigth to dress up advertisements "as if it's truthful news" (it was and really still is illegal: actual code in law exactly on that point)

the question isn't just the MORALITY of there being a near 100% imbalance and that the "structure" is like an upside down cross in urine

THE QUESTION IS IF DEMOCRATS USED FEDERAL MONEY TO FUND CABLE TV: because that's highly illegal "the Hatch Act"

Posted by: rt5ntn ()
Date: December 10, 2020 04:35PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: VPKY4 ()
Date: December 10, 2020 05:04PM

Skip popeyes's in Greenbriar today folks. Ruined my ass, shitting all afternoon.

Posted by: Echo containment room ()
Date: December 10, 2020 05:45PM

He’s. Because the best way to get a grasp on reality is to completely avoid it.

Posted by: Op is an idiot ()
Date: December 10, 2020 06:40PM

Op has no idea what America is about. Dumbfuck loved fox, but now they agree that Biden won and he’s lost until Trump gives him his next words to repeat. Nobody respects Briebart, fool. You lost. Let it go

Posted by: yji,,yj h ()
Date: February 03, 2021 09:14AM

jm

Posted by: 6U56J6J ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:24AM

STOP THE STEAL

Posted by: ,!,, ,!,, ,!,, ,!,, ()
Date: February 25, 2021 07:43AM

this forum reeks of idiot farts. Ewww!

Posted by: upwoke ()
Date: February 25, 2021 04:50PM

,!,, ,!,, ,!,, ,!,, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this forum reeks of idiot farts. Ewww!

^^^^^^

this checks out

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.