HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:43PM

He used his Government stimulus check to buy the AR15!
Now, that’s funny!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: JUMBO REDTOPS! ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:51PM

Hunter used his for some crack cocaine binge!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: pkjk4 ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:53PM

JUMBO REDTOPS! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hunter used his for some crack cocaine binge!


Obama bought some weed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: uunvm ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:54PM

Bill Clinton bought some teenage pussy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: nep6p ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:55PM

Jill Biden bought some Xanax

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: tjj4h ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:57PM

Ilan Omar bought a case of ammunition to send to terrorist to kill American soldiers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: 4pk7v ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:58PM

Nancy Pelosi bought some Botox

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: gupmk ()
Date: November 19, 2020 02:59PM

Chuck Schummer bought some bagels and lox

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: vhyep ()
Date: November 19, 2020 03:00PM

Jerry Nadler bought some Depends

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Mkwhu ()
Date: November 19, 2020 03:11PM

Kameltoe Harris bought all the Plan B pills.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: BXMPK ()
Date: November 19, 2020 04:43PM

Here's something amusing about the Kyle Rittenhouse situation - his friend who bought that rifle for Kyle is going to end up doing more time in prison than Kyle will get for ventilating three dudes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: W96u4 ()
Date: November 19, 2020 08:15PM

BXMPK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's something amusing about the Kyle
> Rittenhouse situation - his friend who bought that
> rifle for Kyle is going to end up doing more time
> in prison than Kyle will get for ventilating three
> dudes.


Who bought him the gun and why is that a bad thing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: UXB6M ()
Date: November 20, 2020 12:57AM

W96u4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BXMPK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here's something amusing about the Kyle
> > Rittenhouse situation - his friend who bought
> that
> > rifle for Kyle is going to end up doing more
> time
> > in prison than Kyle will get for ventilating
> three
> > dudes.
>
>
> Who bought him the gun and why is that a bad
> thing?


A 19 year old friend. It is a bad thing because it is illegal for a 17 year old (Kyle Rittenhouse) to possess the gun in question, and it is illegal for an adult to provide a weapon to a minor. The 19 year old has been arrested already, I don't know his bond status. But Kyle Rittenhouse will have millions of dollars of legal representation via GoFundMe and etc, and the friend will have a public defender.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Urine idiot ()
Date: November 20, 2020 02:10AM

UXB6M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> W96u4 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BXMPK Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Here's something amusing about the Kyle
> > > Rittenhouse situation - his friend who bought
> > that
> > > rifle for Kyle is going to end up doing more
> > time
> > > in prison than Kyle will get for ventilating
> > three
> > > dudes.
> >
> >
> > Who bought him the gun and why is that a bad
> > thing?
>
>
> A 19 year old friend. It is a bad thing because it
> is illegal for a 17 year old (Kyle Rittenhouse) to
> possess the gun in question, and it is illegal for
> an adult to provide a weapon to a minor. The 19
> year old has been arrested already, I don't know
> his bond status. But Kyle Rittenhouse will have
> millions of dollars of legal representation via
> GoFundMe and etc, and the friend will have a
> public defender.

Kyle should be given the presidential medal of honor.

What's the guys name? Adults buy guns for minors all the time. There's nothing illegal about it. He'd be dead if the shop owner didn't let him use it. Quit making stupid shit up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: took 10 seconds to find ()
Date: November 20, 2020 03:01AM

Urine idiot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UXB6M Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > W96u4 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > BXMPK Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Here's something amusing about the Kyle
> > > > Rittenhouse situation - his friend who
> bought
> > > that
> > > > rifle for Kyle is going to end up doing
> more
> > > time
> > > > in prison than Kyle will get for
> ventilating
> > > three
> > > > dudes.
> > >
> > >
> > > Who bought him the gun and why is that a bad
> > > thing?
> >
> >
> > A 19 year old friend. It is a bad thing because
> it
> > is illegal for a 17 year old (Kyle Rittenhouse)
> to
> > possess the gun in question, and it is illegal
> for
> > an adult to provide a weapon to a minor. The
> 19
> > year old has been arrested already, I don't
> know
> > his bond status. But Kyle Rittenhouse will have
> > millions of dollars of legal representation via
> > GoFundMe and etc, and the friend will have a
> > public defender.
>
> Kyle should be given the presidential medal of
> honor.
>
> What's the guys name? Adults buy guns for minors
> all the time. There's nothing illegal about it.
> He'd be dead if the shop owner didn't let him use
> it. Quit making stupid shit up.


