HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Serious question: Windows 10. I cannot ad any remote Mail box (every attempt ends with failure). Only outlook.com hooked to login works.
Posted by: mail tha HIllary couldn't delete ()
Date: October 29, 2020 05:34PM

I do everything win10 and my CATV suggests I do (which are the same), I get an error.

I check the CATV website for any special instructions, but they are things i already naturally did. Win10 never asks for mail server info, and CATV website also suggests that is not a needed.

I SIMPLY CANNOT USE WIN10 MAIL FOR ANY MAIL THAT ISN'T HOPPED THROUGH MICROSOFT'S CENTRAL MAIL SERVER (which, btw, is not an advertised reversion of ability)

----------------------
Anyone have any clues? I cannot even find where, on win10 Mail, to put in server settings if I have them (again, my CATV company didn't say I needed any - probably web mail let's say)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Serious question: Windows 10. I cannot ad any remote Mail box (every attempt ends with failure). Only outlook.com hooked to login works.
Posted by: mail tha HIllary couldn't delete ()
Date: October 29, 2020 06:19PM

Serious Question: Should I expect "Windows 10 Mail" to only work with outlook.com and not my CATV provided mail?

Re: Serious question: Windows 10. I cannot ad any remote Mail box (every attempt ends with failure). Only outlook.com hooked to login works.
Posted by: n ntn ()
Date: October 31, 2020 02:21PM

d

Posted by: Dooles ()
Date: August 15, 2021 03:05PM

Well, I see. Do you still have this problem? Or already fixed it? Did you try to use third-party apps? For example, it's possible to view emails without Outlook, just install this app https://emailindetail.com/view-emails. I am sure it may help to solve your problem. Let me know if it worked out. Hope it helps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2021 05:13AM by Dooles.

Posted by: Daniel Brian ()
Date: September 20, 2021 06:34AM

Hi guys. Sorry that I didn't see this topic earlier, but I must inform you that you can not suffer and use the Exchange migration tool, don't worry about your data, everything is quite securely protected and will help you recover all your lost data.

Posted by: 67o67o ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:01AM

Daniel Brian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi guys. Sorry that I didn't see this topic
> earlier, but I must inform you that you can not
> suffer and use the
> [url=https://www.edbmails.com/pages/exchange-serve
> r-migration-tool.html]Exchange migration
> tool[/url], don't worry about your data,
> everything is quite securely protected and will
> help you recover all your lost data.

NO ONE SAID MIGRATION. SHUT UP.

Posted by: y45u5u ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:05AM

Dooles Wrote:
> Well, I see. Do you still have this problem? Or
> already fixed it? Did you try to use third-party
> apps? For example, it's possible to view emails
> without Outlook, just install this app
> https://emailindetail.com/view-emails. I am sure
> it may help to solve your problem. Let me know if
> it worked out. Hope it helps.

THIRD PARTY APPS ARE NOT WINDOWS 10, they are 3rd party, and many contain viruses

WHERE IS THE SOURCE CODE ASSHOLE AND WAS IT CANCEL CULTUERD DOS IT STILL COMPILE IF YOU AREN'T USING UBUNTU?

------------------------------------

The Win10 settings for mail indicate other mail providers are allowed.

But none of them worked. WHAT DID HAPPEN IS THEY MICROSOFT APP PROBABLY SNIFFED MY PASSWORDS using "an invisible password reader" offered by the microsoft app - which even though i gave passwords access was denied

ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS FOREIGNERS ATTACKING MY SYSTEM with china headquarters recording my passwords for my other mail accounts

==================

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: Fitzgerald ()
Date: October 20, 2021 11:33AM

If you switch to a new operating system, it will not necessarily support your mail client. There are different solutions, but you can read the information on the site https://emltopst.com. Here's a painless way to get rid of your current email client, import EML into Outlook and switch smoothly to this email program

Posted by: The Tech Guy ()
Date: October 20, 2021 11:43AM

Turn your computer off. Wait 30 seconds. Turn it back on. You should be good.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2022 07:01AM

Fitzgerald Wrote:
> If you switch to a new operating system, it will
> not necessarily support your mail client. There
> are different solutions, but you can read the
> information on the site https://emltopst.com.
> Here's a painless way to get rid of your current
> email client, import EML into Outlook and switch
> smoothly to this email program

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.