HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
hot sex stories
Posted by: wantenit ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:14AM

With all the terrible politics and virus and all the hate and bad news in general. How about posting some honest (not made up smart ass junk) hot sex stories. Do you have a girl who likes to do stuff in a car? what ? does she like to expose herself in public? Does one of you have a significant other you are sneaking around on.. or maybe involved.. anything kinky going on.. anal ?
a big age difference...of course with the virus i guess you have to somewhat know and trust the people.. no random pick ups..damn virus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hot sex stories
Posted by: school custodian ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:53AM

I love fucking lunch ladies with their hairnets on. Don't know what it is but I have always been attracted to lunch ladies in uniform. One time I got two lunch ladies to meet me at the Wolftrap motel for a 3 way afternoon delight! It was awesome!

Posted by: Antiasshat. ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:32AM

The above story by the janitor is complete bullshit. No one is attracted to school janitors. They are sweaty and stink and most are pedophiles.

Posted by: Miz not signed in ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:55AM

William Robert Moreno
one time, I was fucking this baby up the ass, it was crying so I started shaking it. It stopped crying, I came inside it, put it back in its crib, then climbed out the window. I wonder what ever happened to that baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636766.html#msg-636766

Date: November 21, 2020 11:56AM

Did it's butthole really stink?

Posted by: Kifkif ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:57AM

Just go to one of the hundreds of sex sites on the web.

Posted by: BFET9 ()
Date: November 22, 2020 12:59AM

I ordered this Uber. It showed up. this OK looking 30 YO (she told me later) was driving it. She checks the destination w/me and starts driving. She's looking at me in her rear view mirror and I hear her say to herself "He's kinda young, but real cute & that long, thick hair, mmmmmmmmm".

I don't think anything of it until she asks me how old I am. I tell her I'm 19. She asks me if I'm going to give her a tip. I tell her I know you don't like to hear it, but I don't got no cash, so I always tip in app & I always do tip. Then she tells me she don't want that kind of a tip. So I ask her what she wants and she says the tip of my tongue in her pussy cause she's heard all white boys are natural born pussy eaters.

So I ask her if this is supposed to be an Uber ride or a letter to Penthouse? She says she don't know what a letter to Penthouse is, so I tell her what my uncle who has a whole collection of those old mags says about the letters So she asks me if I want some material to write 1 of those letters. I tell her I don't even know if they stilol have the print mag or if you can send in emails.

Finally, she just asks me if I want to fuck. So I take her up on it. She was a pretty good piece of ass. DId all her muscle exercises and had a vicious tongue. A pretty goodtasting pussy, too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.