HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency.
Posted by: toobin ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:04PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency.
Posted by: GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:06PM

The guy is a phenomenal genius! I'm shocked the NY Times reported anything positive about him.

Re: Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency.
Posted by: Dick Trickle ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:38PM

Makes me want to suck his cock. Are YOU smart enough to only pay $750 in taxes, be rich and not break the law? Are you?

Posted by: CPA School ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:44PM

Should he have paid more than he owed? He donates his entire salary, so that's pretty cool.

Posted by: Ups man ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:49PM

I made $91.000 in 2019. I paid $15,600 in Federal tax. $6000 to social security and $2800 in Medicare. I do my taxes at H&R Block and ended up getting a refund of $3000 from fed and state combined. 2600 fed and 400 state. I am working a hard job and pay my share like every American should to make america great. Trump is done. Bye. He should go to prison in my opinion for tax evasion or have to pay back hundreds of millions. Both I hope.

Posted by: 15 years ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:51PM

CPA School Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should he have paid more than he owed? He donates
> his entire salary, so that's pretty cool.

Fuck you dumbass. What about the last 15 years you dumb lying Trumpturd.

Posted by: Trump is a douchebag ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:52PM

Fake billionaire

https://drudgereport.com/

Posted by: Trump is a conman ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:56PM

this is the tip of the iceberg. He has been hiding his taxes as a matter of survival. Note, he has over 400 million in personally secured loans coming due in the next few years.

Posted by: DJ Trump ()
Date: September 27, 2020 08:06PM

Ups man Wrote:
> I made $91.000 in 2019. I paid $15,600 in Federal
> tax. $6000 to social security and $2800 in
> Medicare. I do my taxes at H&R Block and ended up
> getting a refund of $3000 from fed and state
> combined. 2600 fed and 400 state. I am working a
> hard job and pay my share like every American
> should to make america great. Trump is done. Bye.
> He should go to prison in my opinion for tax
> evasion or have to pay back hundreds of millions.
> Both I hope.

You are a loser and a sucker. If you served in the military than you are a 2 time loser and sucker.

Posted by: nyt ()
Date: September 27, 2020 08:34PM

Transcripts of his main federal tax form, the 1040, from 1985 to 1994, were obtained by The Times in 2019. They showed that, in many years, Mr. Trump lost more money than nearly any other individual American taxpayer.

Posted by: CPA School ()
Date: September 27, 2020 09:09PM

15 years Wrote:
> CPA School Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Should he have paid more than he owed? He
> donates
> > his entire salary, so that's pretty cool.
>
>
> Fuck you dumbass. What about the last 15 years you
> dumb lying Trumpturd.

So you believe people should pay more taxes than they owe for some reason?

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: September 27, 2020 09:15PM

“Anyone may arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which best pays the treasury. There is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes. Over and over again the Courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everyone does it, rich and poor alike and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands.”
Judge Learned Hand

Posted by: nblme ()
Date: September 27, 2020 09:15PM

Do any of you guys complaining about this wish Joe Biden would have written a tax code that would make rich people pay more taxes? I guess he only had 47 years to do that so probably just wasn't enough time? At least he had time to write his racist crime bill and make it easier for credit card companies to bury Americans in debt.

Posted by: Joe Hiden ()
Date: September 27, 2020 09:20PM

Joe Biden's family took millions of dollars in bribes from foreign businesses while he was the sitting VP. I wonder if they paid extra taxes on all that money "just because"?

Posted by: enjoy doom ()
Date: September 27, 2020 09:21PM

we already know Trump defrauded the federal gov out of tens of millions of dollars from his fathers estate - fact. Now, we see glimpses of what will eventually be proven more corruption by Trump and his family.

Posted by: it is known ()
Date: September 27, 2020 09:25PM

enjoy doom Wrote:
> we already know Trump defrauded the federal gov
> out of tens of millions of dollars from his
> fathers estate - fact. Now, we see glimpses of
> what will eventually be proven more corruption by
> Trump and his family.

wait - didn't you already know trump colluded with the russians too?

Posted by: u r correct ()
Date: September 27, 2020 09:29PM

it is known Wrote:
> enjoy doom Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > we already know Trump defrauded the federal gov
> > out of tens of millions of dollars from his
> > fathers estate - fact. Now, we see glimpses of
> > what will eventually be proven more corruption
> by
> > Trump and his family.
>
>
> wait - didn't you already know trump colluded with
> the russians too?

yup, that was obvious but not illegal. What muller investigated was obstruction and conspiracy. Mueller said he would exonerate Trump if he could but stated he could not.

Posted by: you niggas listen up ()
Date: September 27, 2020 09:40PM

Some shit needs to be explained as you libtards apparently failed to read the article;

1) Trump's people are arguing with the IRS over a previously issued $73M refund. That's $73 million dollars. Do you niggas know how you get a $73 million dollar refund? I'll give you a hint. It starts with paying MORE than $73 million dollars in taxes.

2) Not even the most retarded bunch of libshits anywhere is alleging, insinuating or even hinting that Trump ever did anything illegal on his taxes. How many of you niggas pay MORE taxes than what you owe?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.