HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I noticed my wife was starting to gain some weight so I had a talk with her.
Posted by: anti porker ()
Date: November 20, 2020 09:57PM

I was diagnosed with fat phobia in a few years back and the simple thought of fat people triggers my anxiety. I noticed my wife was starting to gain a little weight, so I had the following talk with her -

" Hey babe, I noticed you gained a couple extra pounds. I actually have really bad anxiety and I might resort to self harm if you don't get your under control. Please throw up tonight's dinner or I might kill myself."

I think our talk went well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I noticed my wife was starting to gain some weight so I had a talk with her.
Posted by: Factual Frank ()
Date: November 20, 2020 10:37PM

She will leave your ass and get the bbc. The brothers love plump white women.

Re: I noticed my wife was starting to gain some weight so I had a talk with her.
Posted by: DCCHL ()
Date: November 21, 2020 09:33AM

Was that Ur wife I just chatted w/on the BBW site last night?

This lady chatted w/me last night. She mentioned her husband just fat shamed her & hadn't never done it B4. She said she wanted to hook up w/me next week, but her monthly visitor is here. I told her I LOVE to eat period pussy. So she said she's gonna' get U out the house next week & I'll be over to take care of her needs.

Posted by: Antiasshat. ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:29AM

OP post some pictures of your wife and let us be the judge. You obviously have issues and your judgement cannot be trusted. Besides you sound like a real loser and should be grateful for any woman who will have you

Posted by: Turns out... ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:56PM

It turns out that OPs wife was pregnant, she left him because this was the last straw. OP has no filter from brain to mouth, he is an overweight pig himself but only sees fault in others and now his son will be raised by a woman who hates men, become a raging pussyboi who love sucking cock while taking it in the ass.

GOOD JOB DAD!

Posted by: Big Black ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:02PM

I pumped her full of nigger cum.

Posted by: no more white women ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:04PM

Big Black Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I pumped her full of nigger cum.

Where are you cotton pickers gonna get white women once you have turned everyone mulatto?

You are being very selfish not thinking of the blacks in the future, you are ruining it for them.

Posted by: Methhead Association ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:09PM

Get her hooked on smoking meth. She won't have any teeth, she'll steal shit and have scabs all over her but she'll be skinny as a toothpick.

Posted by: cum se cum sa ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:14PM

Methhead Association Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get her hooked on smoking meth. She won't have
> any teeth, she'll steal shit and have scabs all
> over her but she'll be skinny as a toothpick.

scabs are not so bad, better than fat.
Attachments:
an ugly cock.jpg

Posted by: Once they get fat ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:47PM

they go black.
Attachments:
DD4977DD-61E9-4861-9AD4-05FC02EAA171.jpeg
161363D2-4711-40D8-8BF9-8847BEC7EB0B.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.