HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: October 13, 2020 04:49PM

How did James Earl Jones survive wearing the Darth Vader suit? What if his bowels betrayed him? Does anyone know do they have extra suits just in case?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Brown Onion likes this content ()
Date: October 13, 2020 05:01PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How did James Earl Jones survive wearing the Darth
> Vader suit? What if his bowels betrayed him? Does
> anyone know do they have extra suits just in case?


Some people have the best bowel control.

We BiBs like the free flowing ones the best.

I call this progressive young lady "A New Hope".
Attachments:
1595-75346.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: image blocking onion ()
Date: October 13, 2020 05:16PM

Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How did James Earl Jones survive wearing the
> Darth
> > Vader suit? What if his bowels betrayed him?
> Does
> > anyone know do they have extra suits just in
> case?
>
>
> Some people have the best bowel control.
>
> We BiBs like the free flowing ones the best.
>
> I call this progressive young lady "A New Hope".


Pretty much everybody that counts is blocking images on this forum so nobody sees your childish images.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: 5am guy ()
Date: October 13, 2020 07:02PM

5am guy posting late. 5am guy got up early today to meet Tyrone and Andre at a motel. For $25 Tyrone and Andre reamed out 5am guys bowels for an hour. 5am guy appreciates their affordable service and is happy to know his bowels will work better for the rest of the week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: October 13, 2020 08:03PM

image blocking onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion likes this content Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Brown Onion Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > How did James Earl Jones survive wearing the
> > Darth
> > > Vader suit? What if his bowels betrayed him?
> > Does
> > > anyone know do they have extra suits just in
> > case?
> >
> >
> > Some people have the best bowel control.
> >
> > We BiBs like the free flowing ones the best.
> >
> > I call this progressive young lady "A New
> Hope".
>
>
> Pretty much everybody that counts is blocking
> images on this forum so nobody sees your childish
> images.

This is an FFXU bowel thread. Nobody 'that counts' are here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Taking A Bowel ()
Date: October 13, 2020 08:17PM

You’re welcome
Attachments:
7A1BD752-3582-4945-9A0E-3B1CEE383B3D.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Poopy Fartz ()
Date: October 13, 2020 08:21PM

5am guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 5am guy posting late. 5am guy got up early today
> to meet Tyrone and Andre at a motel. For $25
> Tyrone and Andre reamed out 5am guys bowels for an
> hour. 5am guy appreciates their affordable service
> and is happy to know his bowels will work better
> for the rest of the week.


Poopy Fartz is a sad Poopy Fartz. Poopy Fartz would ream out 5am guy's bowels for free. If 5am guy played his cards right. 5am guy could ream out Poopy Fartz's bowels. Before 5am guy says anything. He should know that Poopy Fartz loves to lick Poopy Fartz's shit off whatever reams out Poopy Fartz's bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Sploosh! ()
Date: October 13, 2020 10:12PM

What up BiBs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Boiled Onion ()
Date: October 14, 2020 06:08AM

Scrapple, eggs, coffee. Take that bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Fatso Freddie ()
Date: October 14, 2020 06:25AM

24 waffles, 18 bacon strips, 10 egg omelette, 64 ounce Orange Juice. Take that bowels.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Rusty Craplace . ()
Date: October 14, 2020 11:09AM

What a beautiful day.
Attachments:
Dirty-Angel-1.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: October 14, 2020 05:19PM

I just left Royal Farms. Got two large crunchy chicken salad subs with bacon and extra mayo plus two large western fries and a large coleslaw. Going to put my bowels to the test!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: jhonny bravo ()
Date: October 14, 2020 05:29PM

Holiday music by Jhonny bravo




hear me fart are you listening
My onion ring is a-twitching
In my bathroom
The groan throne is glistening
A beautiful sight,
I'm happy tonight
dropping a giant shit in the can

Gone away, is the huge turd
Glad to say it has been transferred
I sing a love song,
As I go along
droppin' a giant shit in the can

In the meadow we can build a snowman
And pretend that he is Brown Onion
He'll say are you backed up
I'll say no man
But my last turd nearly clogged the can

