HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden Son Cleared By GOP, Trump Energy Secretary Caught in Illegal Ukraine Gas Deal
Posted by: You Can't Make This Up ()
Date: September 24, 2020 12:26PM

Instead of surfacing dirt on Hunter Biden’s allegedly sketchy business ties in Ukraine, a just finished GOP-led Senate probe ended up producing new revelations about former Energy Secretary Rick Perry’s own involvement in Ukraine’s natural gas business. In a Wednesday letter to the Energy Department’s inspector general, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) wrote that in interviews for the Biden probe, Perry—one of the Trump administration’s so-called “Three Amigos” working a shadow Ukraine policy—had been accused of maneuvering to install two allies on the board of Ukraine’s national gas company, Naftogaz. Amos Hochstein, a former Joe Biden adviser on the Naftogaz board, told the committees that while in President Trump’s cabinet, Perry successfully pressured Kyiv to get Robert Bensh and Michael Bleyzer, both of whom have personal natural gas interests, on Naftogaz’s board. Their own companies later secured favorable business deals in Ukraine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden Son Cleared By GOP, Trump Energy Secretary Caught in Illegal Ukraine Gas Deal
Posted by: You Can't Make This Up.. ()
Date: September 24, 2020 12:38PM

...yet I did.

Re: Biden Son Cleared By GOP, Trump Energy Secretary Caught in Illegal Ukraine Gas Deal
Posted by: Link for ()
Date: September 24, 2020 01:41PM

You Can't Make This Up.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...yet I did.

Google that shit my love

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gops-hunter-biden-probe-digs-up-dirt-on-rick-perrys-ties-to-ukrainian-gas-deals

Posted by: Biden Cleared Again By GOP ()
Date: September 24, 2020 01:48PM

The 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

Posted by: You just did ()
Date: September 24, 2020 01:48PM

You Can't Make This Up Wrote:
Lots of surfacing dirt on Hunter Biden’s sketchy assed business ties and possible national security threat with the Russians and Ukrainians. Discuss.

Also in interviews for the Biden's
so-called “Thirty million house Negro's" Biden is allegedly quoted as saying: "I can't risk all my fucking Niggers running off from the Democratic Plantation" and "Popcorn was a bad bitch".

FIFY

Posted by: I am the Hunter!!!!! ()
Date: September 24, 2020 03:04PM

Hunter got over a billion dollars from China because of his influence with Joe who was VP at the time. This is not looking good for Joe.

Posted by: wow, Perry selfdealing ()
Date: September 24, 2020 03:33PM

"Perry successfully pressured Kyiv to get Robert Bensh and Michael Bleyzer, both of whom have personal natural gas interests, on Naftogaz’s board. Their own companies later secured favorable business deals in Ukraine."

Posted by: Eric Trump ()
Date: September 24, 2020 03:36PM

I am the Hunter!!!!! Wrote:
> Hunter got over a billion dollars from China
> because of his influence with Joe who was VP at
> the time. This is not looking good for Joe.

Shall we start listing all the Eric Trump and Ivanka deals... They easily surpass any thing Hunter Biden did. Oh and Biden's were legal, where as the Eric Trump and Ivanka deals are now being investigated.

Can't wait to see Eric Trump behind bars.

Posted by: case closed ()
Date: September 24, 2020 03:38PM

Biden has been cleared of any wrongdoing by the Republican investigation - case closed.

Posted by: Ukraine ()
Date: September 24, 2020 03:43PM

wow, Perry selfdealing Wrote:
> "Perry successfully pressured Kyiv to get Robert
> Bensh and Michael Bleyzer, both of whom have
> personal natural gas interests, on Naftogaz’s
> board. Their own companies later secured favorable
> business deals in Ukraine."

That's from a GOP report! They don't even list all the shit Manafort was doing in Ukraine.

Notice how Guiliani is missing? Trump has Guiliani working the Ukraine right now secure deals.

Posted by: They call me the Hunter ()
Date: September 24, 2020 06:43PM

Joe needs to be criminally charged and sent to prison.

Posted by: dyjkh ()
Date: September 24, 2020 07:07PM

That's a Trump fantasy. He's repeated it so many times the trumptards believe it.

Posted by: Read and Weep ()
Date: October 19, 2020 10:02AM

Well here it is.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.