HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:23PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Frankie Fishscale ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:28PM

Is he smoking crack and selling America to CHY-NA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: You doin the most, just so extra ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:29PM

You try too hard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:30PM

You doin the most, just so extra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You try too hard


you ain't black

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:30PM

Frankie Fishscale Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is he smoking crack and selling America to CHY-NA

no he's doing coke with the boys and selling info to north korea.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Cardozo ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:32PM

Trump was fantastic on foreign policy question; just dominating performance while Biden getting embarrassed in his town hall.
Still won’t answer Supreme Court or Hunter Biden questions.
Joe will probably be done for the week after this exhausting event.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Vvvvvvvvvvvv ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:33PM

Sharp as a tack tonight.
Outstanding.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: As a matter of fucking fact ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:34PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You doin the most, just so extra Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You try too hard
>
>
> you ain't black

Actually, I am.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Manafort rots ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:35PM

I wonder who wins the ratings battle?
Lol.
I mean honestly, does anyone know or care what bidens position is on anything?
No, let’s just get trump the hell out of there so these riots will stop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:59PM

As a matter of fucking fact Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You doin the most, just so extra Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > You try too hard
> >
> >
> > you ain't black
>
> Actually, I am.

I'll believe it when I see it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 15, 2020 09:01PM

Manafort rots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder who wins the ratings battle?
> Lol.
> I mean honestly, does anyone know or care what
> bidens position is on anything?
> No, let’s just get trump the hell out of there
> so these riots will stop.


lmaooo true! #AnythingButTrump

trump has the ratings battle in the bag tho

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Yea, it’s Gerry ()
Date: October 15, 2020 09:03PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a matter of fucking fact Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > You doin the most, just so extra Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > You try too hard
> > >
> > >
> > > you ain't black
> >
> > Actually, I am.
>
> I'll believe it when I see it

Yes Gerry, we already know you just want to see that big black cock. We never underestimate your gayness for the BBC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: 190K vs 20K ()
Date: October 15, 2020 09:05PM

OohELjVL.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: LoLz ()
Date: October 15, 2020 09:11PM

just as been noted before, the is zero enthusiasm in the biden campaign

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 16, 2020 12:28AM

Yea, it’s Gerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As a matter of fucking fact Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > You doin the most, just so extra Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > You try too hard
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > you ain't black
> > >
> > > Actually, I am.
> >
> > I'll believe it when I see it
>
> Yes Gerry, we already know you just want to see
> that big black cock. We never underestimate your
> gayness for the BBC.

jesus socialist christ

you a big wigger

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Go Back to Iran Already ()
Date: October 16, 2020 12:46AM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea, it’s Gerry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > As a matter of fucking fact Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > You doin the most, just so extra Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > You try too hard
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > you ain't black
> > > >
> > > > Actually, I am.
> > >
> > > I'll believe it when I see it
> >
> > Yes Gerry, we already know you just want to see
> > that big black cock. We never underestimate
> your
> > gayness for the BBC.
>
> jesus socialist christ
>
> you a big wigger

I wish Gerry would just go back to Iran already, so boring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Fine People ()
Date: October 16, 2020 01:17AM

Biden's team was wise to protect him from the debate. Trump would have destroyed him. With all this corruption and bribery being exposed now, you can't let him debate Trump again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:19AM

Fine People Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Biden's team was wise to protect him from the
> debate. Trump would have destroyed him. With all
> this corruption and bribery being exposed now, you
> can't let him debate Trump again.


lol! 1st debate Biden owned Trump and Trump owned himself!
Trump gave himself covid to skip the 2nd debate! What a PUSSY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: yo pp ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:36AM

You are an expert on being a PUSSY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: The ratings battle ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:42AM

Manafort rots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder who wins the ratings battle?
> Lol.
> I mean honestly, does anyone know or care what
> bidens position is on anything?
> No, let’s just get trump the hell out of there
> so these riots will stop.

When Trump starts claiming he's got all these great ratings numbers from last night, keep this in mind. I voted for Biden three weeks ago. But I watched Trump last night, for much the same reason people rubber neck when they go past a fatal wreck on the interstate. You know, disaster porn.

