HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
“The 1776 Commission” – President Trump Signs Executive Order to Promote “Patriotic Education” (VIDEO)
Posted by: GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY ()
Date: September 18, 2020 05:38AM

This is one of the greatest policies a US president has ever had. President Trump is giving Ronald Reagan a run for his money.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/1776-commission-trump-sign-executive-order-create-national-commission-promote-patriotic-education-video/

“Critical race theory, the 1619 Project, and the crusade against American history is toxic propaganda — an ideological poison that, if not removed, will dissolve the civic bonds that tie us together,” Trump said. “The only path to national unity is through our shared identity as Americans. That is why it is so urgent that we finally restore patriotic education to our schools.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: “The 1776 Commission” – President Trump Signs Executive Order to Promote “Patriotic Education” (VIDEO)
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 18, 2020 06:04AM

I don't think slavery should be taught in school. It's not beneficial at all and I think it's the root of a lot of problems we're seeing today.

And why is it taught but not the holocaust?

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2020 06:25AM by lizzie.

Re: “The 1776 Commission” – President Trump Signs Executive Order to Promote “Patriotic Education” (VIDEO)
Posted by: Old Town Massa ()
Date: September 18, 2020 08:44AM

Slavery should absolutely be taught in schools.

I can't tell you how many massa's I see at the auctions that can't even bid right on a strong back, big thigh nigga that can pick cotton til the sun goes down. And don't even get me started on mgmt around the plantation.

If we don't educate people about slavery now, who will do it?

Posted by: wwggd ()
Date: September 18, 2020 09:47AM

More proof that the Trumptardz want to turn this country backwards to a better time that never actually existed.

Date: September 18, 2020 10:32AM

I feel like the teaching of slavery causes some black people to become mad at white people and hold a grudge. I feel like they use that as an excuse to be niggardly. Idk.

I just don't think it's a good idea. But again, I didn't learn about the holocaust in FCPS and apparently a lot of other people
across the country didn't either.

#stillwinning

Date: September 18, 2020 10:46AM

I'm being stalked by a drug spammer..

#stillwinning

Posted by: jus sayin ()
Date: September 18, 2020 10:48AM

lizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm being stalked by a drug spammer..

it's gerry

Date: September 18, 2020 11:16AM

This shit is fucking ridiculous

#stillwinning

Posted by: P36T ()
Date: September 18, 2020 11:16AM

I was in the car yesterday on the way home from the grocery store when a news blurb announced trumps 1776 commission, I physically applauded the news as I was driving

This 1619 bullshit that the libshits are pushing is just fucking stupid, it implies the U.S. is the reason for the institution of slavery on this continent
when slavery already existed here BEFORE the Europeans began colonizing the western hemisphere and bringing African slaves with them

Slavery has existed on this planet for millennia, and it predominantly involved the enslavement of caucasions. It's where the word comes from. It is odd though, how the world didn't have any major issues with the institution of slavery until some old white dudes wrote a couple documents in 1776 and 1787

Posted by: Libs hate Americans. ()
Date: September 18, 2020 12:24PM

Libtards are stupid fuckers that don't understand how the USA is supposed to work. The government is to be run by WE THE PEOPLE and not authoritarian, career politicians like Joe Biden.

The tyrannical takeover of America by the democat party is exactly why president Ronald Reagan became an American and left the terrorist democat party.
American history must be taught to our kids. This is the greatest country in the world and our forefathers created the most successful form of government there is. All Americans are proud of their country and it drives democats crazy that people want freedom and liberty.

Posted by: 098dsf ()
Date: September 18, 2020 02:00PM

Breitbart says this "1776 project" is like HUD

it's controlled by blacks and blacks get the money

blacks who get the money are usually far left liberals in charge of governments, they will rape the project and dole the money out to top democrats

this is why there are so few right wing blacks. they are getting squeezed out even if they are supposed to get aided.

Posted by: ilyjyhh ()
Date: September 18, 2020 02:04PM

It's incredible you think Trump steering money to black government is "great"

The taxpayer already pays for that: it's called "History class". History class was never allowed to be "100% racism review" but it became so during Obama which was and is illegal.

OP is a total asshole for thinking this bill is a good expenditure.

It is like Trump signing HUD. It may be that trump "had to sign it"? But it was not a good thnig to sign.

What? So blacks won't teach history unless they are getting double the money? and then still they will cheat?

absolute bullshit

US/VA history - already required in virginia for ... well longer than my lifetime

Posted by: hjnytrt ()
Date: September 18, 2020 02:05PM

OP you total asshole. Fx co gov borrows BORROWS 6 billion a year from NYC loan houses, and you think they didn't spend enough that FED GOV needs to up the ante nation wide?

shut the fuck up

Date: September 18, 2020 02:06PM

Calm down, sweetie. Don't let them get to you.

Remember, little red riding hood.

#stillwinning

Posted by: Mar A Lago ()
Date: September 18, 2020 02:40PM

1776 authorized the Government to collect taxes and pay down our national debts from the war.

Maybe trump should show us his taxes or STFU.

Posted by: Before the Declaration ()
Date: September 18, 2020 05:07PM

P36T Wrote:

>
> It is odd though, how the world didn't have any major
> issues with the institution of slavery until some
> old white dudes wrote a couple documents in 1776
> and 1787

You might want to hit the books.

Slavery was largely abolished in Christian Europe during the Middle Ages based on Church doctrine which prohibited the enslavement of Christian peoples. In 1315 the French king decreed that any slave who set foot in France was immediately freed. Slavery was abolished in Poland and Lithuania by the 1500s.
Russia had converted all its slaves to serfs. England abolished slavery before the American Revolution and Scotland abolished it right afterward. The Muslim faith had a similar rule about enslaving Muslims, but since Islam was expanding until the late 1600s it was far easier for European and Mid-Eastern Muslims to find non-Muslim peoples to enslave.

The rise of European colonies in the Americas was responsible for reviving and re-defining the institution. The prohibition of enslaving Christians was lifted in the Americas so that the descendants of African slaves would remain slaves. However the enslavement of Native Americans was virtually abolished even before the Revolution, and the British extended offers of emancipation to slaves escaping Patriot masters even before the Declaration of Independence.

Posted by: ht65ytj6 ()
Date: November 14, 2020 01:07PM

educators have been using "GPL free history" that are 99% race bait material

there isn't a damn chance any democrats in democrats states will follow this law

Posted by: Cleetus ()
Date: November 14, 2020 01:27PM

Democrats need to keep the issue of slavery alive so racist Niggers can get all pissed and burn, loot and murder.

That shit happened over 150 years ago. Get over it. Nobody owes you shit. If Niggers (living in America) acted the way they do in any other country; they would be thrashed with in an inch of their lives

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.