HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: MICHIGAN ELECTION FRAUD HEARING - full live video
Posted by: ererthh ()
Date: December 03, 2020 03:17PM

Evidence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone was ordered out of the area and told to
> go home because counting would stop. Few minutes
> later counting resumes without observers and
> suitcases full of ballots are pulled out from
> under tables. WTF???

* THE PHOTO IS NOT FROM THE MICHIGAN TCF CENTER

* PEOPEL WERE NOT TOLD TO LEAVE. THE OBSERVERS WERE ARRESTED AND REMOVED BY THE DEMOCRAT STATE SENATE - THE SAME SENATE HEARING THE COMPLAINTS (which in itself is illegal - to hear complaints against yourself).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LOL` ()
Date: December 03, 2020 03:33PM

Yeah that was Georgia. In Michigan they arrested them.

Posted by: LOL` ()
Date: December 03, 2020 03:33PM

Yeah that was Georgia. In Michigan they arrested them.

Posted by: rgn ng ()
Date: December 04, 2020 03:32PM

d

Posted by: ertthhrh ()
Date: December 04, 2020 08:39PM

If you don't believe me, ask Guiliani!

Posted by: at 3'49" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 08:53PM

Another illegal alien, asian ms, testifies

she arrived at TCF around 12:30PM and was FORCED TO WAIT TO GET IT until 6:30pm. THAT'S A SIX HOUR WAIT OUTDOORS. (Michigan does have winter weather in early november: the 4th and 5th were quite nice)

They obstructed her duty.

A Postal box was left OPEN.

THE 100% DEMOCRAT CLAPPED BECAUSE SHE SHOULD BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH and, really, wasted 3 min. (said nothing new while not confirming what others said)

Posted by: at 3'53" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 09:27PM

Mr. Goreman, retired Navy Captain and Airline Pilot

day after election, present only 2.5 hr as non-paid observer. arived at 12:30pm wasn't let in until 6:00pm (despite that he saw republicans leaving)

(sure, just keep the captain, a pilot of whole cities, waiting)

* hostile environment - lawyer prevented him, threatened him, from challenging any ballot

* "I asked where is the paid republican worker who's supposed to be here. I was told 'we don't know we don't care about that'"

* ballots that did not appear in book left and came back with a manager that instructed democrat TCF worker to use ficticious birth dates (a back door in the system). Mr. Goreman asked how they were verified in a remote book he didn't have access to while his book said "does not exist", they of course lied to him.

Well honestly, he should have brought a tank, his arial support was not reliable.

Posted by: at 4'15" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 09:45PM

Ms with laced front black garb, 11am to 12AM (were they serving coffee??)

* she was obstructed from viewing "anything much"

* she was told "ballot duplication was due to an error" (ONE SHE HERSELF CANNOT VERYIFY), she does say if dups were counted twice (OTHER TESTIFIERS SAID THEY WERE, and they were threatened or even arrested for calling it out)

* ah, she's not a fool. She reports ONE BALLOT WAS DUPLICATED 4X, she's an eye witness, and was obstructed from challenged.

* "BUT THE SECOND DAY WAS CHAOTIC"

* SHE WAS THE LEAD OF MILITARY BALLOTS 20 BOXES

* THE NAACP WAS IN HER FACE AND SNOOPING THROUGH THE BOXES

* during this persons were being kicked out of the room, commotions

* they used the excuse too many republicans were in room - but WERE NOT SIGNED OUT, so you'd have 30 people kicked out while the logs showed they had not been kicked out

* she repeats testimony there were "about 12 republican observers left that day, around the end"

* "administrative login and password was taped to each table - enabling any illegal alien worker 100% access to hacking" (other testimony mentioned workers playing card games during slow hour(s))

THE LYING CUNT SENTATOR SAID "MIL BALLOTS ARE IN A DIFFERENT FORMAT"

HOWEVER - SHE SAID NOTHING EARLIER WHEN SHE WAS CHALLENGED TO TESTIFY HOW 100% OF THOSE MILITARY BALLOTS WERE ALL PRO-BIDEN

SHE WAS LYING THROUGH HER TEETH TO THE Ms in the black dress to "deter her from thinking she'd seen anything significant" so she'd not file legal charges

The nigger senator then chimed in about the NAACP. Wow what a surprise. SHE SAID IT WAS ALL DUE TO COVID19.

