HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Move it up here ()
Date: September 15, 2020 07:16PM

I can see douchebag eesh, just cuz eesh tries to blend and kiss ass, but why a loner like Moreno? Not making fun of anyone, cuz I’m more fucked up then eesh or Moreno, but why would she be with these 2?

Black retarded midget, since I’m logged in

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Lizzie's girlfriend revealed ()
Date: September 15, 2020 07:26PM

Miz and eesh are old news. Like half a decade ago. Lizzie's with a woman now. Something miz or eesh have never had and will never have.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-09-15-19-23-58~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Lizzie's girlfriend revealed ()
Date: September 15, 2020 07:51PM

Miz will probably go slit his wrists now that he knows that Lizzie has really moved on and can get something he can't.

A woman.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-09-15-19-38-04~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: obviously... ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:00PM

.....she's getting taken care of the "Right" way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: I smell a suicide coming soon ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:08PM

Like many, myself included...no one actually believed Moe had a girlfriend. I'm sure Moreno also didn't believe it and thought she was just making excuses for why she didn't want to be with him.

It's one thing to hear someone say something but actually seeing it is a different story. This may just be the thing to set him over the edge.

I think someone should do a welfare check at the Sterling house in a few days. He may take all of 46,934 pills.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: hoping for his suicide ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:17PM

monique has been out of prison for almost one year (4 weeks from today) why would she want anything to do with william? girlfriend or no girlfriend

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Gtfo... ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:19PM

OP sucks. Move the fuck elsewhere with your lame posts. Cunt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: opeesh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:22PM

Gtfo... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP sucks. Move the fuck elsewhere with your lame
> posts. Cunt.

he's trying to stir the pot now that peep and lizzie are back and haven't even been trolling miz or eesh. their post have been neutral and pretty interesting. this thread should have been ignored. people like to live vicariously through characters on here to feel important. eesh and miz are really irrelevant which makes me think the OP is one of the two of them. most likely eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Wow Amazing ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:23PM

Gtfo... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP sucks. Move the fuck elsewhere with your lame
> posts. Cunt.


someone's vag hurts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: COMMENT ON THE HANGING NIGGER!!! ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:24PM

Wow Amazing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gtfo... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OP sucks. Move the fuck elsewhere with your
> lame
> > posts. Cunt.
>
>
> someone's vag hurts

Moreno's

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: You just might be right about it ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:28PM

opeesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh and miz are really
> irrelevant which makes me think the OP is one of
> the two of them. most likely eesh.

This sounds like the gross weird shit eesh used to post.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3460524/3460524.html#msg-3460524

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Hi William... ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:30PM

You just might be right about it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> opeesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh and miz are really
> > irrelevant which makes me think the OP is one
> of
> > the two of them. most likely eesh.
>
> This sounds like the gross weird shit eesh used to
> post.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/34
> 60524/3460524.html#msg-3460524

...always default to eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: basl is a broke gay fat faggot ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:30PM

Lizzie's girlfriend revealed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz and eesh are old news. Like half a decade ago.
> Lizzie's with a woman now. Something miz or eesh
> have never had and will never have.

basl is gay and likes dick he could care less about having a woman - morono on the other hand is definitely tying a noose as we speak

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: opeesh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:32PM

You just might be right about it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/34
> 60524/3460524.html#msg-3460524

didn't see that post but my thinking was just because he tried to make eesh look good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: miz and meade need lessons ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:33PM

Lizzie's girlfriend revealed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz will probably go slit his wrists now that he
> knows that Lizzie has really moved on and can get
> something he can't.
>
> A woman

that has to be extremely humiliating. you have a penis and can't even get a chick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Hi eesh! ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:37PM

Hi William... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...always default to eesh

