HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: pretty impressive ()
Date: August 29, 2020 09:37AM

One of the guys who beat him on the ground had a handgun in his hand. CASE CLOSED: Textbook self defense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Plastic bags and skateboards ()
Date: August 29, 2020 09:39AM

Not self defense. They were trying to stop him from murdering anyone else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: hand gun in hand ()
Date: August 29, 2020 09:44AM

Plastic bags and skateboards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not self defense. They were trying to stop him
> from murdering anyone else.


One of the Peace nixs had a pistol pointed at Kyle. LOLO Plastic bags were used by Antifa to sniff glue it is alleged and a skateboard,,,,well that can crack a skull when used like a hammer. Another OP bites the dust. funny morning I laughed and your comedy is enjoyed. Keep it lolo up! Not like Blake's idea of keeping it up,. Peace out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: He just wanted to be famous ()
Date: August 29, 2020 09:48AM

Yes. That whole good guy with a gun thing.

They weren't going after him for no reason. He'd just killed someone and they were trying to take his gun away to prevent more murder.

Not self defense. If it were and there's video he wouldn't be in jail. He also wouldn't have turned himself in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: take away the gun ()
Date: August 29, 2020 09:51AM

He just wanted to be famous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. That whole good guy with a gun thing.
>
> They weren't going after him for no reason. He'd
> just killed someone and they were trying to take
> his gun away to prevent more murder.
>
> Not self defense. If it were and there's video he
> wouldn't be in jail. He also wouldn't have turned
> himself in.


People are now saying they tried to disarm the hero because they were going to use the gun on him. Makes sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: It's not self defense ()
Date: August 29, 2020 09:55AM

I don't know or care what they were doing. It's not self defense if you just killed someone and people are going after you to try to stop you from killing more people.

If someone shot someone at a mall and you had a gun what would you do?

Nevermind you'd do nothing because you don't leave your house and if you had a gun you'd never have the courage to use it on anyone.

Anywho, those people at that church in Texas that shot that guy who'd shot some people....if HE would have shot them after shooting someone would it be self defense? Lol. No.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: yea right ()
Date: August 29, 2020 09:57AM

He just wanted to be famous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. That whole good guy with a gun thing.
>
> They weren't going after him for no reason. He'd
> just killed someone and they were trying to take
> his gun away to prevent more murder.
>
> Not self defense. If it were and there's video he
> wouldn't be in jail. He also wouldn't have turned
> himself in.

Like Antifa has those kinds of guts. LOLO. All ex Marines I guess. LOLO You couldn't find one who did any military service I'll bet, but they are all tough guys. Laugh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Trumptards at it again ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:00AM

Umm they did it though, didn't they? So if they don't have the guts to do it then none of this actually happened then, right? It's just a hoax I guess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Rittenhouse for Congress ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:00AM

It's not self defense Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know or care what they were doing. It's
> not self defense if you just killed someone and
> people are going after you to try to stop you from
> killing more people.
>
> If someone shot someone at a mall and you had a
> gun what would you do?
>
> Nevermind you'd do nothing because you don't leave
> your house and if you had a gun you'd never have
> the courage to use it on anyone.
>
> Anywho, those people at that church in Texas that
> shot that guy who'd shot some people....if HE
> would have shot them after shooting someone would
> it be self defense? Lol. No.


One, these were rioters, not people sitting in a church.
Two, they were chasing him and threatening him in both shootings.
Three, in both instances, Rittenhouse was trying to get to the police lines and the mob attacked him.
Four, your analogies, like you life in general, continue to suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Maybe the guy with handgun ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:01AM

It's not self defense Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know or care what they were doing. It's
> not self defense if you just killed someone and
> people are going after you to try to stop you from
> killing more people.
>
> If someone shot someone at a mall and you had a
> gun what would you do?
>
> Nevermind you'd do nothing because you don't leave
> your house and if you had a gun you'd never have
> the courage to use it on anyone.
>
> Anywho, those people at that church in Texas that
> shot that guy who'd shot some people....if HE
> would have shot them after shooting someone would
> it be self defense? Lol. No.


