HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Daddy Haufe ()
Date: October 16, 2020 12:58AM

what forums is he visiting now? where did he learn this language?
Attachments:
unknown (2).png
unknown (1).png
unknown.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Based and Meadepilled ()
Date: October 16, 2020 01:00AM

He's right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meade is a bitter dude... ()
Date: October 16, 2020 05:10AM

Based and Meadepilled Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's right.


Ugly women have to work for a living too. Of course, that reality is no reason for a man in his forties to think the world owes him a living. Meade is such a jealous person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Skss ()
Date: October 16, 2020 05:19AM

Meade told that cunt!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Sorry, wrong number ()
Date: October 16, 2020 05:26AM

Skss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade told that cunt!


She's right about Meade and he comes off sounding like an asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meezx ()
Date: October 16, 2020 05:48AM

Sorry, wrong number Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Skss Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade told that cunt!
>
>
> She's right about Meade and he comes off sounding
> like an asshole.


Is it okay to call a gay man a cock sucker?
You will probably say NO, but it’s still true, why is the gay protected from saying what is true?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Queers are always on your mind ()
Date: October 16, 2020 06:01AM

Meezx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry, wrong number Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Skss Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Meade told that cunt!
> >
> >
> > She's right about Meade and he comes off
> sounding
> > like an asshole.
>
>
> Is it okay to call a gay man a cock sucker?
> You will probably say NO, but it’s still true,
> why is the gay protected from saying what is true?


Why are you talking about the gays again? She called Meade an 'ugly obese moocher'which is pretty accurate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Sks ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:00AM

Queers are always on your mind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meezx Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sorry, wrong number Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Skss Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Meade told that cunt!
> > >
> > >
> > > She's right about Meade and he comes off
> > sounding
> > > like an asshole.
> >
> >
> > Is it okay to call a gay man a cock sucker?
> > You will probably say NO, but it’s still
> true,
> > why is the gay protected from saying what is
> true?
>
>
> Why are you talking about the gays again? She
> called Meade an 'ugly obese moocher'which is
> pretty accurate.


And she is allowed to, which I agree.
And he called her a cunt, which I also agree

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:22AM

he's probably in some blackpilled mgtow incel discord, there are hundreds

https://disboard.org/search?keyword=incel

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: wow, meade sounds bitter..... ()
Date: October 16, 2020 02:38PM

Bitching about how he's going to die sooner because he has to work so hard at his non-existent job to support his non-existent wife and kids.

And he does NOT like when women call him 'fat'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: good advice ()
Date: October 16, 2020 02:57PM

He does give some accurate no nonsense advice and doesn't sugar coat it. His advice column might be good after all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meade-waste of a human life ()
Date: October 16, 2020 03:00PM

wow, meade sounds bitter..... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bitching about how he's going to die sooner
> because he has to work so hard at his non-existent
> job to support his non-existent wife and kids.
>
> And he does NOT like when women call him 'fat'.

Even stay at home moms work harder than a 41-year-old stay at home son.

Meade is just feeling sorry for himself now that he finally has to get a job and work.


If Meade doesn't like being called 'fat' then Meade should lose weight.

He is looking fatter than ever!
Attachments:
broooooyyyhhh.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: violent communists ()
Date: October 16, 2020 03:12PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he's probably in some blackpilled mgtow incel
> discord, there are hundreds
>
> https://disboard.org/search?keyword=incel


somebody kept calling his house and yelling the N-word

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: the only people calling meade... ()
Date: October 16, 2020 03:34PM

violent communists Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > he's probably in some blackpilled mgtow incel
> > discord, there are hundreds
> >
> > https://disboard.org/search?keyword=incel
>
>
> somebody kept calling his house and yelling the
> N-word



the only people calling meade's house are most likely collection agents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: akdjii ()
Date: October 16, 2020 03:50PM

the only people calling meade... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> violent communists Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > he's probably in some blackpilled mgtow incel
> > > discord, there are hundreds
> > >
> > > https://disboard.org/search?keyword=incel
> >
> >
> > somebody kept calling his house and yelling the
> > N-word
>
>
>
> the only people calling meade's house are most
> likely collection agents.

Or his booking agent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meade works hard for the money ()
Date: October 16, 2020 03:57PM

akdjii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the only people calling meade... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > violent communists Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > he's probably in some blackpilled mgtow
> incel
> > > > discord, there are hundreds
> > > >
> > > > https://disboard.org/search?keyword=incel
> > >
> > >
> > > somebody kept calling his house and yelling
> the
> > > N-word
> >
> >
> >
> > the only people calling meade's house are most
> > likely collection agents.
>
> Or his booking agent


Is 'booking agent' what he is calling his pimp these days?
Attachments:
meadepooooo.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: publicity stunt Meade ()
Date: October 16, 2020 04:13PM

...
Attachments:
breedyodel.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: meade's a real charmer ()
Date: October 16, 2020 06:00PM

He's really putting the moves on that woman. Wonder how he's doing on the Christian dating site....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: big draw for FFXU ()
Date: October 16, 2020 06:20PM

more attention is paid to a Meade theme post than any other non-related Meade post a recent study concluded. Meade popularity has risen exponentially during the last year. It wpuld be a very nice gesture if Meade got a stipend as a motivation factor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meade is inspiring ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:45PM

Meade is the official mascot of Fairfax Underground. Cary should give Meade a cut of the drug spam revenues.

