HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chicomm whistelblowers are releasing videos of Hunger Biden with hookers and crack cocaine to warn West on How CHICOMMS control LIBTARD POLITICIANS !!!!!!
Posted by: chinese rebels against communism ()
Date: October 24, 2020 08:41PM

this is either an elaborate cia hoax against alternative press or shit just got real !

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/go-chinas-gtv-releases-videos-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-smoking-crack/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chicomm whistelblowers are releasing videos of Hunger Biden with hookers and crack cocaine to warn West on How CHICOMMS control LIBTARD POLITICIANS !!!!!!
Posted by: 45hh ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:26PM

I just installed a Chicom outdoor "flush mount" lamp.

It had fiberglass insulation blocking the installation holes. The fuckers changed the "standard width of the studs". As I situated to get it in I had fiberglass (CANCER CAUSING) falling in my eyes and my throat feels scratch. OBAMA UL LISTED these dangerous items

FIBERGLASS IS NOT ALLOWED IN OR ON ELECTRICAL OUTLETS BECAUSE it's highly flammable. But they will say it's special non-flammable. But they are lying chicom - the real reason it's there is to fuck people over.

Re: Chicomm whistelblowers are releasing videos of Hunger Biden with hookers and crack cocaine to warn West on How CHICOMMS control LIBTARD POLITICIANS !!!!!!
Posted by: 45hh ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:28PM

I shopped around: there were NO OTHER PRACTICAL CHOICES available - HomeDepot and Amazon had only one choice. (real brass - no longer sold except for $1,500 ea, for example)

The fucking lamps are so small and light weight they only fit "smaller size bulbs", if you get decorative bulbs (candle bulbs) they would stick out the end.

I fucking hate the chinese. Everything they do is a fucking disaster engineered to fuck over americans.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.