I am not William. I'm hoping he kills himself because of this thread. But holy hell are you on this site 24/7 waiting for someone to mention eesh so you can cry about him? You always respond within SECONDS. It's really pathetic, Michael.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: the irony ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:41PM

the ironic part is if miz had not been a bitch and called 911 because he has a weak fucking head he would be the one in bed with lizzie and not some chick she ultimately met thanks to him


ROFL miz! plan backfire huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: They are all BISEXUAL ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:41PM

basl is a broke gay fat faggot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lizzie's girlfriend revealed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Miz and eesh are old news. Like half a decade
> ago.
> > Lizzie's with a woman now. Something miz or
> eesh
> > have never had and will never have.
>
> basl is gay and likes dick he could care less
> about having a woman - morono on the other hand is
> definitely tying a noose as we speak

basl has a girlfriend. Morono on the other hand has only ever fucked his mom up the ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Eesh is a flaming homosexual ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:42PM

Eesh is a faggot and has no girlfriend. If he could ever get into a relationship he would be the girlfriend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Braxton Hix ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:43PM

They are all BISEXUAL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> basl has a girlfriend. Morono on the other hand
> has only ever fucked his mom up the ass.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/898200/899274.html#msg-899274
Attachments:
image (2).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:43PM

Hi eesh! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi William... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ...always default to eesh
>
> I am not William. I'm hoping he kills himself
> because of this thread. But holy hell are you on
> this site 24/7 waiting for someone to mention eesh
> so you can cry about him? You always respond
> within SECONDS. It's really pathetic, Michael.

Hi William. No, that is me who responds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: hmmmmm ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:44PM

Eesh is a flaming homosexual Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh is a faggot and has no girlfriend. If he
> could ever get into a relationship he would be the
> girlfriend.


T R I G G E R E D ! ! ! !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Haxton Brix ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:45PM

,
Attachments:
miz is a faggot.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Hi Michael ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:45PM

Hi William. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi William. No, that is me who responds.

Hi Michael. I know it's you, faggot. How's that bankruptcy taste?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: The backfires of William Moreno ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:46PM

the irony Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the ironic part is if miz had not been a bitch and
> called 911 because he has a weak fucking head he
> would be the one in bed with lizzie and not some
> chick she ultimately met thanks to him
>
>
> ROFL miz! plan backfire huh?

Backfired...like
The Washington Post article
The lawsuit
Posting on FFXU
Being born

I know I'm missing a ton here. Help me out guys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Lonely...Mr Lonely ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:49PM

birdshitskin...endorses this
Attachments:
suffer.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: House truck girlfriend SSDI=win! ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:49PM

I smell a suicide coming soon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like many, myself included...no one actually
> believed Moe had a girlfriend.

Lizzie used to lie a lot so anything she said was usually taken with a grain of salt. Although it appears lately everything she's claimed has turned out to be true. It's killing Miz though. You know it is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:49PM

Hi Michael Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi William. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi William. No, that is me who responds.
>
> Hi Michael. I know it's you, faggot. How's that
> bankruptcy taste?


Hi William. Bankruptcy tastes like about $306. How does that $302,000 Leiser Law bill taste?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: you forgot about the doggo ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:50PM

lizzie's winnng


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Finger butt ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:51PM

Hi William. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi William. Bankruptcy tastes like about $306.
> How does that $302,000 Leiser Law bill taste?


Why is your fingerhut account in collections? Can't taste too good to not be able to afford $25 a month.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: You're obsessed ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:53PM

Lonely...Mr Lonely Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> birdshitskin...endorses this

Why do you always only post this picture? Saving screenshots of other people's conversations show that you have serious psychological issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:55PM

Finger butt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi William. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi William. Bankruptcy tastes like about $306.
>
> > How does that $302,000 Leiser Law bill taste?
>
>
> Why is your fingerhut account in collections?
> Can't taste too good to not be able to afford $25
> a month.