THE LYING NIGGER CUNT SAID NOT SIGNING PEOPLE OUT, THEN LATER KNOWINGLY USING THAT FALSE DATA AS EVIDENCE THEY HADN'T CHEATED, WAS "DUE TO COVID19"

Posted by: at 4'28" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 10:11PM

* a hispanic illegal immigrant testifies she was obstructed many times

* a black Ms. Articia mentions a BLM senator (? wanted to skip her), then begins a well spoken well organized and to point complain: there was "allot of fraud"

* poll workers were wearing Biden and BLM t-shirts

* "she's a Proud republican from the big D - Detroit!", too proud for those games

* witnessed workers, who saw "Trump mark" on ballots, push ballot back in envelope (skipping the ballot)

* democrat team leaders gathered poll workers for "private talks" from which they began cheering

* witness a poll worker who used WHITE OUT TAPE the whole night on ballots

* Ms Articia was candidate for the Michigan 13th Congressional District

THE BLACK MS SENATOR: "candidates cannot be observers, do you realize that?"

Articia: "I was not a poll counter I was observer and I could not have obstructed because no challenges were allot that night"

(it's not true that "politicians who are not yet politicians or previously were politicians cannot watch for fraud". Jimmy Carter was (is) a famous activist in poll watching - esp. envited as a special guest in some foreign country elections where fraud was suspected)

(one could call every republican impartial to their party's cause: the difference is in wide testimony DEMOCRATS DID FRAUD AND WERE CAUGHT AND ARE BEING CALLED OUT. AND THAT THE SENATE HEARING THE COMPLAINTS ARE ACTUALLY DEFENDANTS IN THE CASE.)

Posted by: at 4'34" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 10:22PM

Aerospace Engineer testifies: with introduction if he makes mistakes "with numbers" that planes fall out of the sky

* deplorable democrats are saying "the numbers happened in Detroit in 2016 so they must be VALID in 2020" (in fact, in 2016 Trump NATIONALLY BEGAN VOTER FRAUD initiatives - famously Gerry Connolly fairfax flat out denied republicans had a right to investigate his neck of the woods (which are now asian apartment and retail - built with taxpayer money btw and "BY OUT OF STATE BANKS"))

* you senators are not immune to being pulled into this prosection as defense

* just lawmakers? mcl 168 is a 113 page manual appearing before this specific election

* ?ARLO back end server IS OPEN SOFTWARE, AND ALLOWED REMOTE ACCESS TO THE QUALIFIED VOTER FILE

* he testifies his aeronautic engineering as a SYSTEMS AUDITOR allows him to testify that the voting system software's "quality control" IS A FAKE, knowingly ineffective

* he testifies "THE SOFTWARE MANUAL SPECIFIES AS A 'GOOD FEATURE' THAT VOTER REGISTRATION CAN BE ENTERED WHILE VOTES ARE BEING COUNTED" (which is illegal btw)

Posted by: at 4'39" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 10:34PM

Young buck arrived when boxes were being placed on windows.

* "upon entry I noticed the room was chaotic"

* "groups in the middle around empty ballot table, as other mentioned

* allot of repeat information agreeing with others as to what he saw

Posted by: at 4'43" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 10:57PM

Adam Diangelli - employed POLL WORKER, nov 3, BALLOT BOX INSPECTOR

* oct 14, 15 took training

* Our training required us to swear that, accepting the job, if Republicans were close enough to see ballots, we would call police using "covid19 safety" as the calling card ... FURTHERMORE THAT ARREST WOULD BE WARRANTED, AND THE 911 emergency line was waiting for calls

This is un-precedented that 911 would be taking political action calls instead of waiting for another important call, such as "george floyd is robbing me" or "my granny fell and can't get up" or "car accident - litigants arguing already"

* lawsuit filed oct 23

* "I FILED A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE SECRETARY OF STATE (6 DAYS before the count?) AND THE JUDGE AGREED THAT THERE WAS AN ESSENCE OF TIME".

