HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Vindication ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:10AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:15AM

I don't click links to CNN. It's not even real news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Peep has a point ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:20AM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't click links to CNN. It's not even real
> news.


Here ya go Peep.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northern-virginia/charges-against-federal-officers-who-killed-bijan-ghaisar-a-step-closer-to-justice-sister/2447052/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: 9wftw ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:31AM

Vindication Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/us/bijan-ghaisar-po
> lice-shooting-indictment/index.html
>
> It was only a matter of time.


Gee, ANOTHER thread on this topic. Did you even look to see if there were already threads on this? No...no you didn't. Because you are stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: VY6HM ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:43AM

9wftw Wrote:
------------
>
>
> Gee, ANOTHER thread on this topic. Did you even
> look to see if there were already threads on this?
> No...no you didn't. Because you are stupid.


the other ones are 5 pages of bullshit, pics of bricks of coke and the same pics posted 30 times and crap like that. So we need one thats just the news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: delnv ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:15PM

VY6HM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 9wftw Wrote:
> ------------
> >
> >
> > Gee, ANOTHER thread on this topic. Did you even
> > look to see if there were already threads on
> this?
> > No...no you didn't. Because you are stupid.
>
>
> the other ones are 5 pages of bullshit, pics of
> bricks of coke and the same pics posted 30 times
> and crap like that. So we need one thats just the
> news.


Sure. Until this one devolves into the same thing as the other one's....douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Simon Wiesenthal ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:31PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: edeve ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:38PM

That's what I am talking about!!! More photos. More outing of this drug dealing, government scamming piece of shit family. They all need to be deported.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: G3W... ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:40PM

Is this family sure they want National attention? Be careful what you ask for. Just saying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Look at these dirtbags ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:19PM

Are little sweet Bij dindu nuffin wrong. The Park Police just shot him in the head for no reason. Bijan’s friends and family are douchebags, make a mistake and blame someone else. His Mom does have nice tits though.

https://youtu.be/ajC6E8zysp0
Attachments:
7417AC99-B10A-435C-95C0-21F6F678D273.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: JET ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:46PM

Look at these dirtbags Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are little sweet Bij dindu nuffin wrong. The Park
> Police just shot him in the head for no reason.
> Bijan’s friends and family are douchebags, make
> a mistake and blame someone else. His Mom does
> have nice tits though.
>
> https://youtu.be/ajC6E8zysp0


I bet that big motherfucker (Bijans brother) wearing boat shoes is a member of IRGC Qods Force. He is probably a spy operating here in the U.S. Nice way to make it appear he is just a "normal" American. Hmmm. Maybe more to this than meets the eye.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Normal Person ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:49PM

Who owns a bucket that they put stickers on? These people are fucking certifiable.

file.php?40,file=432287,filename=7417AC9

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Look like spies to me too ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:49PM

JET Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look at these dirtbags Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are little sweet Bij dindu nuffin wrong. The
> Park
> > Police just shot him in the head for no reason.
> > Bijan’s friends and family are douchebags,
> make
> > a mistake and blame someone else. His Mom does
> > have nice tits though.
> >
> > https://youtu.be/ajC6E8zysp0
>
>
> I bet that big motherfucker (Bijans brother)
> wearing boat shoes is a member of IRGC Qods Force.
> He is probably a spy operating here in the U.S.
> Nice way to make it appear he is just a "normal"
> American. Hmmm. Maybe more to this than meets the
> eye.
Attachments:
74698C04-229F-4B02-944E-5000C90ACD0C.jpeg
EEFC4B6D-5D67-4468-8ED6-ABE367B7ACFA.jpeg
8FE3FCD9-8FF2-4EAB-9219-60628763B9F5.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Thank u for ur service ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:51PM

It was worth it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Someone start a new thread ()
Date: October 17, 2020 03:27PM

We need one with no pictures, just real news. That’s almost as funny as two Park Police federal officers getting found guilty in Virginia, even if they made a mistake, so did Bijan. Just like in football, penalties offset replay down. Bijan just ended up in the locker room in the sky.

https://youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY
Attachments:
73709807-6A49-47A6-B720-A9BE69FC10CE.jpeg
50B6177D-E5CB-4B2F-8374-A3C5FA503226.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Bill Belichick ()
Date: October 17, 2020 03:37PM

Someone start a new thread Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We need one with no pictures, just real news.
> That’s almost as funny as two Park Police
> federal officers getting found guilty in Virginia,
> even if they made a mistake, so did Bijan. Just
> like in football, penalties offset replay down.
> Bijan just ended up in the locker room in the
> sky.
>
> https://youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY

Almost made me laugh.
Attachments:
CFF225BF-14DD-4B6B-A183-7926E4BD8CF7.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Butt Plug Bijan ()
Date: October 17, 2020 05:35PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Park Police are retards they ()
Date: October 17, 2020 06:04PM

lit Bijan’s punk kilo pushing ass up. The officers tried to shoot him in the wrist first, he just wouldn’t stop. Had to shoot Bijan in the head, he was trying to run them over. The two red dots by the nose is one shot, entry & exit, same as the wrist. Sad shit his Mom has nice tits. Oh, not guilty or dropped charges motherfuckers.
Attachments:
3B17BB20-CD65-4A7A-A780-8C050B0D7DDE.jpeg
F6F0A4F2-D721-4C63-B5F0-39F8D3FB8EA8.png
2A6F32E2-ACA7-4BA4-8B52-A0D807BB7E35.jpeg
47AB5814-3F0B-4750-B507-66EDF709A8E8.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Cheesehead ()
Date: October 17, 2020 06:35PM

Damn. They made his head look like a block of Swiss cheese.


file.php?40,file=432323,filename=3B17BB2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: Bijan isn’t ()
Date: October 17, 2020 07:09PM

a Packers fan. Would hit pictures.

https://youtu.be/58HQeed8Vhg

Cheesehead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn. They made his head look like a block of
> Swiss cheese.
Attachments:
37C84ADC-F23F-4E3F-8F37-5652C3B3860C.jpeg
28C1F796-87BB-4C4E-B18F-3A621C0EB7C0.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: RIP Fuck Boy ()
Date: October 17, 2020 08:05PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: I wonder how much this ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:01PM

bullshit is costing Fairfax County?
Attachments:
20F2C468-60B0-44B3-816C-FD22C4DBDB85.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: mhvnh ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:35PM

I wonder how much this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bullshit is costing Fairfax County?


A faggot with male pattern baldness and small testicles is trying to make a name in the community. What a fucking piece of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bijan Ghaisar case finally gets the national attention it deserves & officers involved in his murder charged
Posted by: He’s probably fucking ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:19PM

Bijan’s Mom, you know James isn’t. Fairfax County spending so much time and money on a case that they know is going nowhere, shameful.


https://youtu.be/0tgYr03o3dE
Attachments:
20CBDFAD-8F79-4C42-905B-5631999498FF.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **   *******   **      **  ********    *******  
 ***   **  **     **  **  **  **  **     **  **     ** 
 ****  **         **  **  **  **  **     **  **     ** 
 ** ** **   *******   **  **  **  ********    ******** 
 **  ****         **  **  **  **  **                ** 
 **   ***  **     **  **  **  **  **         **     ** 
 **    **   *******    ***  ***   **          *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.