Source: USA TODAY
MILWAUKEE- A 19-year-old Kenosha man has been charged with illegally giving a rifle to Kyle Rittenhouse, which the 17-year-old used to kill two people and wound a third during unrest in Kenosha in August.

Dominick Black faces two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to someone under 18, resulting in death. The counts relate to Joseph Roszenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, the men Rittenhouse killed. Rittenhouse's attorneys say he was acting in self-defense.

According to records obtained by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel after litigation, Black told investigators he had purchased the Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle for Rittenhouse last summer while they were both in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, with money Rittenhouse supplied. Someone under 18 cannot legally purchase a firearm, but Black signed paperwork indicating he was buying the rifle for himself.

Black appeared to know it was illegal to give the rifle to his underage friend. He recalled telling Rittenhouse, "In all reality, you are not supposed to have that gun. That gun is in my name."

At an initial court appearance Monday, Black appeared via Zoom from the Kenosha County Jail. Court Commissioner Loren Keating set bail at $2,500 and ordered Black to have no contact with Rittenhouse or Gaige Grosskreutz, the West Allis man Rittenhouse wounded that same night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: U gotsta pay ME ()
Date: November 20, 2020 03:12AM

took 10 seconds to find Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Urine idiot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > UXB6M Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > W96u4 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > BXMPK Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Here's something amusing about the Kyle
> > > > > Rittenhouse situation - his friend who
> > bought
> > > > that
> > > > > rifle for Kyle is going to end up doing
> > more
> > > > time
> > > > > in prison than Kyle will get for
> > ventilating
> > > > three
> > > > > dudes.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Who bought him the gun and why is that a
> bad
> > > > thing?
> > >
> > >
> > > A 19 year old friend. It is a bad thing
> because
> > it
> > > is illegal for a 17 year old (Kyle
> Rittenhouse)
> > to
> > > possess the gun in question, and it is
> illegal
> > for
> > > an adult to provide a weapon to a minor. The
> > 19
> > > year old has been arrested already, I don't
> > know
> > > his bond status. But Kyle Rittenhouse will
> have
> > > millions of dollars of legal representation
> via
> > > GoFundMe and etc, and the friend will have a
> > > public defender.
> >
> > Kyle should be given the presidential medal of
> > honor.
> >
> > What's the guys name? Adults buy guns for
> minors
> > all the time. There's nothing illegal about it.
> > He'd be dead if the shop owner didn't let him
> use
> > it. Quit making stupid shit up.
>
>
> Source: USA TODAY
> MILWAUKEE- A 19-year-old Kenosha man has been
> charged with illegally giving a rifle to Kyle
> Rittenhouse, which the 17-year-old used to kill
> two people and wound a third during unrest in
> Kenosha in August.
>
> Dominick Black faces two counts of intentionally
> giving a dangerous weapon to someone under 18,
> resulting in death. The counts relate to Joseph
> Roszenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, the men
> Rittenhouse killed. Rittenhouse's attorneys say he
> was acting in self-defense.
>
> According to records obtained by the Milwaukee
> Journal Sentinel after litigation, Black told
> investigators he had purchased the Smith & Wesson
> M&P 15 rifle for Rittenhouse last summer while
> they were both in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, with money
> Rittenhouse supplied. Someone under 18 cannot
> legally purchase a firearm, but Black signed
> paperwork indicating he was buying the rifle for
> himself.
>
> Black appeared to know it was illegal to give the
> rifle to his underage friend. He recalled telling
> Rittenhouse, "In all reality, you are not supposed
> to have that gun. That gun is in my name."
>
> At an initial court appearance Monday, Black
> appeared via Zoom from the Kenosha County Jail.
> Court Commissioner Loren Keating set bail at
> $2,500 and ordered Black to have no contact with
> Rittenhouse or Gaige Grosskreutz, the West Allis
> man Rittenhouse wounded that same night.