Later on
I'll perspire
As my ass burns like fire
To face unafraid
The giant crap that I made
Droppin' a giant shit in the can.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: toasted onion ()
Date: October 14, 2020 08:17PM

jhonny bravo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holiday music by Jhonny bravo
>
>
>
>
> hear me fart are you listening
> My onion ring is a-twitching
> In my bathroom
> The groan throne is glistening
> A beautiful sight,
> I'm happy tonight
> dropping a giant shit in the can
>
> Gone away, is the huge turd
> Glad to say it has been transferred
> I sing a love song,
> As I go along
> droppin' a giant shit in the can
>
> In the meadow we can build a snowman
> And pretend that he is Brown Onion
> He'll say are you backed up
> I'll say no man
> But my last turd nearly clogged the can
>
> Later on
> I'll perspire
> As my ass burns like fire
> To face unafraid
> The giant crap that I made
> Droppin' a giant shit in the can.


nice

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: October 15, 2020 07:13AM

Great song Mr. Bravo. Outstanding, and early for the holidays, but will still probably be backed up for that. I do wonder now if James Earl Jones's bowels were also backed up in Field of Screams.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Field of Screams ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:21AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great song Mr. Bravo. Outstanding, and early for
> the holidays, but will still probably be backed up
> for that. I do wonder now if James Earl Jones's
> bowels were also backed up in Field of Screams.
Attachments:
output_elB8cd.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: October 15, 2020 04:48PM

Someone in our office tested positive for the covid so they asked us to go home at noon and work form home tomorrow as well as all next week. This will be another great chance to put my bowels to the test. Tonight I am baking some Banquet frozen fried chicken, two boxes to be exact along with a pan of chicken rice-a-roni. My bowels might not be able to handle all this, we will see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Woo3 ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:27PM

I have lived a decent amount of years. Yet Jones, Darth Vader, bowels? Odd. Very odd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Rusty Craplace . ()
Date: October 15, 2020 09:09PM

Woo3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have lived a decent amount of years. Yet Jones,
> Darth Vader, bowels? Odd. Very odd.


You should come over to Brown Onion's with us when we have our next a 'Star Wars' groan throne extravaganza.

Here is Brown in his Darth Vader suit.,.The night we were breaking in a very handsome and supple young BiB.
Attachments:
Star-Wars-XXX-8.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: October 15, 2020 10:01PM

Rusty Craplace . Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Woo3 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have lived a decent amount of years. Yet
> Jones,
> > Darth Vader, bowels? Odd. Very odd.
>
>
> You should come over to Brown Onion's with us when
> we have our next a 'Star Wars' groan throne
> extravaganza.
>
> Here is Brown in his Darth Vader suit.,.The night
> we were breaking in a very handsome and supple
> young BiB.

Brown Onion has a “special” darth vader mask that he made with some RV sewer tubing and a large funnel. Its s lot of fun. Come with an appetite!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: 5am guy ()
Date: October 16, 2020 05:06AM

It is not just feasting on poop. I also like to put a slice bread in a urinal at the mall. Hide in a stall until after a few men use Then I take it out out and eat it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Spring Onion ()
Date: October 16, 2020 07:57AM

The obese neighbor admitted he is Brown Onion. Dad spends a lot of time with him and their shit obsession is gross. They both have problems, and walking around in skimpy clothing they disgust me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Yoda Squirt ()
Date: October 16, 2020 12:07PM

Da fuck do Star Wars and shitting have in common?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Are you retarded? ()
Date: October 16, 2020 08:06PM

Yoda Squirt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Da fuck do Star Wars and shitting have in common?


The 'Star Wars' films are all about pooping and gay sex. It is called 'subtext'. Have you thought of taking a course in Joseph Campbell and buttslamming?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Burly B ()
Date: October 17, 2020 03:11PM

In English please. What the fuck do Star Wars and excreting have in common?

You’re welcome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Rusty Craplace . ()
Date: October 17, 2020 05:11PM

Burly B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In English please. What the fuck do Star Wars and
> excreting have in common?
>
> You’re welcome.


