HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: Igor the ruskie ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:46PM

Would Russia take him in when he becomes useless to them?

Do they have debtors prison in Russia?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: TDS is strong ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:51PM

getting more lame by the day. SMMFH

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: Trump Is A Billionaire ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:56PM

Billionaires have fab places they "live" at all over the world , while you sit dejected looking at the cracks where the roaches got away when you turned the kitchen light on this morning OP. Only rich Democrats leave the USA who are unfaithful Americans like Brucie says he will do , The Boss , no the asshole anti- American .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: DCEYL ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:10PM

Trump Is A Billionaire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Billionaires have fab places they "live" at all
> over the world , while you sit dejected looking at
> the cracks where the roaches got away when you
> turned the kitchen light on this morning OP. Only
> rich Democrats leave the USA who are unfaithful
> Americans like Brucie says he will do , The Boss ,
> no the asshole anti- American .


So, here's your argument - A poor Democrat or a poor Republican or a rich Democrat who leaves the country is anti-American, while it's okay for a rich Republican because they lead a 'fab' lifestyle. Is that a correct summation of your statement? Yes or No? You are so blinded by your crazy idolization of the lying, cheating conman current president that you have lost your mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: That is how they got Capone ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:41PM

Trump Is A Billionaire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Billionaires have fab places they "live" at all
> over the world , while you sit dejected looking at
> the cracks where the roaches got away when you
> turned the kitchen light on this morning OP. Only
> rich Democrats leave the USA who are unfaithful
> Americans like Brucie says he will do , The Boss ,
> no the asshole anti- American .

I guess running from the tax man is 'okay' in your book.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: Trump Corruption ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:53PM

He knows he's in trouble with tax fraud and money laundering charges awaiting him on January 21. Unfortunately for him, there will be federal agents waiting for that and he won't be going anywhere unless he does it before the formal charges are filed.

So where would he go if he did leave? Although he's been Putins little lap dog for 4 years, he also knows Trump is an idiot and won't want him anywhere near the Kremlin. Most civilized countries despise him, don't want him either and would be happy to extradite him to US authorities. So he may have to go to one of his shithole countries and beg forgiveness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: THat is easy ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:04PM

Trump Corruption Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He knows he's in trouble with tax fraud and money
> laundering charges awaiting him on January 21.
> Unfortunately for him, there will be federal
> agents waiting for that and he won't be going
> anywhere unless he does it before the formal
> charges are filed.
>
> So where would he go if he did leave? Although
> he's been Putins little lap dog for 4 years, he
> also knows Trump is an idiot and won't want him
> anywhere near the Kremlin. Most civilized
> countries despise him, don't want him either and
> would be happy to extradite him to US authorities.
> So he may have to go to one of his shithole
> countries and beg forgiveness.


He will go to North Korea.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: Three Coil Steamer ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:22PM

Igor the ruskie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would Russia take him in when he becomes useless
> to them?
>
> Do they have debtors prison in Russia?


Source?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: many things... ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:24PM

Three Coil Steamer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Igor the ruskie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Would Russia take him in when he becomes
> useless
> > to them?
> >
> > Do they have debtors prison in Russia?
>
>
> Source?


It has been reported many places...

Here is one

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-he-may-leave-country-biden-election-2020-10

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: Outstanding in his field ()
Date: October 17, 2020 04:38PM

THat is easy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> He will go to North Korea.


Hahaha!
If he did that, he'd find himself standing in the middle of the target range, waiting for an artillery shell to say hello.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: moving to slovenia ()
Date: October 17, 2020 04:42PM

He will purchase all of Ljubljana, and name it Trumpopolis or something like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: yx6jx ()
Date: October 18, 2020 02:59PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: TDS =Hates America ()
Date: October 18, 2020 03:03PM

DCEYL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump Is A Billionaire Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Billionaires have fab places they "live" at all
> > over the world , while you sit dejected looking
> at
> > the cracks where the roaches got away when you
> > turned the kitchen light on this morning OP.
> Only
> > rich Democrats leave the USA who are unfaithful
> > Americans like Brucie says he will do , The Boss
> ,
> > no the asshole anti- American .
>
>
> So, here's your argument - A poor Democrat or a
> poor Republican or a rich Democrat who leaves the
> country is anti-American, while it's okay for a
> rich Republican because they lead a 'fab'
> lifestyle. Is that a correct summation of your
> statement? Yes or No? You are so blinded by your
> crazy idolization of the lying, cheating conman
> current president that you have lost your mind.

^^^That's some super strong libtarded TDS right there.
Attachments:
images (1).jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: TDS gibberish ()
Date: October 18, 2020 03:08PM

Igor the ruskie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would Russia take him in when he becomes useless
> to them?
>
> Do they have debtors prison in Russia?


What so you just make up your own homemade bullshit to post on FFXU?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump said he may leave the country if he loses!
Posted by: jus sayin ()
Date: October 18, 2020 03:42PM

TDS gibberish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Igor the ruskie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Would Russia take him in when he becomes
> useless
> > to them?
> >
> > Do they have debtors prison in Russia?
>
>
> What so you just make up your own homemade
> bullshit to post on FFXU?


you must be new here

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **     **  **     **  **    ** 
 ***   **  **     **  ***   ***  **     **  ***   ** 
 ****  **  **     **  **** ****  **     **  ****  ** 
 ** ** **  *********  ** *** **  **     **  ** ** ** 
 **  ****  **     **  **     **  **     **  **  **** 
 **   ***  **     **  **     **  **     **  **   *** 
 **    **  **     **  **     **   *******   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.