What's a "fingerhut"? More of your fake bullshit? That $302,849.09 probably hurt your own family more than you anyway.
Attachments:
bankruptcy_cost.png
30284909.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: she looks happy ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:55PM

House truck girlfriend SSDI=win! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I smell a suicide coming soon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Like many, myself included...no one actually
> > believed Moe had a girlfriend.
>
> Lizzie used to lie a lot so anything she said was
> usually taken with a grain of salt. Although it
> appears lately everything she's claimed has turned
> out to be true.

most of the stuff she usually said was true. she would always "prove it". people just didn't want to believe it were true. like the whole girlfriend thing. lizzie gets more women than any of the men here. it's a lot easier to think of her lonely and miserable like miz. then you see her in bed with a woman and smiling and it makes you want to watch moreno kill himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: You're such a basl ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:57PM

Hi William. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's a "fingerhut"? More of your fake bullshit?

Oh. Is that your excuse for not paying the $25 a month?

How about your credit one bank account? Why's that also in collections now? Surely you can afford to pay that...?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: WTF?!?!!?;??!??_?!??!????!!????! ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:58PM

she looks happy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> then you see her in bed with a
> woman and smiling and it makes you want to watch moreno kill himself.

LMAO! What!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: How does cuime taste Miz? ()
Date: September 15, 2020 09:59PM

Eesh is a flaming homosexual Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz is a faggot and has no girlfriend. If he
> could ever get into a relationship he would be the
> girlfriend.

Hey William, are still hoping eesh will let you suck his dick? Now that you have tasted cum from Chris Tator, are you wondering if eesh tastes different?
Attachments:
Miz attracted to eesh2.png
what does cum taste like 3.png
what does cum taste like.png
what does cum taste like 2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: "cuime" ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:00PM

What is cuime?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: "assholeo" ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:02PM

What is assholeo?
Attachments:
want someone to fuck me up asshole.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: You have issues ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:04PM

Why do you have all these Miz related things saved to your computer? You're an obsessed freak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Lizzie admitted to sex with eesh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:14PM

she looks happy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> most of the stuff she usually said was true. she
> would always "prove it". people just didn't want
> to believe it were true. like the whole girlfriend
> thing. lizzie gets more women than any of the men
> here. it's a lot easier to think of her lonely and
> miserable like miz. then you see her in bed with a
> woman and smiling and it makes you want to watch
> moreno kill himself.

O RLY?
Attachments:
eesh was great_ann.png
not bigger than you.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: o rly what? eesh is a woman yes ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:16PM

o rly what? not sure what you are replying to regarding my post or what you think it had to do with eesh or sex with him but you did just reenforce the fact that she gets more women than the men here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Madness of the Morenos ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:19PM

o rly what? eesh is a woman yes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> o rly what? not sure what you are replying to
> regarding my post or what you think it had to do
> with eesh or sex with him but you did just
> reenforce the fact that she gets more women than
> the men here

It certainly sounds as though you are sexually attracted to eesh also. Be careful, Miz has a a violent temper and a Little League bat!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: delusional as fuck ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:20PM

wtf are you talking about? my post didn't even mention eesh. you mentioned him after my post mentioned women so you obviously think eesh is a woman which means you are the homo sexually attracted to him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie never had sex with eesh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:22PM

she looks happy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> most of the stuff she usually said was true. she
> would always "prove it". people just didn't want
> to believe it were true. like the whole girlfriend
> thing. lizzie gets more women than any of the men
> here. it's a lot easier to think of her lonely and
> miserable like miz. then you see her in bed with a
> woman and smiling and it makes you want to watch
> moreno kill himself.

please explain where you see any mention of eesh and why you felt the need to reply to this post with posts of lizzie lying about having sex with eesh

or was that an example of her lying because yes that is a lie there

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: felusional as duck ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:22PM

Everyone wants to have sex with eesh; eesh is love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: eesh only sent dick pics ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:23PM

lizzie never had sex with eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Miz never got no Mo ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:26PM

Lizzie had sex with eesh. She also had sex with countless other men and women.