New York Times reports today that a shot rang out that was not attributed to Kyle's long gun but perhaps a pistol.. Very good evidence points to the guy who had an automatic, a bandit, and pointed it at Kyle being the initiator of these incident.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Ny times ahahahha ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:02AM

Lol yeah the New York times as all the answers hahahahah okay little trumptard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: NY Times is liberal ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:10AM

Ny times ahahahha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol yeah the New York times as all the answers
> hahahahah okay little trumptard


The New York Times is a liberal rag. The fact they are standing up for Rittenhouse says something.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: falling apart ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:16AM

This whole Blake thing is going down the tubes. Advice to Blake's dad: Put in your dentures please, you look like crap and gross. What do you think anyways? You're handsome or something,,,slob!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Sheep Dogs ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:19AM

He just wanted to be famous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. That whole good guy with a gun thing.
>
> They weren't going after him for no reason. He'd
> just killed someone and they were trying to take
> his gun away to prevent more murder.
>
> Not self defense. If it were and there's video he
> wouldn't be in jail. He also wouldn't have turned
> himself in.


He was just helping defend the community from blm and antifa scum. He spent the day being a life guard and then helped clean up after the riots. I realize this is hard for some of you to understand, but there are people out there who just want to help people and serve the community.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Your delusions entertain me ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:24AM

There's no proof he did any of that. And you actually think that him being a lifeguard and cleaning up trash changes anything? Lol!

What does that have to do with him illegally carrying a gun after curfew and killing people?

Plenty of criminals do things to make it seem like they're not cold blooded killers to try to help their case. It's called thinking ahead. Planning.

Premeditated.

He set out to kill someone that day. And the fact that you actually believe some bullshit you read online like it's fact is fucking hilarious!

"He was a lifeguard! He cleaned up trash!" Yeah and how many priest raped little kids? He's just a good kid breaking the law and going someplace he had no business being and killing people, huh?

Thank God my life isn't so fucking pathetic that I look up to 17 year old nerds and think they're heros, hahahah!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Dunn Loring homo is awake I C ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:28AM

Your delusions entertain me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Thank God my life isn't so fucking pathetic that I
> look up to 17 year old nerds and think they're
> heros, hahahah!


No, your life is actually much, much more fucking pathetic than that. You have my pity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: but you are, you are ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:29AM

Your delusions entertain me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Thank God my life isn't so fucking pathetic that I
> look up to 17 year old nerds and think they're
> heros, hahahah!


No, you just argue with strangers on FFXU all day. In my book that is pretty pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Lifeguard trash hero ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:31AM

I wasn't aware we were arguing. I was just pointing out why everything you say is wrong and you are upset by the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Bin laden was a hero too, huh? ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:33AM

Lol no son. I pity you. You think a 17 year old killer is some sort of hero because he says he cleaned up trash and sat his ass down at a pool all day. Hahaha! OMG! But let's talk about Ted Bundy and how he used to volunteer at the domestic abuse hotline! Yeah! What a hero he turned out to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: yes he had a long gun ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:36AM

possibly wrong BUT even though, he was obligated to use it, or any other means, to protect his life. Slap with a wet noodle for carrying the gun, punished enough. That's where the liberals will lose this case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Sheep Dogs ()
Date: August 29, 2020 10:36AM

Your delusions entertain me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's no proof he did any of that. And you
> actually think that him being a lifeguard and
> cleaning up trash changes anything? Lol!
>
> What does that have to do with him illegally
> carrying a gun after curfew and killing people?
>
> Plenty of criminals do things to make it seem like
> they're not cold blooded killers to try to help
> their case. It's called thinking ahead. Planning.
>
> Premeditated.
>
> He set out to kill someone that day. And the fact
> that you actually believe some bullshit you read
> online like it's fact is fucking hilarious!
>
> "He was a lifeguard! He cleaned up trash!" Yeah
> and how many priest raped little kids? He's just a
> good kid breaking the law and going someplace he
> had no business being and killing people, huh?
>
> Thank God my life isn't so fucking pathetic that I
> look up to 17 year old nerds and think they're
> heros, hahahah!


It just shows his character. He's a good kid that helps the people around him. He wasn't cleaning up trash, he was cleaning up what the rioters destroyed. Like I said, some of you couldn't understand serving the community. He got cut off from where he was trying to go. That's on film, of the police telling him to turn around. He was helping a bunch of people who got injured by the rioters. And no, defending yourself from criminal scum who attack you first is not murder and not premeditated. There's going to be more people fighting back. There's going to be people who stand up to these piece of shit blm and antifa rioters. Go ahead and stay home, it's not for everybody.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Character of killers ()
Date: August 30, 2020 11:18AM

Sheep Dogs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It just shows his character. He's a good kid that
> helps the people around him.

These must be good people too by your idiotic logic.

