HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Skank whore Chelsea Handler thinks blacks are so stupid that she’s got to remind them they are black
Posted by: This is white privilege ()
Date: October 24, 2020 07:47AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Skank whore Chelsea Handler thinks blacks are so stupid that she’s got to remind them they are black
Posted by: ALL demorats are like Chelsea ()
Date: October 24, 2020 08:00AM

This is exactly how all demorats think/behave/feel these days.

These people/demorats who are on this hysterical hair on fire crusade against the President are more guilty the things they accuse The President of than anyone ever.

demorats right now are all like Chelsea, they are the most hysterical, hateful, divisive, violent, racist, lying, cheating pieces of shit I have ever heard of... and they are that way while claiming to be anything but those things. They are so full of themselves, so full of shit, so fucking stupid that is beyond comprehension how they got that way.

demorats did not used to be 100% hysterical and mentally retarded.

You demorats who may think "that Chelsea is crazy, I am not like her"

I have news for you - you are EXACTLY like her.

It is unreal some white cunt is talking that way to a black man. She is off her rocker, like every other demorat right now.

Re: Skank whore Chelsea Handler thinks blacks are so stupid that she’s got to remind them they are black
Posted by: live from the trail ()
Date: October 24, 2020 08:28AM

Chelsea in the parking lot with her new boyfriend...
Attachments:
Coal-burners.jpg

Posted by: nasty crazy bitch is nasty crazy ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:53AM

I did not just guffaw, at all. Really I DIDNT! Not even a little.

Skank Handler is the correct name.

I honestly wonder what affect her drivel on that shitty late night show might have. I do wonder. I wonder what black men think if/when they hear about it. I wonder what black women think about her babble. What about white women. They have tpo be grossed out. I know most dudes I know think she is nastier than Courtney Love.

I would not be surprised if she actually motivated people to vote for the President just to distance themselves as far far faaaaaaaar away from that skank as possible.

I can not imagine anyone wanting to be like her. It is vomit inducing to hear her talk about how she is an ex receptacle for fiddy cents gangsta cock. That is fucking nasty. She is fucking nasty and crazy.

Posted by: Bbc skank ()
Date: October 24, 2020 03:01PM

She, like other bbc skanks is so used to having black cock inside her that she forgets she’s actually white. I’m sure her friend Sarah Bareilles would’ve done the same.
Attachments:
9063E577-D0F7-43FB-89DA-D1C6EFE80AB3.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.