HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CNN affiliates have broadcasted many BLM members asking for assasinatin of Trump and other republicans. MY SENTENCE IS - DEATH FOR THE CNN CEOS.
Posted by: drop dead g2 ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:01AM

d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CNN affiliates have broadcasted many BLM members asking for assasinatin of Trump and other republicans. MY SENTENCE IS - DEATH FOR THE CNN CEOS.
Posted by: fregfg ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:02AM

From the King has no Clothes to The Queen Knows Where her Hair Blows, Plus Donald Trump Jr.
9/2/2020
More

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Conservative-Talk/The-Savage-Nation-Podcast-p20626/?topicId=156950953

Re: CNN affiliates have broadcasted many BLM members asking for assasinatin of Trump and other republicans. MY SENTENCE IS - DEATH FOR THE CNN CEOS.
Posted by: rthgff ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:02AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: Good commies ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:07AM

-/
Attachments:
ED26C718-28B7-4FE7-B192-243D0E8802C0.jpeg

Posted by: 34tgfh ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:08AM

included in the "sedition reel" is a senator now under investigation for ... "being one of the many broadcasted through CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC ALL LOCAL STATES calling for death of Trump, buring of the white house

AND, halfway, FOX MORNING AND AFTERNOON" (not including fox evenings) (which always lean left)

Posted by: dfhgdfh ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:09AM

Good commies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> -/

that was quick!

Posted by: werfhfg ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:12AM

this has become a war by blacks to take over city governments (ie, chicago - which they recently violently assumed power of after jailing the previous white mayor btw)

whites are not supposed to fight? not use weapons? not use military?

this is bullshit

the used of 99% of media to insist that whites allow violent take-overs and suggest they will be jailed for, say, protecting the white house

YOU WANT WAR? THEN DECLARE WAR, DON'T BE A PUSSY CLAIMING ONLY YOUR ATTACKS ARE LEGAL.

Posted by: Ben F. ()
Date: September 07, 2020 11:39AM

Enough already. We need to quell this insurrection with all the force necessary.

Posted by: Yea! but you know what's funny? ()
Date: September 07, 2020 12:01PM

Trump is still going to win. Know why? Cause he has the ear of the masses and those fake news agencies were outed months ago as being bias, hateful and well just a "den of liars and thieves" CNN, viewers around the world??? My ass!!!!

Posted by: yutijj ()
Date: September 07, 2020 03:22PM

niggers will try to kill Trump

he must be careful

they are spreading the word through CNN hoping some crazy desperate nigger will do it, crazy niggers are fishing other crazy niggers to do the job, that's how they work. they are spreading the word and trying to gain support for "an air of legalcy" after they make the (failed) attempt.

Posted by: hhu76 ()
Date: September 10, 2020 04:11PM

d

Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: September 10, 2020 04:32PM

AMERICA IS GONNA LOOK SO MUCH BETTER AFTER NOVEMBER'S CIVIL WAR

Posted by: agreed.. ()
Date: September 10, 2020 04:36PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> AMERICA IS GONNA LOOK SO MUCH BETTER AFTER
> NOVEMBER'S CIVIL WAR

and it's a good thing libshits like you won't be around to see it

Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: September 10, 2020 07:20PM

agreed.. Wrote:
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > AMERICA IS GONNA LOOK SO MUCH BETTER AFTER
> > NOVEMBER'S CIVIL WAR
>
>
> and it's a good thing libshits like you won't be
> around to see it

you wouldn't believe the size of my arsenal :)

Posted by: sdgfhh ()
Date: September 10, 2020 09:48PM

d

Posted by: tkuuky ()
Date: September 15, 2020 04:04PM

d

Posted by: rtgeh ()
Date: September 17, 2020 02:18PM

d

Posted by: ewfefef ()
Date: September 28, 2020 04:56PM

d

Posted by: rgergrggg ()
Date: September 29, 2020 04:29PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.