The only person lizzie has never and will never have sex with is William Moreno.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie has sex with miz twice ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:28PM

Miz never got no Mo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lizzie had sex with eesh.
not true

> She also had sex with countless other men and women.
true

> The only person lizzie has never and will never have sex with is William Moreno.
not true she had sex with him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Simple solution to this issue ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:29PM

Lizzie posts here now. Why not ask her who she has and has not had sex with?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: solution solved ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:40PM

Lizzie already admitted to having sex with eesh, and has repeatedly denied having sex with morono. You can keep asking her and hope you get a different answer, but that wouldn't prove anything.

Miz has admitted to being a virgin, so presumably the anal with his mother doesn't count.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: that wouldn't prove anything? ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:42PM

and what proof do you have that she has had sex with eesh and not miz?

you sound pretty stupid

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: look how stupid you sound ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:43PM

solution solved Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lizzie already admitted to having sex with eesh,
> and has repeatedly denied having sex with morono.
> You can keep asking her and hope you get a
> different answer, but that wouldn't prove
> anything.

if she said she had sex with one and not the other then said she did or didn't then it proves she did once but does not prove it if she denies it now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: stupid says what ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:44PM

that wouldn't prove anything? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and what proof do you have that she has had sex
> with eesh and not miz?
>
> you sound pretty stupid

Her testimony, under penalty of perjury. Who knows maybe she lied.

Why are you so desperate to prove something that can't be proven?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: It's Miz ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:45PM

Nobody other than Miz would care. Hi Miz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: condom was too big for miz ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:45PM

still trying to figure out why my post triggered you bringing up sex with anyone anyway. we all know lizzie and eesh never had sex. it hurts your soul to know she did with miz though. if it makes you feel any better she never let him finish and he was the only person she ever used protection with

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie never had sex with eesh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:47PM

stupid says what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Her testimony, under penalty of perjury. Who
> knows maybe she lied.
>
> Why are you so desperate to prove something that
> can't be proven?

lizzie has lied under oath and she even said in court that she did not have sex with eesh. and you brought this up. not me. my post didn't mention anything about eesh. sorry it kills you to know eesh never had sex with lizzie but miz did. twice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: stupid says what ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:48PM

solution solved Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> keep asking her and hope you get a
> different answer, but that wouldn't prove
> anything.

she said it so it's proof but if she denies it now it's not proof according to your retard logic

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Eesh never said they had sex ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:51PM

solution solved Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lizzie already admitted to having sex with eesh,
> and has repeatedly denied having sex with morono.

She has also admitted to having sex with miz and not eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:52PM

condom was too big for miz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> still trying to figure out why my post triggered
> you bringing up sex with anyone anyway. we all
> know lizzie and eesh never had sex. it hurts your
> soul to know she did with miz though. if it makes
> you feel any better she never let him finish and
> he was the only person she ever used protection
> with

Hi Miz. Why are you so desperate to think lizzie lied under oath and then on the forum when she admitted having sex with eesh? That must really hurt your soul, if you had one. It must really hurts your little feelings that lizzie has sex with other people and refuses to speak to you, and even blocked your pathetic pleading messages.
Attachments:
monique busted at least_150.jpg
received_517459902366735.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: when was that? ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:54PM

When did lizzie ever admit to having sex with Miz? I know she denied it many times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: what's your point? ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:55PM

Hi William. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Miz. Why are you so desperate to think lizzie
> lied under oath and then on the forum when she
> admitted having sex with eesh?

she's admitted to lying under oath
she's denied having sex with eesh
she's admitted to having sex with miz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Definitely not Miz ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:58PM

Re: Good For You Lizzie
Posted by: RealEnemy ()
Date: July 25, 2015 07:11AM

jimmylegs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> she also told me she lied under oath during her
> protective order hearing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: not seeing it ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:59PM

when was that? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When did lizzie ever admit to having sex with Miz?
> I know she denied it many times.

