HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POSSIBLE ELECTION CHEATING IN MANASSASS - ELECTION MACHINE WITH VOTES "FLIPPED OFF / REMOVED"
Posted by: LOVELY DANICA REPORTS ()
Date: November 06, 2020 03:13AM

Well here's one for Him/Her

A virginia voting machine in Manassas failed during voting

(my BET: niggers were hacking it and got locked out, triped a wire, so they decide to turn it off then DESTROY IT, AND ALL THE TRUMP VOTES ON IT)

--------------------

DEMS ARE STILL MAKING EXCUSES FOR "WHY IT REALLY WASN'T AN ISSUE"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POSSIBLE ELECTION CHEATING IN MANASSASS - ELECTION MACHINE WITH VOTES "FLIPPED OFF / REMOVED"
Posted by: rfergrg ()
Date: November 06, 2020 03:13AM

little red riding hood

Re: POSSIBLE ELECTION CHEATING IN MANASSASS - ELECTION MACHINE WITH VOTES "FLIPPED OFF / REMOVED"
Posted by: LOVELY DANICA REPORTS ()
Date: November 06, 2020 03:17AM

Posted by: sudley manor ()
Date: November 06, 2020 04:50AM

If any votes in Manassas did not get counted it would be favorable for Trump. Manassas is overwhelmingly supportive of Biden.

Posted by: nbttryn ()
Date: November 06, 2020 02:04PM

sudley manor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If any votes in Manassas did not get counted it
> would be favorable for Trump. Manassas is
> overwhelmingly supportive of Biden.

not really not necessarily.

#1 your generalizing all of manassas - that's obviously wrong to start

#2 in Fairfax i experienced during Obama election that "voters were ordered to stand in particular voting lines for particular machines" ... all the illegal aliens (and democrats?) were filed into a particular line

I'M AN EYE WITNESS. THAT SHOWS DEFINITIVELY THAT DEMOCRATS CAN AND HAVE ALTERED who votes at which machine.

#3 despite the cost, that whole voting area should vote again ... in a "fair election"

#4 based on the fact demcorats claimed to win VA last election while actually they'd APPOINTED a large percent of the state rather than electing them ... that democrats actually LOST last time yet controlled the state ???

I'd say the likelyhood that democrats are honestly reporting what happened to the votes in that machine (how many peoples votes were delete and who's) is "questionable"

-------------------------------

the actually interesting part of this is that LOCAL NEWS DIDN'T REPORT ON IT

THAT MEANS THIS KIND OF THING HAPPENED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN "DEMOCRAT TERRITORY" AND WAS NOT REPORTED

and danica of course, always interesting

Posted by: always check ()
Date: November 06, 2020 02:07PM

Always check the counter on the ballot machine when you deposit your filled ballot. If it doesn't register, if it doesn't click to the next number. Something is wrong or it is turned off by deliberate action.

Posted by: Jo MOMMA Delivery Service ()
Date: November 06, 2020 02:08PM

You ask we deliver Democrat votes after the date of the election
Attachments:
emergecydemocratvotes.jpg

Posted by: rgergerg ()
Date: November 06, 2020 02:16PM

Bing: "election scanner failure virginia" 0 hits

Bing: "election scanner failure manassas" 1 hits (you must know it failed and where to see this news)

Vote scanner issue blamed on paper ballots, not the ...
https://www.princewilliamtimes.com/elections/vote...
Nov 03, 2020 · Manassas, VA (20110) Today. Mainly sunny. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.. Tonight

Roughly one-third of Tarrant County’s mail-in ballots are getting rejected by ballot scanners due to illegible barcodes by the printing company, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram first reported.

Virginia election officials assure that all in-person ...
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2097293722443/...
6 hours ago · Voters who cast their ballots on Election Day won’t see their voting records updated until next week, but can rest assured their votes were counted when the slip was run through the ballot scanner, the Virginia Department of Elections said Thursday. The department sought to dispel concerns circulating on social...

REALLY ? OR FAKE NEWSLY ?

Posted by: the World acc. to Danica ()
Date: November 06, 2020 02:21PM

by princewilliamtimes, the machines had failed before voting day "no problem move alone"

According to Danica

the machine was IN USE county "early voting ballots" when it failed and ballots were set aside. (Danica did mention how many ballots were cast that day but not whether the machine was tampered with or if votes in the machine were counted 2x or not at all - meaning the many votes fed up to the point it jammed - my guess is it jammed when a democrat fed the same vote in the 2nd time - or i hope so. on the other hand it could have been Microsoft update ?!)

