HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pfizer stock
Posted by: U.S. Citizen ()
Date: November 20, 2020 11:12AM

I would like a public accounting on the members of Congress, Senate and Executive Branch that have acquired Pfizer stock in the last few months. The company stands to make Billions of dollars off of a COVID vaccine. Let's see who profits off of this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: udbkt ()
Date: November 20, 2020 11:31AM

Contact your Congressmen and Senators and demand public transparency.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: local democrat ()
Date: November 20, 2020 11:33AM

Not sure if you are aware of this, but insider trading is perfectly legal for members of Congress. Look it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: OP is right ()
Date: November 20, 2020 11:55AM

The real reason for the SCAMDEMIC. It's all about money.
Anyone who takes that vaccine is a stupid fucking shithead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: door to door forced injections ()
Date: November 20, 2020 12:40PM

they will be coming door to door and force you to take the injection

it is for the public good, take it for the safety of everyone, it will be fine

but dont worry, right after everything will be ok, all your worries will be gone


it is not like they will kick in your door and arrest doctors doubting the corona or vaccine

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=dr+andreas+noack&ia=web

Dr. Andreas Noack, a german doctor arrested in a police raid. Reports also indicate that Dr. Andreas Noack was under investigation by the authorities for being non-compliant with the COVID-19 lockdown laws enacted by the German government.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: HAIL THE LORD AND SAVIOR HARRIS ()
Date: November 20, 2020 12:58PM

ALL HAIL THE LORD AND SAVIOR PRESIDENT HARRIS!!

SIEG HARRIS!!! SIEG HARRIS! SIEG HEIL, SIEG HARRIS!


NOW, EVERYONE WILL SING THE NEW HAIL HARRIS SONG! STAND AND SING!!!


Attachments:
HARRISC.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: 5150 ()
Date: November 20, 2020 01:31PM

Kamal?
Attachments:
b4d9486086a897dddfbaaf4bf5e5d152 (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: Eddie Lives! ()
Date: November 20, 2020 01:48PM

EDDIE LIVES!!!
Attachments:
HARRISC.jpg
Joe-Biden-Crying-640x480.jpg
LEANN TITS.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: Ihre papiere nicht im Aufrag! ()
Date: November 20, 2020 02:09PM

That was reminiscent of a Gestapo raid a WWII movie. Dude was in his house doing a livestream and the Polezei start banging on the door and burst in yelling with guns pointed at his head, then put him on the floor. It's nice to see the Germans still have the ability to raid a house in such classic style! The banging and shouting are classic!

https://www.yenisafak.com/en/video-gallery/life/german-police-arrest-alternative-medicine-doctor-during-live-broadcast-2205365
Attachments:
Noack_1.png
Noack.png
Noack_3.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: "The Mortal Storm" ()
Date: November 20, 2020 02:17PM

Ihre papiere nicht im Aufrag! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That was reminiscent of a Gestapo raid a WWII
> movie. Dude was in his house doing a livestream
> and the Polezei start banging on the door and
> burst in yelling with guns pointed at his head,
> then put him on the floor. It's nice to see the
> Germans still have the ability to raid a house in
> such classic style! The banging and shouting are
> classic!
>
> https://www.yenisafak.com/en/video-gallery/life/ge
> rman-police-arrest-alternative-medicine-doctor-dur
> ing-live-broadcast-2205365

I watched a 1940s Jimmy Stwart movies called "The Mortal Storm" for the first time the other night and it chilled my bones and made me nauseous. It was scary to know the thing depicted actually happened. It was all about the early days, 1933, starting of showing everyone happy, friends, respected professors, etc etc, then Hitler is appointed Chancellor and some were insane supporting the great new leader while other were no so sure and very quickly it became a shit storm of Nazi brown shirt enforcers finding out who was with them and who had to be eliminated. Then the propaganda and forced.... you know.

Watch it, it applies today. DO NOT BE BRAINWASHED! There is always middle ground.