I never saw any such admission, but there were plenty of denials. I think this sounds a lot like desperation on the part of Miz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: "I never had sex with eesh" ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:02PM

Sharon Moreno is a lying bitch
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: July 31, 2015 10:21PM

Idk if any of you picked up on that we were in the same household, texting each other. lol I stayed in the the other room all day trying to plan my escape and no one could pick me up lol its why it took me 13 hours to reply "I don't feel well" LOL then his dad came and took me home and alas the shittiest of shitstorms hit the fan.


So no. eesh and Misery have not had sex with the same woman.

I never had sex with eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: the truth really hurts huh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:05PM

there's your proof

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Archives say otherwise ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:10PM

"I never had sex with eesh" Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sharon Moreno is a lying bitch
> Posted by: lizzie ()
> Date: July 31, 2015 10:21PM
>
> Idk if any of you picked up on that we were in the
> same household, texting each other. lol I stayed
> in the the other room all day trying to plan my
> escape and no one could pick me up lol its why it
> took me 13 hours to reply "I don't feel well" LOL
> then his dad came and took me home and alas the
> shittiest of shitstorms hit the fan.
>
>
> So no. eesh and Misery have not had sex with the
> same woman.
>
> I never had sex with eesh.

That was the "edited by peep" version. Archived original version of the post has nothing about eesh in it. If you highlight the post you can see the edit in white text in an attempt to hide it.

Quote
TJ Sadler posting on lizzie account
Sharon Moreno is a lying bitch
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: July 31, 2015 10:21PM

Idk if any of you picked up on that we were in the same household, texting each other. lol I stayed in the the other room all day trying to plan my escape and no one could pick me up lol its why it took me 13 hours to reply "I don't feel well" LOL then his dad came and took me home and alas the shittiest of shitstorms hit the fan.


So no. eesh and Misery have not had sex with the same woman.

I never had sex with eesh.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 06:10PM by lizzie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: facts say otherwise ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:14PM

peep and lizzie were not friends in march

oops try again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: edited in March 2020 ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:18PM

facts say otherwise Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peep and lizzie were not friends in march
>
> oops try again

oops who cares? The post was edited in March 2020 and the original referred to William Moreno not eesh. The post is even subsequently quoted in the thread.
Attachments:
original quote.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: keep it coming hood rat ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:29PM

they are all disgusting and i doubt either eesh or miz would fuck that 225 pound disease infested welfare queen now
but liz did admit to fucking miz a few times
once talking about getting cleaned up after sex with him
and another about not having sax AGAIN because she was feeling sick or dirty

as for eesh, i do not know
my guess would be if they did have sex, it would only be in the ass since eesh is gay and liz used to look like a boy
now she looks like that waitress on Whats Happening, without the hair, think her name was nell or something
the fact that lizs last decade and more all revolves around only these things: miz,eesh, ffu and jail shows just how much of that winning she has done
fucked up part is it still revolves around the same shit, but just added a giant retard baby called peep

amazing she never has figured out that her pathetic life has just been entertainment for people with real lives
she obviouly still does not get it

be back in a few weeks to catch up on the ghettotastic failings of our resident monkey shitting on everyones floors

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: the facts ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:37PM

Lets keep it to the facts:

1. Lizzie never admitted having sex with Moreno.
2. Lizzie did admit having sex with eesh.
3. Lizzie is known to lie, hence nothing she says can be trusted and for all anyon knows she could have had sex with old tootguy.
4. Miz and eesh have both claimed to be gay, however in actual fact they are both technically bisexual.