THE JUDGE Cynthia Stevens ISSUED AN ORDER FOR DETROIT TRAINING CODE WAS MODIFIED: covid19 could not be used to prevent observers from challenging

HOWEVER THE STATE DEMOCRATS BULLIGERENTLY CONTINUED THE CAMPAIG AGAINST COURT ORDERS

omg, they are going to jail aren't they? both using "medicine to do political arrests during election counting" and doing so after a Judge ordered them not to?

--------------------------
THIS IS JAW DROPPING NEWS, THAT LAST ITEM

My comment: it's no wonder they scheduled frasier near last: had the other persons waiting "to testify" (to their attackers), the day would have been QUITE DIFFERENT, PERHAPS HEATED.

One of the observers, an older gentleman nervous in public speech, specifically said he was due in court FOR CHARGES FILED AGAINST HIM when he challenged a ballot and (got in a tussel with the obstructor). OH HAD HE KNOWN.
--------------------------

* DEMOCRATS HIRED MANY TEENAGERS, MINORS NOT ELIGIBLE TO VOTE, AS POLL WORKERS (ie, not your most reliable bunch - tell them "come get your work" and they'll feed them - no questions where they came from or "if it's right") driving toyota in GM land, ugh!!! GM used to run commercials during Clinton's attack on the USA "buy american especially if your using USA's tax money"

(meanwhile jason failed his license renewal though in the 90's he never had a problem, the test seems backwards, and he wonders why none of the asians seem to know the rules of the road but have licenses!!)

* "HE WAS INSTRUCTED THAT PROVISIONAL BALLOTS WERE PHONY BALLOTS THAT WERE USED TO PREVENT REPUBLICANS FROM VOTING - AND THAT THE PROVS WOULD BE DESTROYED QUICKLY ENOUGH"

that's more jaw dropping news

* HE CONFIRMED THE ABOVE ALSO WAS IN THE LAWSUIT FILED IN THE DOCKET

Senator? "repeated one statement as a question", then, "no further questions"

Posted by: at 4'48" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 11:12PM

Blond Miss with Pony tail. (a fraud investigator). Mostly repeat testimony and a toung lashing, with it. She complained the paper organization was outrageous. She says her husband warned her it would be like that?!

Posted by: at 4:54 ()
Date: December 04, 2020 11:32PM

Santa testifies. david Klipbeet? Bishop? from White Lakes. A radio broadcast host owner and operator. in antram county.

* swore an oath (to God, not to communism*). reminding us that the Senate wasn't asking for truth and many didn't swear it. (gotta tell obama millenial educated kids that)

* present nov 19 joint session house senate. 3 clerks who gave opinions and testimony during (the hearing that day). His opinion is they should be struck because they WERE NOT SWORN IN.

* TESTIFIES HE'S A SELF MADE CABLING EXPERT. That he and Kobolt and he traced the wires down to "a high speed commercial router" (the INTERNET)

* Mr Kobalt and Himslef asked directly: are those attached to the Internet? reply "NO, YOU HAVE TO TRUST US, THEY ARE NOT".

Trusting democrats is not one of my strong suits. I'd rather have a pistol under the table.

* Santa names 5 counties he wants forensic investigaton of - the same five that the first speaker mention btw listed above.

* HE SAYS THE SENATE SHOULDN'T CERTIFY THE ELECTION: but infact 13 biden electors, all of michigan was already rules "for biden", all of them (the electors decide the presidency not the voters, the Constitution is clear about that - but who picked 100% biden electors)

Posted by: at 5'01" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 11:38PM

Mr Clicksbuy Oakland county.

* so shocked by CTF center it turned his hair bright white rather immediately

* repeats that it was odd that there was a lull in county and told to go home 8pm, A FLOOD OF COUNTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, then when he arrived 10am "everthing was quiet"

he has insited on insinuating that it can't be believed that so much activity happened in the middle of the night

Posted by: at 5'06" ()
Date: December 04, 2020 11:54PM

Blond Ms who flips her left wing back. A Nurse.