I doubt I am alone in this. So, I recommend skepticism when looking at those numbers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Thanks for your view ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:44AM

The ratings battle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manafort rots Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wonder who wins the ratings battle?
> > Lol.
> > I mean honestly, does anyone know or care what
> > bidens position is on anything?
> > No, let’s just get trump the hell out of
> there
> > so these riots will stop.
>
> When Trump starts claiming he's got all these
> great ratings numbers from last night, keep this
> in mind. I voted for Biden three weeks ago. But
> I watched Trump last night, for much the same
> reason people rubber neck when they go past a
> fatal wreck on the interstate. You know, disaster
> porn.
>
> I doubt I am alone in this. So, I recommend
> skepticism when looking at those numbers.

Now go fuck off

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Fact about Trump supporters ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:48AM

Thanks for your view Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ratings battle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manafort rots Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I wonder who wins the ratings battle?
> > > Lol.
> > > I mean honestly, does anyone know or care
> what
> > > bidens position is on anything?
> > > No, let’s just get trump the hell out of
> > there
> > > so these riots will stop.
> >
> > When Trump starts claiming he's got all these
> > great ratings numbers from last night, keep
> this
> > in mind. I voted for Biden three weeks ago.
> But
> > I watched Trump last night, for much the same
> > reason people rubber neck when they go past a
> > fatal wreck on the interstate. You know,
> disaster
> > porn.
> >
> > I doubt I am alone in this. So, I recommend
> > skepticism when looking at those numbers.
>
> Now go fuck off

They are quite sensitive, and get their panties all in a bunch at the first hint of adversity. Sort of like their leader.

I think they call it "being triggered".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Accept your Soul ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:53AM

The ratings battle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Manafort rots Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wonder who wins the ratings battle?
> > Lol.
> > I mean honestly, does anyone know or care what
> > bidens position is on anything?
> > No, let’s just get trump the hell out of
> there
> > so these riots will stop.
>
> When Trump starts claiming he's got all these
> great ratings numbers from last night, keep this
> in mind. I voted for Biden three weeks ago. But
> I watched Trump last night, for much the same
> reason people rubber neck when they go past a
> fatal wreck on the interstate. You know, disaster
> porn.
>
> I doubt I am alone in this. So, I recommend
> skepticism when looking at those numbers.


No, you watched it because deep in your soul you really know Trump is the best President the US has had in a very long time. Now just accept it and start enjoying your life like the rest of us right thinking Americans. You're welcome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: I am a lib ()
Date: October 16, 2020 09:13AM

Accept your Soul Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ratings battle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Manafort rots Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I wonder who wins the ratings battle?
> > > Lol.
> > > I mean honestly, does anyone know or care
> what
> > > bidens position is on anything?
> > > No, let’s just get trump the hell out of
> > there
> > > so these riots will stop.
> >
> > When Trump starts claiming he's got all these
> > great ratings numbers from last night, keep
> this
> > in mind. I voted for Biden three weeks ago.
> But
> > I watched Trump last night, for much the same
> > reason people rubber neck when they go past a
> > fatal wreck on the interstate. You know,
> disaster
> > porn.
> >
> > I doubt I am alone in this. So, I recommend
> > skepticism when looking at those numbers.
>
>
> No, you watched it because deep in your soul you
> really know Trump is the best President the US has
> had in a very long time. Now just accept it and
> start enjoying your life like the rest of us right
> thinking Americans. You're welcome.

And you are claiming I have a soul? You had better watch out, or you will have your top secret Trump decoder ring confiscated.

LMAO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Trump is a fukstick ()
Date: October 16, 2020 09:35AM

Trump falls to pieces like an 8 year old girl.
Attachments:
4ftth4.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: observerer of things ()
Date: October 16, 2020 09:53AM

stupid unintelligent memes like that are only made by one of two people that post here...

any guesses

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 16, 2020 10:50AM

the biden town hall was hella boring and full of honesty

The trump town hall was funny af, trump had a melt down for one full hour, admitted to owing $400million, (said the number is very small, yet can't give 600 a week to every american kekw) and some boomer lady called him cute and he smiled and started blushing haha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Tits to knees-Clit to ankle ()
Date: October 16, 2020 12:50PM

Piss pants Nancy is the holding up Stimulus you dumb fuck. Try saying something credible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: what's funny is ()
Date: October 16, 2020 01:48PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the biden town hall was hella boring and full of
> honesty
>
> The trump town hall was funny af, trump had a melt
> down for one full hour, admitted to owing
> $400million, (said the number is very small, yet
> can't give 600 a week to every american kekw) and
> some boomer lady called him cute and he smiled and
> started blushing haha!


his dept ratio is a hell of a lot better than yours

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: How would you know? ()
Date: October 16, 2020 02:10PM

what's funny is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> his dept ratio is a hell of a lot better than
> yours

He values his assets based on whatever lie he is trying to sell that day. And the $400 million in personal debt is on top of what the Trump Organization or its subsidiaries owe.