Moving beyond these basic facts, there is at least one fairly certain projection that can be made:
1. Meade Skelton will lose his virginity before William Moreno ever does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: what is with the gay fixation? ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:41PM

Miz, eesh, peep, Aaron, Josh, lizzie, Megan, Katie, Kristy, Eric, Stephanie, and most of the other characters are all BISEXUAL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: The more you know ()
Date: September 16, 2020 02:53AM

Move it up here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can see douchebag eesh, just cuz eesh tries to
> blend and kiss ass, but why a loner like Moreno?
> Not making fun of anyone, cuz I’m more fucked up
> then eesh or Moreno, but why would she be with
> these 2?
>
> Black retarded midget, since I’m logged in


Because Moreno buys her things.
Eesh invites her to dinner, but has to excuse himself in the middle of said dinner to suck a cock in the restroom to pay for the meal.
Eesh is too fat to dine and dash, which is one of Lizzies fetishes and would definitely get eesh the opportunity to have Lizzie squat and relieve herself on his face. That's eesh's fetish.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie never had sex with eesh ()
Date: September 16, 2020 04:33AM

edited in March 2020 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> facts say otherwise Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > peep and lizzie were not friends in march
> >
> > oops try again
>
> oops who cares? The post was edited in March 2020
> and the original referred to William Moreno not
> eesh. The post is even subsequently quoted in the
> thread.

well if peep didn't edit the post then it means lizzie did. which proves she didn't have sex with eesh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Fake ()
Date: September 16, 2020 05:32AM

The more you know Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh invites her to dinner, but has to excuse
> himself in the middle of said dinner to suck a
> cock in the restroom to pay for the meal.
> Eesh is too fat to dine and dash, which is one of
> Lizzies fetishes

Dining and dashing is one of the things eesh has admitted to. Lizzie isn't a thief and can afford to pay for food from grocery stores and restaurants. She was the one who pays for dinner when they go out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie had sex with eesh not Miz ()
Date: September 16, 2020 08:16AM

lizzie never had sex with eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> edited in March 2020 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > facts say otherwise Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > peep and lizzie were not friends in march
> > >
> > > oops try again
> >
> > oops who cares? The post was edited in March
> 2020
> > and the original referred to William Moreno not
> > eesh. The post is even subsequently quoted in
> the
> > thread.
>
> well if peep didn't edit the post then it means
> lizzie did. which proves she didn't have sex with
> eesh


No and no.
First off peep or someone could have edited the post because someone other than Monique had access to the lizzie name. Peep and Mo were writhing to each other while she was in prison.

Secondly Monique has admitted multiple times in the past to having sex with eesh. Miz himself knew she had fucked eesh and accused her of perjury because she did not deny it when asked the question in court under oath. So even if was her who edited the post in 2020 to deny it, who is to say whether she is lying now or then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Miz is back ()
Date: September 16, 2020 08:22AM

The more you know Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Move it up here Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can see douchebag eesh, just cuz eesh tries
> to
> > blend and kiss ass, but why a loner like
> Moreno?
> > Not making fun of anyone, cuz I’m more fucked
> up
> > then eesh or Moreno, but why would she be with
> > these 2?
> >
> > Black retarded midget, since I’m logged in
>
>
> Because Moreno buys her things.
> Eesh invites her to dinner, but has to excuse
> himself in the middle of said dinner to suck a
> cock in the restroom to pay for the meal.
> Eesh is too fat to dine and dash, which is one of
> Lizzies fetishes and would definitely get eesh the
> opportunity to have Lizzie squat and relieve
> herself on his face. That's eesh's fetish.

Your William Moreno is showing. By the way, William, you are the only one to have lizzie shit on their face.
Attachments:
william moreno wants gay sex.jpg
Wapo poop.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: You're making things up again ()
Date: September 16, 2020 08:31AM

lizzie had sex with eesh not Miz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz himself knew
> she had fucked eesh and accused her of perjury
> because she did not deny it when asked the
> question in court under oath.

That's the exact opposite of what happened. She said they never had sex.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Lizzie and eesh had sex ()
Date: September 16, 2020 08:38AM

You're making things up again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lizzie had sex with eesh not Miz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Miz himself knew
> > she had fucked eesh and accused her of perjury
> > because she did not deny it when asked the
> > question in court under oath.
>
> That's the exact opposite of what happened. She
> said they never had sex.