* hostile. repeated testimony made earlier

* AS A NURSE SHE DISCLAIMS POLICE 911 ARRESTS should have been used (though Dr. Fauci overrides her)

* she says all (153? 12? 140?) workers were asked to leave at once and the escalator, having so many people jammed at the top, was "NOT A SAFE SITUATION", and that if you want to keep people safe (the covid19 claims) YOU WOULD NOT DO THAT

I'VE READ THE FIRE CODE. SHE MORE RIGHT THAN SHE THINKS. A SINGLE EXIT AND ESCALATOR IS NOT RATED FOR 100 PERSONS AT ONCE. The fire code is designed to specify the occupation per foot of persons exiting and whether it is safe. While you'd think "that is only during fires" - the code applies at all times. It is also interconnected with building code. This is why football stadiums have wide exits and no escalators. It's also why a shopping center in a populated area must have things you might not have noticed: wide alleys, a number of doors, and so on.

THE FIRE MARSHALL HAS TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY EVENT such as TCF and stipulate to the even organizers, et alia, the movement of persons.

Posted by: at 5'06" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:04AM

... continued after my interruption

* served THE NIGHT OF THE ELECTION, the 5AM 6AM shift. it was hostile at night.

* "i was there at night, at 2AM Trump was ahead by 10% which is an amazing lead". not long after MY (laptop) MONITOR WENT DOWN, and I feel it was a data breach because when I went home and woke up - the numbers had swung incredibly

* when i'd left we'd processed 120,000 of the 170,000 absentee ballots we were expecting (she was told)

ME: it struck me as very unusual she had a earth mask not a medical mask. doesn't the hospital let her take, i mean wear, "the good ones" ?? you'd think the hospital protected their nurses.

Posted by: at 5'12" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:11AM

Ms Eggplant 19.

(star trek really missed out on her - she'd have made a great technical officer!)

* she was told she was not allowed to talk to "the workers"

* they weren't following procedures and told her "we aren't doing that this year"

* inside ballot numbers didn't match outside envelope number. they claimed this was the reason for the "whiteout tape"

* she says there were MOBS HIRED to guard, man to man (per say!), the observers to obstruct them

* IN GENERAL, SHE CALLED ALL OF THE OTHER WITNESSES LIARS AND NEWBIE INEXPERIENCE POLL OBSERVERS, SAID any problem she saw was easily explained BY THE SAME EXCUSES THE SENATORS WERE USING. i feel she was more a plant than an eggplant. really i don't prefer either but like the color

Posted by: at 5'12" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:12AM

(she also underlined more than once there were extremely few problems. there was too much other testimony to believe such a woman.)

Posted by: at 5:18 ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:23AM

the Mrs with the shawl.

* "democrat worker asked democrat manager 'what do i do, the envelope number doesn't match the one in the book'" Manager "doesn't matter - we'll just change it"

* SHE REVEALS AN OFF-TOPIC (snore) NO!!! OMG!!! It's important.

AT THE SENIOR HOME THESE PEOPLE WERE RUNNING, what they told seniors (ie, not all cognizant), were "mock ballots" using real ballots.

The testimony is from a NURSE. It was the staff who did it (not nurses, activities director).

THE AUDIO OF THE OVERSIGHT COMMITTE BEGAN FAILING WHILE SHE WAS DESRIBING THIS, and restored exactly when she was done

THEY WERE TOLD THAT THE BALLOTS WOULD NOT BE MAILED. SHE LATER THOUGHT "i bet they mailed those fake ballots", and contacted the hospital and they are "refusing to respond to requests"

* she visually showed, with a manilla envelope, what she saw goign on that she contested. THE OVERSIGHT COMMITTE / BIG MEDIA REMOVED THE CRITICAL STATEMENT FROM THE VIDEO: her statement was removed

Posted by: at 5'24" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:26AM

bald hair, big mustache, glasses

* thermometer: 85 deg in counting center

Posted by: at 5'39" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:35AM

polymer pink long sleve

* tried to distract us with notes "recived nov 4, enter as nov 2"

* the 3 ladies were entering ballots into the verified voting system

* saw (some) signatures didn't match even remotely

* multiple times, STACKS OF 50 BALLTS were put throught the tabulators multiple times. also we couldn't see the "outbox"

* they had us sign-in but not sign out

* there were only 10 of us, but people in the lobby waiting to come in weren't allowed in. THIS IS WHILE THE 20 BOXES OF MIL BALLOTS WERE COUNTED.