Posted by: ttjtjh ()
Date: November 06, 2020 07:49PM

d

Posted by: rtnrtntn ()
Date: November 07, 2020 02:50PM

there were issues like this all across the usa

democrats aren't reporting it in the news

We also now know there were NATION WIDE election machine issues controlled by democrats: DOMINION SOFTWARE that caused actual miscounts

Posted by: Trump Train Manassas ()
Date: November 07, 2020 03:03PM

sudley manor Wrote:
> If any votes in Manassas did not get counted it
> would be favorable for Trump. Manassas is
> overwhelmingly supportive of Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyskz5Xraq0

Posted by: 098sdf ()
Date: November 07, 2020 03:05PM

Made in CHINA ballot counter? Come on!!!

please - the LED are made in china, the machines were probably outsourced to china

the FAX SCANNER portion i would "bet" came from china

windows 10 - has a new chinese headquaters (though many nations do)

WHY DID IT BREAK? WHY DOES WINDOWS EVER BREAK?

Posted by: rgrrb ()
Date: November 08, 2020 12:47PM

d

Posted by: rerggg ()
Date: November 08, 2020 11:15PM

d

Posted by: rntner ()
Date: November 11, 2020 01:57PM

d

Posted by: Danica Used To Suck My Cock! ()
Date: November 11, 2020 02:07PM

He wasn't hiding that he was a HE! He did like to dress up and wear a wig, but man does HE suck a mean cock! and HE swallows every drop. HE used to wait for my cock to get soft, after I came, then HE would work out what was left, like it was a toothpaste tube! HE always liked to edge me. HE said that my pre-cum tasted sweet!

Posted by: erfgbtrhbrg ()
Date: November 12, 2020 01:28AM

Danica Used To Suck My Cock! Wrote:
> He wasn't hiding that he was a HE! He did like to
> dress up and wear a wig, but man does HE suck a
> mean cock! and HE swallows every drop. HE used to
> wait for my cock to get soft, after I came, then
> HE would work out what was left, like it was a
> toothpaste tube! HE always liked to edge me. HE
> said that my pre-cum tasted sweet!

sounds like someone who isn't getting any, to me

Posted by: errbh ()
Date: November 12, 2020 01:31AM

watch the video. it was a lively Danica exclusive live report that the machine was in use had stopped, been restarted, and "everything was normal".

now, normal we have to define a little better!

Posted by: gtntyn ()
Date: November 12, 2020 01:14PM

d

Posted by: frbrgftnb ()
Date: November 12, 2020 03:49PM

d

Posted by: eerh ()
Date: November 13, 2020 11:07PM

d

Posted by: Fr50” ()
Date: November 13, 2020 11:14PM

I heard Chumlee from Pawn Stars thought the voting machine was a pinball machine and he put two quarters in it and broke the sum bitch. Celebrities - they visit places and just trash things.

Posted by: errbb ()
Date: November 15, 2020 06:00PM

facts are facts: election machine went down during counting. no impartial observer knows how many "mail in ballots" were effected

Posted by: ererb ()
Date: November 15, 2020 06:01PM

errbb Wrote:
> facts are facts: election machine went down
> during counting. no impartial observer knows how
> many "mail in ballots" were effected

and Danica reported but was "not there at the time" (if i read her post correctly)

Posted by: KingNOVA ()
Date: November 15, 2020 09:21PM

yawn

Posted by: rtnrtn ()
Date: November 16, 2020 03:32PM

d

Posted by: tnbrgtn ()
Date: November 19, 2020 11:16PM

d

Posted by: ertrth ()
Date: November 24, 2020 03:28AM

King's Dominion - is closed due to covid19 and a few 16 that shouldn't have got in

Posted by: h hn ()
Date: November 27, 2020 03:06PM

103 voters voted that day just to touch the Dominion machine Danica repaired. True story!

Posted by: LYNNX ()
Date: November 27, 2020 10:46PM

098sdf Wrote:
>

> Made in CHINA ballot counter? Come on!!!
>

>
> please - the LED are made in china, the machines
> were probably outsourced to china
>
> the FAX SCANNER portion i would "bet" came from
> china

That's Guilani level evidence there. 'probably' 'i would bet'

Posted by: Street Level ()
Date: November 28, 2020 03:14AM

I got several unsolicited mail in ballots from rando names. I doubt there was any need to tamper with the machines

Posted by: 7FTWD ()
Date: November 28, 2020 04:29AM

Street Level Wrote:
> I got several unsolicited mail in ballots from
> rando names.

That is a lie.

Posted by: RNTNN ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:47PM

D

Posted by: erbttrn ()
Date: December 08, 2020 04:08PM

d

Posted by: rnbr3n ()
Date: December 10, 2020 11:34PM

d

Posted by: rgbh5rth ()
Date: December 13, 2020 05:29PM

d

Posted by: 34ERG54RH ()
Date: December 17, 2020 02:17PM

D

Posted by: grnb ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:10PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.