When asked about sex with eesh under oath, he said she did not recall. Miz knew she had done the deed with eesh and accused her of perjury. She subsequently posted about how great it was.
Attachments:
eesh was great_ann.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Miz is a cuck ()
Date: September 16, 2020 08:40AM

Lizzie was fucking Chris Tator right in front of Miz. She used to post about going out with Chris and having sex with him just to piss off Miz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Aes wuth ()
Date: September 16, 2020 08:52AM

Miz is a cuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lizzie was fucking Chris Tator right in front of
> Miz. She used to post about going out with Chris
> and having sex with him just to piss off Miz.

She wasn't fucking tator but that's exactly what she did with eesh. Said and did things with him just to piss miz off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: something smells of Moreno ()
Date: September 16, 2020 08:59AM

Only Tator and lizzie know for sure what they did with each other. If Miz watched or saw them fucking, then he knows they did it. If however Miz did not happen to see them fucking it doesn't prove they didn't do it.

Many of these anonymous posts made years after the fact which claim otherwise sound suspiciously like Miz trying to redeem himself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Funniest post of the fuckin year ()
Date: September 16, 2020 10:38AM

keep it coming hood rat Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> i doubt either eesh or
> miz would fuck that 225 pound disease infested
> welfare queen now

I'm sure she's so very broken up about that. I mean who wouldn't be depressed over not wanting to be fucked by two giant pussies like William Moreno and Michael Basl when she can have real pussy from Jordan?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:08AM

what is with the gay fixation? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz, eesh, peep, Aaron, Josh, lizzie, Megan,
> Katie, Kristy, Eric, Stephanie, and most of the
> other characters are all BISEXUAL.

I'm gay. And who's Stephanie?

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:10AM

obviously... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .....she's getting taken care of the "Right" way.

LMAO! Oh yes baby. I am! ;)

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:12AM

Gtfo... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP sucks. Move the fuck elsewhere with your lame
> posts. Cunt.

I don't even know who this is asking about me and some shit from almost 5 years ago. And I was never "with eesh" in any type of way. Relationship wise or sexually. And that I can swear on my mother's life, my health, my freedom, my relationship, my vehicle, my home and on the Bible, as God as my witness.

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:19AM

The more you know Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because Moreno buys her things.

Nah. It was much simpler than that.

The first time I went there was because Katie kept swearing out false charges against me. So I went to his place to prove I was nowhere near her; which is why I beat those fake protective order violations.

Second time was because I got kicked out of my house.

#stillwinning



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2020 11:23AM by lizzie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:20AM

Miz is a cuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lizzie was fucking Chris Tator

I surely wasn't.

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:22AM

when was that? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When did lizzie ever admit to having sex with Miz?

I didn't.

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:45AM

keep it coming hood rat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they are all disgusting and i doubt either eesh or
> miz would fuck that 225 pound disease infested
> welfare queen now

LOL! I've never had a disease or std in my life. And I can swear on my mother's life, my health, relationship, vehicle and house about that. Sorry you're getting me confused with your mom.

And I'm not 225. But I am a big bitch! And oh I'm a welfare queen now am I? But I thought you said I wasn't getting SSDI LMFAO!

Retard. Just like you said I didn't have a tattoo or a girlfriend or a house. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Why would I lie about stupid shit like that?!

> but liz did admit to fucking miz a few times

I most certainly did not.

> once talking about getting cleaned up after sex
> with him
> and another about not having sax AGAIN because she
> was feeling sick or dirty

Oh boy, LoL! You're definitely trippin. You mean that time he texted me asking for sex and I told him no I had to take a shower to feel more confident, then I left his apartment and then he claimed I stole his laptop? LoL fucking retarded idiot. Get your lies straight.