* there was not a sign Trump military vote she witnessed

* she challenged the Senate to say if they could believe such a thing could occur. THE SUCK ASS SENTATE REFUSED TO RESPOND

Posted by: at 5:43 ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:41AM

a Michigan woman, who's not show by the camera, says she was near the door when the "ballot truck arrived in the middle of the night"

* SHE VERIFIES IT WAS A COUNTY TRUCK WITH A COUNTY EMBLEM

* she says the "driver bring them in on dolly" was asian or mexican

* she says THEY LOOKED LIKE THE SAME BOXES THEY'D ALREADY COUNTED

(remember others there say there were no ballots in the truck - that all the ballots were the same ballots they'd already counted)

she begins describing the actual load. she didn't specify if they felt cool or had an outdoor smell

Posted by: at 5'45" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:50AM

2nd woman who's not seen on tape

* 80% of the ballots that arrived were closed with packaging tape - and that seed odd to me

* ballot numbers on envelope were written with light-green crayon that observers could never read

* they had democrats "inspecting ballots" before feeding. the workers doing this HAD INK PENS. (remember testimony earlier: it's specifically illegal for democrats pollers to have any false instruments or pens)

* i worked the next day at a school: the workers were supposed to call in to (get extra ballots) but they weren't - they methodically called nothing in and issued SECOND BALLOTS out all day (at the school not TCF)

* at a 3rd another poll office she found a DEMOCRAT WHO WAS NOT A WORKER there writing down names off ballots

STIFFLY REMEMBER REPUBLICAN CHALLENGERS COULDN'T SEE BALLOTS. But this democrat "challenger" was doing nothing except writing down certain names off ballots that passed by.

the woman testifying didn't check the list to see what names were being written down

Posted by: at 5'52" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 12:54AM

* "so many ballots appeared after the election deadline"

* ballots were not in poll books

* wrong dates of birth

* continually the poll workers entered false dates

* HE RE-ASSERTS THAT THE BALLOTS ARRIVING AFTER 4AM ARRIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE: none of them should have been counted, but the Mich. Senate continued to have them counted

Posted by: at 5'56" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:06AM

A lady describes ...

* I watched a video of how democrat poll workers were trained and it was sickening. The video says republicans are the enemy.

* the video evidenced that workers were INSTRUCTED to block observers and attack them opportunely

* her hiring company was UNDER FUNDED AND UNDERSTAFFED, and worked her feet off

* again: 3 leaving, a crowd of observers waiting to get in: THE SECURITY GUARD THERE WAS THREATENING ANYONE WHO SAID THEY SHOULD BE GOING IN

Posted by: at 6'08" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:17AM

a canadian woman (1/2 of michigans coins are canadian coins, if any of you knew)

* she witnessed an observer challenge a ballot. the POLL WORKER BRANDISHED A SHARP OBJECT AND THREATENED HIM, demanding he get out of her space. he moved back. she took a step toward him and demand he move back again.

* it was clear DEMOCRATS HAD HIRED PEOPLE to stand in between observers and what they needed to look at

* at 10:30 she got a call from someone following a truck to TCF. she went to observer. when she got there boxes had lined the windows and they were not letting republicans in

* she talked to news reporters and went home

* she says - that is only a small portion of her testimony

Posted by: at 6'13" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:31AM

Dr. Tarver

* a career gov workers with many connections including a clerk for the secretary of state (5 of them), formerly, former civil rights commission (she is black and wearing Trump apparel)

* SHE TESTIFIES BALLOT HARVESTING HAS BEEN ONGOING IN DETROIT FOR DECADES AND THAT ARRESTS HAVE, IN THE PAST, BEEN DEALT OUT (that this year is worse then before, and possibly last year too)