Not to mention less formal arrangements with the Russians and Saudis, or whoever else. To believe he is solvent requires you to believe him. And he is not a credible source, and there is no independent evidence currently available to corroborate what he claims.

Trump may have a pot to piss in, but it likely has a mortgage on it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: it's pretty damn obvious ()
Date: October 16, 2020 02:13PM

How would you know? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what's funny is Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > his dept ratio is a hell of a lot better than
> > yours
>
> He values his assets based on whatever lie he is
> trying to sell that day. And the $400 million in
> personal debt is on top of what the Trump
> Organization or its subsidiaries owe.
>
> Not to mention less formal arrangements with the
> Russians and Saudis, or whoever else. To believe
> he is solvent requires you to believe him. And he
> is not a credible source, and there is no
> independent evidence currently available to
> corroborate what he claims.
>
> Trump may have a pot to piss in, but it likely has
> a mortgage on it.


that you still live in your moms basement, which tells everyone you are too
fukin stupid or too fukin lazy to improve your lot in life. That's how we know
Trump has a better debt ratio than you do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBITTER ()
Date: October 16, 2020 02:23PM

But But...I own like 2 houses and I'm 25 and I know how to rule D & D, Make text bold, and I can blow sick Vape rings.....and you a big wigger

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 16, 2020 03:57PM

NOVAisBITTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But But...I own like 2 houses and I'm 25 and I
> know how to rule D & D, Make text bold, and I can
> blow sick Vape rings.....and you a big wigger


stay mad lmao!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisaCUNT ()
Date: October 16, 2020 05:08PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOVAisBITTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But But...I own like 2 houses and I'm 25 and I
> > know how to rule D & D, Make text bold, and I
> can
> > blow sick Vape rings.....and you a big wigger
>
>
> stay mad lmao!


stay GAF pussy lmfao!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:24PM

in other news trump even lost the ratings battle! lmao

not a good year for trump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: I heard that people were saying ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:29PM

Trump got beat down by a chick
No wonder he quickly gets on his knees to take care of Putin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: : I heard that people were sayin ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:52PM

You're a cocksuckin pedo faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: This aIl checks out! ^^^^^^ ()
Date: October 17, 2020 10:13AM

Don't answer DM's from this cunthead. KWIM?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:29AM

I heard that people were saying Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump got beat down by a chick
> No wonder he quickly gets on his knees to take
> care of Putin


he's such a beta!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: oh look.... ()
Date: October 17, 2020 11:53AM

...the resident meth head is up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:34PM

oh look.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...the resident meth head is up.


can't own two houses and be a meth head, just stay mad about your life in your own bubble okay, coalminer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 17, 2020 12:35PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Autistic banter




-
Attachments:
IMG_20201017_123445.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:08PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Autistic banter
>

hi lil bo peep

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:26PM

Hi nigger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: October 17, 2020 05:17PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi nigger.


that's cute

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Mike O’Meara Show Fan ()
Date: October 17, 2020 06:45PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi nigger.


Go to jail, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: Ronald Calhoun ()
Date: October 17, 2020 07:12PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi nigger.


He is a nigger...a pussy also.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump getting owned like I own people on here -- LIVE!
Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 17, 2020 10:20PM

Mike O’Meara Show Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peep Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi nigger.
>
>
> Go to jail, loser.


Okay, I'll go to jail; but only on the condition that I get to pass go and collect $200.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **   *******   **     **  ******** 
  **   **   ***   ***  **     **  **     **  **    ** 
   ** **    **** ****  **     **  **     **      **   
    ***     ** *** **   ********  **     **     **    
   ** **    **     **         **  **     **    **     
  **   **   **     **  **     **  **     **    **     
 **     **  **     **   *******    *******     **     
This forum powered by Phorum.