> the fact that lizs last decade and more all
> revolves around only these things: miz,eesh, ffu
> and jail shows just how much of that winning she
> has done
> fucked up part is it still revolves around the
> same shit, but just added a giant retard baby
> called peep

I'm sorry you're still stuck in the past. I've been out of jail almost a year. I'm sorry that's all you think about. I don't think about that shit. But if it weren't for me going to jail I wouldn't be winning as hard as I am.

Let's see..I'm a two timed felon, fat nigger bitch; with my own truck, own house, a woman and did all of that in less than a year of a 3 year bid. Yet some of you "men" who have never been to jail and don't have any felonies are still living in your parent's house, driving their cars and are single, virgins and 10 years older than I am. Hmm gee.

> amazing she never has figured out that her
> pathetic life has just been entertainment for
> people with real lives
> she obviouly still does not get it

Oh my life was once pathetic but it's pretty damn good now. Thanks. What is pathetic is the fact that you and many others sat around for years talking about me and obsessing over me and getting absolutely everything wrongggggggg about me and what my life would be like after incarceration.

I thought I was supposed to have been back in jail by now? Well, here I am. As free as can be and doing better in life than I EVER have!

That thread is at what 180+ pages now? Amazing. One day I'll actually read it all.

> be back in a few weeks to catch up on the
> ghettotastic failings of our resident monkey
> shitting on everyones floors

Please do! I've really missed your posts and picking them apart. It's always a pleasure. And just remember, no amount of shit talk or name calling will ever change the fact that I'm winning!

Always have been. Always will be.

P.S

And oh you're mad I'm talking to TJ? That's gotta be unfortunate for you since he's the only MAN I've ever done anything with from this website. Not eesh and not miz.

Deal with it.

#stillwinning



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2020 12:03PM by lizzie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: peep ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:51AM

William is very angry right now.


It's very funny that he actually thinks he's talking to Monique.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Miz is going to hang tonight ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:04PM

Miz is really going to commit suicide now that she's admitted to not fucking him or eesh but peep!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: This aIl checks out! ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:23PM

Miz is going to hang tonight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz is really going to commit suicide now that
> she's admitted to not fucking him or eesh but
> peep!


Hope he has a strong beam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: peep ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:25PM

Me me says: don't kill yourself William.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:26PM

But anonymous me says: kill yourself William. You're worthless and this world would be a better place without fat pedophile scum like yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:28PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> William is very angry right now.
>
>
> It's very funny that he actually thinks he's
> talking to Monique.

I don't know why he's mad. He created this and I am sincerely forever grateful to him for the way my life is now. I told him when he called 911 it would be the biggest mistake of his life.

And it obviously has been. But I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I had to go to prison to be able to appreciate life.

Anyone who's ever thought Monique was on this account is a fool.

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:29PM

Definitely NOT peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But anonymous me says: kill yourself William.
> You're worthless and this world would be a better
> place without fat pedophile scum like yourself.

Fake Lizzie not Monique completely agrees.

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Kill yourself now William Moreno ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:30PM

Anonymous lizzie real Monique also agrees.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:34PM

This thread really delivered. Thanks OP for posting this. Although idk who the fuck you are.

I hope I've answered everyone's questions finally and you can all move on with your lives.

TJ and I will be here sometimes for your viewing pleasure but it will cost you.

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: Definitely NOT peep ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:34PM

Monique and her girlfriend do porn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would Lizzie be with Moreno?
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:35PM

Definitely NOT peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Monique and her girlfriend do porn.

Yeah and it's for TJ's eyes only!

Sorry.

#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **    **  **    **  **      ** 
 **     **  **     **  ***   **  ***   **  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **     **  ****  **  ****  **  **  **  ** 
 ********   **     **  ** ** **  ** ** **  **  **  ** 
 **          **   **   **  ****  **  ****  **  **  ** 
 **           ** **    **   ***  **   ***  **  **  ** 
 **            ***     **    **  **    **   ***  ***  
This forum powered by Phorum.