* for 25 years, in Pontiac Michigan ESPECIALLY, and Detroit, republicans have been removed by police by the democrats. THIS IS CONTRARY TO THE LYING NIGGER SENATOR WHO SAID THE 2016 BALLOT COUNT WAS A BENCH MARK FOR TRUTH

* IT IS FELONY TO ACCEPT A FRAUDULENT BALLOT, MIDEMEANOR TO GIVE ONE

* NO PROSECUTIONS HAVE GONE OUT THIS YEAR ONCE YET

Posted by: at 6'53" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:38AM

A 'regular' michiganer

* "I can't say much because I WAS REMOVED BY POLICE SOON AFTER I ENTERED"

* "I wasted my whole day and was shut out"

"You shouldn't need more examples of fraud than a dog wags it's tail"

"Detroit didn't take one steps forward two steps back. It took 17 steps back. There were outsiders in there taking over."

Posted by: at 6'57" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:45AM

Eddie in hunting clothes (is it deer season yet??), the only conservative on the warren city council

* allot of macomb county fraud - reported

* lawyers contacted

* IN THAT COUNTY - EVERY REPUBLICAN THAT RAN WON (except one unchallenged seat by a miss, who's challenger ran dry of money - hmmm democrats got #funded). WE WENT TO DINNER AT xxxx

* WHEN WE WOKE UP, EVERY REPUBLICAN FOR MACOMB COUNTY HAD LOST - 3am in the morning

* he went to TCF detroit to observer: PEOPLE WITH HOODIES WERE PHYSICALLY PUSHING THE 2 REMAINING POLL CHALLENGERS OUT THE DOOR - this is in the middle of the night

* he saw arrests AND A VEHICLE IMPOUNED

GRAND THEFT AUTO DONE BY THE GOVERNMENT

* the mayor had told the police to begin any Trump supporters in Detroit (in the TCF lot/building area)

Posted by: at 7'05" ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:50AM

a very respectable man in suit testifies

* DETROIT AND ONE OTHER CITY GOT MUCH MORE PAY THAN THE REST OF MICHIGAN: especially the managers

$250 is "the average I hear"

$600 was the DETROIT PAY

Posted by: bghtth ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:52AM

if we inspect closely: the REPUBLICAN OBSERVERS NOT REMOVED BY POLICE, were illegal aliens and blacks who "made smaller complaints" to the senate and who made justifications for fraud that so many others called as definitely fraud

SHE DIDN'T MENTION BEING ARRESTED

Posted by: bghtth ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:55AM

(the last testifyer was black, testified everything was normal except one ballot she should have challenged but was too late on, that she left and was not let back in - carefully not that's against the testimony of others she's calling them liars. she talks about counting tables as if she's talking about being in the detroit casino.)

Posted by: and that was the real finish ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:58AM

at 2'44" Wrote:
> the day ends with a reporter recap and soothing
> words from

some reporters who bought their gear with democrat money get on and lie like hell, then

the day ends with a soothing touch

intro-1585669567.jpg

Posted by: Trump's Dump ()
Date: December 05, 2020 02:08AM

Posted by: ah me! ()
Date: December 05, 2020 02:25AM

OK STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE YOUR NOT FOOLING ME WITH THAT ...

* misdemenor to give present fake ballots, felony to ACCEPT them

* that would mean prosecuting polls workers for "accepting ballots" and we know they hired teenagers

* that would mean ORCHESTRATORS - who created false ballot systems (the Mich. Senate) - or who schemed running illegal ballots forcing poll workers with brows to do it - would be misdemeanors

THAT WOULD MEAN YOU CAN'T PROSECUTE THE PEONS WHICH MEANS NO ONE CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR FELONY

===============================

THAT'S NOT TGOING TO HAPPEN THIS TIME AROUND

Posted by: 908sdfj ()
Date: December 05, 2020 02:38AM

ME: i would like to underline that the ballots that "turned the election" not only for Trump but EVERY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE IN MACOMB (similiar elsewhere i'm sure)

THOSE BALLOTS WERE PROVISIONAL / MAIL IN BALLOTS: they were not ballots driven from all around the state physically cast on voting day.

mail-ins were counted before physical voting day - and these arrived after the counting deadline