Never forget the good German people who loved their country but were fooled... then their country burned to the ground.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: America headed for a Dark Winter ()
Date: November 20, 2020 04:14PM

Bad things are about to happen. Be ready.

And anyone who imagines the military, police, UN troops, hired "contractors and other enforcers will have any shame or pity when they kick in your door to force you to be injected... just look at the TSA. Those fellow Americans stepped right up to grope, fondle, abuse your rights, make fun of you, pick and choose who to abuse.

Do not count on anyone or anything but yourself. Trust no one. Family will turn on family.

It has happened so many times in human history.

Humans are so easy to brainwash, it is so easy to convince people that they are doing right, when they are doing pure evil.

Human ability to lie to them self, rationalize, "take orders" is astounding.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: feltersnatch. ()
Date: November 21, 2020 06:20AM

America headed for a Dark Winter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bad things are about to happen. Be ready.
>
> And anyone who imagines the military, police, UN
> troops, hired "contractors and other enforcers
> will have any shame or pity when they kick in your
> door to force you to be injected... just look at
> the TSA. Those fellow Americans stepped right up
> to grope, fondle, abuse your rights, make fun of
> you, pick and choose who to abuse.
>
> Do not count on anyone or anything but yourself.
> Trust no one. Family will turn on family.
>
> It has happened so many times in human history.
>
> Humans are so easy to brainwash, it is so easy to
> convince people that they are doing right, when
> they are doing pure evil.
>
> Human ability to lie to them self, rationalize,
> "take orders" is astounding.


Somebody sure did brainwash you. Why are you so cowardly?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: Western Fairfax ()
Date: November 21, 2020 09:22AM

"The Mortal Storm" Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> I watched a 1940s Jimmy Stwart movies called "The
> Mortal Storm" for the first time the other night
> and it chilled my bones and made me nauseous.

May I ask where you watched this movie? I cannot seem to find it on any of my services. Thank you. It sounds fascinating.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: nx9vb ()
Date: November 21, 2020 10:21AM

"The Mortal Storm". This is what the democrat party wants for America. You will comply citizen or you will die. Wake the fuck up you stupid Libs. Do you not realize what your party has in store for you and your children?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: Borrower ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:56PM

Western Fairfax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "The Mortal Storm" Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > I watched a 1940s Jimmy Stwart movies called
> "The
> > Mortal Storm" for the first time the other
> night
> > and it chilled my bones and made me nauseous.
>
> May I ask where you watched this movie? I cannot
> seem to find it on any of my services. Thank you.
> It sounds fascinating.

Some one loaned me their DVD to watch. It is a good movie, chilling, but good.

I will offer a tip for finding movies not on netflix or other places.

Buy the DVD on ebay brand new, be vary careful slicing open the plastic,
slide the box out, take great care to keep the DVD perfect.... watch the movie
then relist the DVD as "better than new, this is tested to be perfect!"
I have done this many times. If I take a slight loss, that is like a rental,
but very often, if I buy it right, wait for a deal, I actually resell it for a bit more.

I watched the whole Breaking Bad series like that and made 10 bucks.
And have done it will a lot of other movies too.

The trick is keep it perfect, outter plastic too, that makes the buyer happy

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=the+mortal+storm+dvd&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=15&_osacat=0&_odkw=the+mortal+storm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: PS. ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:02PM

The really cool thing about that DVD idea is quite often the DVD has a cornucopia
of amazing extras... trailers, making of, interviews, 2nd audio track of the actors and more. This DVD did not have that, but if you are going to buy one, look and wait for a deal and try to get one with lots of extras.
Attachments:
the mortal storm.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pfizer stock
Posted by: wut ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:04PM

feltersnatch. Wrote:
> Somebody sure did brainwash you. Why are you so cowardly?

wut

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********  **    **  ********         ** 
  **  **      **     **   **   **     **        ** 
   ****       **     **  **    **     **        ** 
    **        **     *****     ********         ** 
    **        **     **  **    **     **  **    ** 
    **        **     **   **   **     **  **    ** 
    **        **     **    **  ********    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.