My neighbor, Brown Onion, is correct. Small-minded fecalphobes are everywhere. They spew their hatred constantly. Just because God has blessed them with superior bowels doesn't mean they need to continue to bully us BiBs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: October 18, 2020 06:23AM

Up early and making a couple ham steaks with a stack of hotcakes and 6 eggs fried over medium. After breakfast I'm heading to Walmart to get wings and beer for football watching later today. My bowels are ready to go!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: toasted onion ()
Date: October 18, 2020 10:03AM

boiled onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Up early and making a couple ham steaks with a
> stack of hotcakes and 6 eggs fried over medium.
> After breakfast I'm heading to Walmart to get
> wings and beer for football watching later today.
> My bowels are ready to go!

Hey boiled, have you ever tried having some nice fresh fruit and a whole grain toasted bagel for breakfast? It will make you feel good all morning long!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Date: October 18, 2020 01:00PM

Happi sunday all yall brown guyz! I hope everone iz doin okay. I haz got an ole frend from prizon stayin with me fo a few weeks. He loss hiz job becauze of tha corona virus and he iz down on hiz luck but I got him a job at the jiffy lubes and I tole him he cant stay with me more than 2 monthz. After that he mite move in to tha breezway motel. We will see. I hopes all yall have some beerz an football watchin taday. God bless....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: boiled onion ()
Date: October 18, 2020 02:52PM

I am watching football and getting pretty drunk. I think 4 hotdogs and two dozen hot wings will sober me up. My bowels got this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Rusty Craplace . ()
Date: October 18, 2020 03:07PM

boiled onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am watching football and getting pretty drunk. I
> think 4 hotdogs and two dozen hot wings will sober
> me up. My bowels got this!


Don't get so drunk that you cannot drive to Brown Onion's tonight so you can evacuate there. After you eat hot wings, Brown Onion just loves your bowel movements so. Brown Onion has a bottle of Jagermeister if you want to get blitzed over there after, I promise I won't do anything with the empty bottle after you pass out this time. As they told you in urgent care, the amount of blood just made the wound seem worse than it was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: October 18, 2020 08:47PM

red onion class of 2006 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Happi sunday all yall brown guyz! I hope everone
> iz doin okay. I haz got an ole frend from prizon
> stayin with me fo a few weeks. He loss hiz job
> becauze of tha corona virus and he iz down on hiz
> luck but I got him a job at the jiffy lubes and I
> tole him he cant stay with me more than 2 monthz.
> After that he mite move in to tha breezway motel.
> We will see. I hopes all yall have some beerz an
> football watchin taday. God bless....


Oh hope you all had fun, and everyone’s bowels ok. So sorry about your friend, but way to go getting him a job. You’re a good man red, a brother in bowel.

Let’s hope President Trump wins, and everyone sees Biden’s dog whistles for what they are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Earl Jones bowels in Darth Vader Suit
Posted by: Rusty Craplace .. ()
Date: October 18, 2020 11:45PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> red onion class of 2006 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Happi sunday all yall brown guyz! I hope
> everone
> > iz doin okay. I haz got an ole frend from
> prizon
> > stayin with me fo a few weeks. He loss hiz job
> > becauze of tha corona virus and he iz down on
> hiz
> > luck but I got him a job at the jiffy lubes and
> I
> > tole him he cant stay with me more than 2
> monthz.
> > After that he mite move in to tha breezway
> motel.
> > We will see. I hopes all yall have some beerz
> an
> > football watchin taday. God bless....
>
>
> Oh hope you all had fun, and everyone’s bowels
> ok. So sorry about your friend, but way to go
> getting him a job. You’re a good man red, a
> brother in bowel.
>
> Let’s hope President Trump wins, and everyone
> sees Biden’s dog whistles for what they are.

Good party last night, BO. Your darth vader helmet fit me perfectly. Interesting idea you came up with coating your feces in candy sprinkles. What a treat!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   ******     *******   ********   **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **         **         **     **  **     ** 
 *********  **   ****  ********   ********   **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   **     **  **          **   **  
 **     **  **    **   **     **  **           ** **   
 **     **   ******     *******   **            ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.