THERE'S SIMPLY NO POSSIBLE WAY TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH IT IS DOUBTED THESE WERE NOT FAKE BALLOTS - or even that any arrived (that they hadn't simply counted the same ballots twice)

Posted by: erbnrn ()
Date: December 05, 2020 01:43PM

d

Posted by: ergrth ()
Date: December 05, 2020 02:10PM

ME: the only people who didn't have damning testimony were 2 or 3 young women who appeared to be DEMOCRAT PARTY PLANTS*** and a black detroit politician who (is keeping detroit black - but her testimony was damning)

*** I know for a fact if you have conservative GOP party meeting that Democrats pay to have a plant, a mole, attend so they can plan their cheating. i've had a lady admit it to me after another gentleman introduced who she was at an organizer (people who aid elections volunteer) meeting. and oh btw i wasn't paid $700 a day either.

*** that democrats - some or most of the 12 not arrested in detroit (out of more than 153) - were actually democrats in hiding: is nearly certain

Posted by: thb4t65 ()
Date: December 05, 2020 02:12PM

OBAMA HAS URGED BIG MEDIA TO FOCUS ON GEORGIA NOT MICHIGAN

Posted by: RTNBTRN ()
Date: December 05, 2020 02:12PM

Posted by: erbert ()
Date: December 05, 2020 02:47PM

d

Posted by: erernbnb ()
Date: December 05, 2020 04:21PM

d

Posted by: rtnbrt ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:06AM

d

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 06, 2020 03:45AM

You can have Michigan. You still lost.

Posted by: RBERNB ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:46PM

D

Posted by: me moi ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:56PM

#1 someone keeps posting the same photo i think of GA election. This is about MI election not GA. MI TCF is a very large room and the flooring is wrong.

ME:

it's impossible, without ORGANIZED CRIMINAL ACTIVITY,

that all democrat states had the same phenomenon, all getting trump heavy at first all going biden over-night

why is because "natually" they all can't claim they "just happened to count the same batches at the same time"

==========================================

the excuse "well, the biden votes were just counted later" is not believable but able to be supposed for one state: for all democrat states all having the same outcome IT IS NOT BELIEVABLE - it is organized crime

Posted by: ertbn4tr5n ()
Date: December 08, 2020 04:09PM

d

Posted by: rbrtn fb ()
Date: December 10, 2020 11:34PM

d

Posted by: 34hgr4h ()
Date: December 13, 2020 05:29PM

d

Posted by: 34HBBNH ()
Date: December 17, 2020 02:17PM

D

Posted by: ebtbnhbhbb ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:10PM

d

Posted by: r5tg ()
Date: December 26, 2020 04:20PM

d

Posted by: w3e4rr5bh ()
Date: January 23, 2021 02:34PM

d

Posted by: 3rbhrt5 ()
Date: January 24, 2021 07:11AM

d

Posted by: erbhtrbh ()
Date: January 25, 2021 05:31AM

d

Posted by: 3w4rgh5r ()
Date: January 27, 2021 12:41PM

d

Posted by: .io.iyujyguj ()
Date: February 03, 2021 09:16AM

jm g

Posted by: 67I677K ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:26AM

DROP DEAD G2 - STOP SPAMMING FFU WITH FAKE BIDEN NEWS

BIDEN LOST

STOP THE STEAL

DROP DEAD JOE BIDEN

Posted by: upwoke ()
Date: February 25, 2021 04:52PM

r5ghtrh Wrote:
> the reporters covering (pre and end cap of video)
> LIED - they said the summary was that "several
> ballots were cheated"
>
> THE TESTIMONY WAS THAT BALLOTS WERE BEING FED
> SEVERAL TIMES EACH - RESULTING IN PERHAPS A
> HUNDRED THOUSAND CHEATED BALLOTS - according to
> one testimoney - but tends of thousands according
> to other testimoney

^^^^^^^^^

This doesn't check out

Posted by: 466j5 ()
Date: February 26, 2021 11:27PM

rt5h

Posted by: y7jk6 ()
Date: February 27, 2021 04:08PM

5yn5r

Posted by: 35h45 ()
Date: January 25, 2022 09:52PM

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.