Good goods doing what’s right.
Defending what people have worked for.
Being poor and having fucked up parents doesn’t mean you get to play victim and do whatever the fuck you want.
I live in a similar situation. Every time someone needs something, the entire life story comes up, and WE GOTSTA PAY!
U get it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Who knew? ()
Date: November 20, 2020 03:14AM

Ironically, Kyle's Black friend is a white kid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Kyle is a hero ()
Date: November 20, 2020 08:36AM

What commie state is this? Kyle is a damn hero! Those terrorists tried to murder him after terrorizing businesses and burning and looting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: i hate stupid people ()
Date: November 20, 2020 09:07AM

U gotsta pay ME Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Good goods doing what’s right.
> Defending what people have worked for.
> Being poor and having fucked up parents doesn’t
> mean you get to play victim and do whatever the
> fuck you want.
> I live in a similar situation. Every time someone
> needs something, the entire life story comes up,
> and WE GOTSTA PAY!
> U get it

What the fuck are you babbling on about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: U gotsta pay me! ()
Date: November 20, 2020 09:18AM

i hate stupid people Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> U gotsta pay ME Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Good goods doing what’s right.
> > Defending what people have worked for.
> > Being poor and having fucked up parents
> doesn’t
> > mean you get to play victim and do whatever the
> > fuck you want.
> > I live in a similar situation. Every time
> someone
> > needs something, the entire life story comes
> up,
> > and WE GOTSTA PAY!
> > U get it
>
> What the fuck are you babbling on about?


U must live around poor ghetto people?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Raulio ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:15AM

Gerry used his to buy a new goat and a butt plug; old one wore out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Kyle is a hero ()
Date: November 21, 2020 12:29PM

USA
Attachments:
images (2).jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Thanks Cary ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:18PM

Fairfax Underground actually played a sizeable role in generating the tip that correctly identified Alex Blaine as an alias for Joshua Ziminski and eventually got him charged for firing the first shot. His marriage license is enshrined in this forum for posterity. This evidence undoubtedly contributed to Kyle's release and WP is still totally ignoring Ziminski

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: 3 felons down ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:28PM

My new band name is "3 Felons Down" in honor of Kyle. Too bad he didn't kill all of them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Mixed feelings ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:08PM

I have mixed feelings about this.

On one hand he is an idiot to go up there and ruin his life.

On the other hand he felt he was doing his part to help stop the riot loot burn

On the other hand he ruined his life

On the other hand anyone crying about the fucking dead losers is a bitch. Those dead pieces of shit were looking to do great harm to another person, one was in the process of slamming a skate board on him. What the fuck? The video clearly shows in that moment it was self defense. And it was some what impressive he kept his cool as he went down on the ground, looked up at someone ready to kill him and Dirty Harry'd that piece of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:27PM

Lighting up a pedo, domestic abuser and common thug on a single magazine will forever be known as a Kenosha hat trick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: 3 felons down ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:30PM

Mixed feelings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have mixed feelings about this.
>
> On one hand he is an idiot to go up there and ruin
> his life.
>
> On the other hand he felt he was doing his part to
> help stop the riot loot burn
>
> On the other hand he ruined his life
>
> On the other hand anyone crying about the fucking
> dead losers is a bitch. Those dead pieces of shit
> were looking to do great harm to another person,
> one was in the process of slamming a skate board
> on him. What the fuck? The video clearly shows in
> that moment it was self defense. And it was some
> what impressive he kept his cool as he went down
> on the ground, looked up at someone ready to kill
> him and Dirty Harry'd that piece of shit.


The guy who tried to shoot him when he was on the ground said he only regretted that he couldn't unload the clip on him.

Kyle will be just fine. If anyone deserves a presidential pardon, it's him. It's a crime that he is charged with anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Can't be Pardoned ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:43PM

Kyle is facing state charges. The president can't pardon him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Too bad so sad ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:50PM

Can't be Pardoned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kyle is facing state charges. The president can't
> pardon him.


That commie governor would never pardon an American.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: violaviddlacuylumcargo ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:28PM

The President can cut a deal with the Governor to pardon him

Gov pardons the state charge for The President, President pardons a fed charge for the Gov

PARDON JOE EXOTIC

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  **    **  **    **  **     ** 
  **   **   ***   **  **   **    **  **   **     ** 
   ** **    ****  **  **  **      ****    **     ** 
    ***     ** ** **  *****        **     **     ** 
   ** **    **  ****  **  **       **      **   **  
  **   **   **   ***  **   **      **       ** **   
 **     **  **    **  **    **     **        ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.