Every time I think of reaching for some junky snack foods I am inspired by the images of Meade Skelton to resist the temptation to stuff my face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: meade is very relevant ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:48PM

As I endeavor to understand the inner workings of the trumptard mind, I reference meade vlogs to better grasp what I am dealignwith

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Big words for my trumptard ass ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:54PM

meade is very relevant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As I endeavor to understand the inner workings of
> the trumptard mind, I reference meade vlogs to
> better grasp what I am dealignwith


“Endeavor” and “dealingwith” can u use them in a sentence please?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: sure meade! ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:00PM

As meade endeavors to attain full-time employment for the first time in his life, he will be dealing with pitfalls familiar to many trumptardz - spotty work history, lack of skills or education, mental challenges, underdeveloped social graces, and an overall 'strange' physical appearance.

pretty good huhh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meade's our Chris Chan ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:20PM

big draw for FFXU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> more attention is paid to a Meade theme post than
> any other non-related Meade post a recent study
> concluded. Meade popularity has risen
> exponentially during the last year. It wpuld be a
> very nice gesture if Meade got a stipend as a
> motivation factor


Laughing at retards is a vital part of the internet culture. Meade is not only fun to laugh at, he posts anonymously in third person so there is a great bit of interaction with him. Of course, someone who is not Meade maybe trolling us with talks about how young looking, handsome and amazingly talented Meade is, but one thing for certain, no one believes that shit other than Meade himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: what is a 'foid'? ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:30PM

I do not know that term.

Meade sure is an asshole to women. Does he think they should, for some reason, respect him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: chick really bitch-slapped meade ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:14PM

and man, does meade have some serious female issues!

There aren't enough therapists in the world to fix meade!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Morons abound ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:55PM

This thread is brought to you by Eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: if so, thanks eesh ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:56AM

It's instructive for everyone to see the 'real meade'...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:19AM

This thread is brought to you by William Robert Moreno, perhaps the only person on Earth who is envious of Meade's talent and fame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: customer satisfaction ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:10PM

I recently invested a sawbuck in the Meade Advice thingamajig. I was 100% satisfied with the advice I received. Meade's advise was solid and sound, he helped resolve an issue (work related) that bugged me for the past few days. Now everything is hunky dorey , I would not hesitate to use this method again and encourage anyone to try it. 5*****!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Makes sense to me ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:44PM

customer satisfaction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I recently invested a sawbuck in the Meade Advice
> thingamajig. I was 100% satisfied with the advice
> I received. Meade's advise was solid and sound,
> he helped resolve an issue (work related) that
> bugged me for the past few days. Now everything
> is hunky dorey , I would not hesitate to use this
> method again and encourage anyone to try it.
> 5*****!!


Meade has never had a full-time job. Hence, he would be my first choice to go to with workplace problems. Did Meade help you find a way to manipulate the situation to get your boss to think he fired you? If so, you can collect unemployment.
Attachments:
meadeidon.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: bet he told you ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:09PM

customer satisfaction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I recently invested a sawbuck in the Meade Advice
> thingamajig. I was 100% satisfied with the advice
> I received. Meade's advise was solid and sound,
> he helped resolve an issue (work related) that
> bugged me for the past few days. Now everything
> is hunky dorey , I would not hesitate to use this
> method again and encourage anyone to try it.
> 5*****!!

Just quit!! Only a jackass works in an intolerable situation and works when he doesn't have to. Just good ole fashion American advice. If the going gets rough, quit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Look at the timestamp! ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:16PM

Meade got up at the crack of noon to post anonymously about how great he is.


You fuckers were wrong to keep thinking he would never get up before 1pm.

Posted by: customer satisfaction ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:10PM

I recently invested a sawbuck in the Meade Advice thingamajig. I was 100% satisfied with the advice I received. Meade's advise was solid and sound, he helped resolve an issue (work related) that bugged me for the past few days. Now everything is hunky dorey , I would not hesitate to use this method again and encourage anyone to try it. 5*****!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: [deleted] ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:19PM

[deleted]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: LOL @ meade! ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:53PM

what he is REALLY bitter about is the fact that he doesn't even have a job to support a 'mooching' wife in the first place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: they say ()
Date: October 17, 2020 04:40PM

eesh discovered Meade Skelton when he stopped at some pancake shop for lunch. Seems Meade was rockin that day and he was impressed. Like Brian Epstein discovered the Beatles in a German Pancake Ratskeller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: eesh didn't discover shit ()
Date: October 17, 2020 04:50PM

meade made his existence well-known on this site when he kept posting rave reviews about this great new musician named meade skelton. Fifteen years ago, people here were telling him to knock it off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: lolo ()
Date: October 17, 2020 05:21PM

eesh didn't discover shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> meade made his existence well-known on this site
> when he kept posting rave reviews about this great
> new musician named meade skelton. Fifteen years
> ago, people here were telling him to knock it off.

lolo. Wow this guy goes back. I was only in Grade School at the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meade is an ingrate ()
Date: October 17, 2020 05:28PM

eesh didn't discover shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> meade made his existence well-known on this site
> when he kept posting rave reviews about this great
> new musician named meade skelton. Fifteen years
> ago, people here were telling him to knock it off.

There is a little more to the story.

Meade was posting rave reviews about the great new musician on a lot of sites. Naturally, he has been forgotten on all of them except FFXU. That is because EESH took up the cause and made it impossible for FFXU to forget about Meade. EESH actually has seen Meade live more times than anyone else ever. Meade should be thankful for EESH for his support. Of course, Meade should be thankful that his father didn't throw his sorry lazy ass out on the street years ago. Meade is the ultimate ungrateful sack of crap. He is finally beginning to realize the world does not owe him a living.
Attachments:
meadeafter40.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: I'm not so sure ()
Date: October 17, 2020 05:36PM

Meade is an ingrate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course, Meade should be
> thankful that his father didn't throw his sorry
> lazy ass out on the street years ago. Meade is
> the ultimate ungrateful sack of crap.

Meade would be a hell of a lot better off today if his father had begun the weaning process about fifteen years ago.

It's true that eesh is particularly fond of meade - in fact, should meade find himself homeless, I wouldn't be all that surprised if eesh took him in...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: thought so^^ ()
Date: October 17, 2020 05:41PM

Yea, I remember when guys long gone like itrade and oldgraymoose and WTL posted here. During that period it was well believed that eesh was the primary force behind the "Meade Phenom". He promoted Meade but Meade never gave him the credit due. Not even a guest shot on his show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meade-waste of a human life ()
Date: October 17, 2020 06:15PM

I'm not so sure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade is an ingrate Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Of course, Meade should be
> > thankful that his father didn't throw his sorry
> > lazy ass out on the street years ago. Meade is
> > the ultimate ungrateful sack of crap.
>
> Meade would be a hell of a lot better off today if
> his father had begun the weaning process about
> fifteen years ago.
>
> It's true that eesh is particularly fond of meade
> - in fact, should meade find himself homeless, I
> wouldn't be all that surprised if eesh took him
> in...

Yes, you are correct. Meade's father really should have given him some 'tough love' years ago.

However, according to the ten commandments, 'honor thy father and thy mother'. Meade certainly is not doing that when he actively disrespects his father on the internet. His father has done a lot for him and Meade seems to expect it rather than be appreciative of it. How closely do employers check up on the internet presence of job applicants? Is it just social media or do they check out youtube? I'm sure Meade was yapping away about his 'influencer' status at his in person interview. No way would I offer the creator of Meade's videos a position doing much of anything.
Attachments:
meadealle.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: he is such a trumptard..... ()
Date: October 17, 2020 07:43PM

he hates women - most likely because none of them will give him the time of day

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: livestream tomorrow! ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:04PM

I intend to ask him about this

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: sometimes ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:27PM

Meade makes the pain go away

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Mama's boy Meade ()
Date: October 18, 2020 06:00PM

Meade says his mom used 'cunt'...
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?292002-What-s-the-worst-insult-you-can-say-to-someone&p=6082854&viewfull=1#post6082854



"My mother used the C word upon occasion. She was a real lady, but she could curse like a sailor when she was mad about something."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: they are getting sick of meade ()
Date: October 18, 2020 07:33PM

some woman called meade a fat ugly stupid retard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade goes on incel rant!
Posted by: Meade loves Enemas ()
Date: October 18, 2020 09:21PM

they are getting sick of meade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> some woman called meade a fat ugly stupid retard


She isn't wrong about Meade. It seems that Meade is bitter over the fact he wasn't born an attractive woman so he could find a person to take of him his entire life.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **         ********  ********   ******  
 **        **    **   **    **     **     **    ** 
 **        **    **       **       **     **       
 ******    **    **      **        **     **       
 **        *********    **         **     **       
 **              **     **         **     **    ** 
 ********        **     **         **      ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.