And all the priest who bring people to Jesus and rape little boys must also be good people too.

No they're all great pretenders, psychopaths. But you're obviously too young and sheltered to know anything about how humans work.

Kyle is a criminal and a piece of shit who's exactly where he belongs and will stay. I'm sorry you're feeling so empowered by a teenager because you've never had anyone or anything positive in your life.

It shows, really.
Attachments:
118681617_10157364169361551_302374543381913755_n.jpg
118698594_10157364169106551_1985081976705357322_o.jpg
118597869_10157364169266551_6750434540955329175_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: It's not self defense at all ()
Date: August 30, 2020 11:22AM

Sheep Dogs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's going to be more people
> fighting back. There's going to be people who
> stand up to these piece of shit blm and antifa
> rioters. Go ahead and stay home, it's not for
> everybody.

Lol! I hope so. I love hearing these stories about these idiots getting themselves killed and going to prison.

I will stay home because none of these fools are worth dying for or going to prison for and you too will be home as well because you're a little cowardly bitch like Kyle.

Only Kyle the kid was braver than you because you would never shoot your gun. And it's not self defense if you purposely put yourself into a dangerous situation.

It's first degree premeditated murder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Trumpfucked ()
Date: August 30, 2020 11:32AM

It's not self defense at all Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's first degree premeditated murder.


I imagine 30 years from now he'll be sitting in prison wondering why the fuck he wasted his whole life on that dipshit Donald Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: mixed party snackatizers ()
Date: August 30, 2020 11:46AM

Trumpfucked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's not self defense at all Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's first degree premeditated murder.
>
>
> I imagine 30 years from now he'll be sitting in
> prison wondering why the fuck he wasted his whole
> life on that dipshit Donald Trump.


You appear to have the imagination of a moldy rock, so that doesn't surprise anyone reading your drivel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: 18 & Life's Retarded ()
Date: August 30, 2020 11:52AM

Trumpfucked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I imagine 30 years from now he'll be sitting in
> prison wondering why the fuck he wasted his whole
> life on that dipshit Donald Trump.

and also realizing he probably has another 30 to go

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: 30 years ???? ()
Date: August 30, 2020 12:06PM

18 & Life's Retarded Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trumpfucked Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I imagine 30 years from now he'll be sitting in
> > prison wondering why the fuck he wasted his
> whole
> > life on that dipshit Donald Trump.
>
> and also realizing he probably has another 30 to
> go


Are you nuts! Name one killer who gets 30 years in jail under a Democrat judge. lolo! Do you think the Boston Bomber who had his sentence thrown the hell out by a libtard Judge is going to do 30 years? Liberalism favors the offender, always has always will! I mean look at Willie Horton who destroyed Dukakis chance at the WH. Classic case of liberalism gone haywire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: u r wrong (again) ()
Date: August 30, 2020 12:12PM

30 years ???? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you think the Boston Bomber who had his sentence
> thrown the hell out by a libtard Judge is going to
> do 30 years?

The court overturned his death sentence and the judge said:

"But make no mistake: Dzhokhar will spend his remaining days locked up in prison, with the only matter remaining being whether he will die by execution,” Judge O. Rogeriee Thompson wrote in the ruling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: liberalism in history ()
Date: August 30, 2020 12:15PM

When Willie Horton was arrested, having committed so many horrendous crimes, (made the husband watch his wife's rape while "shackled to a bed"), while on a ultimately to be banished and condemned liberal furlough program he was arrested in Maryland, Massachusett requested his extradition,,,, the Conservative Judge in Maryland said "absolutely not", just asking for it to happen again". Liberalism does not work with the Justice System.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Yeah there ya go ()
Date: August 30, 2020 12:23PM

Trumpfucked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's not self defense at all Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's first degree premeditated murder.
>
>
> I imagine 30 years from now he'll be sitting in
> prison wondering why the fuck he wasted his whole
> life on that dipshit Donald Trump.


Exactly. Don't ever defend yourself or your community because ORANGE MAN BAD!

No, I'm sure you're perfectly sane.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Kraus ()
Date: August 30, 2020 12:34PM

Liberals go after anyone who doesn’t conform
Even people trying to use the roadway.
For now on, protests need to be held at venues or parks or something.

These protests aren’t designed to be peaceful and all liberals involved know it, Antifa, BLM, dnc leaders..
These protests are designed to intimidate and deter.
That’s all this is about.
Any protesting done in the manner, in public, should not be allowed to protest anymore, unless it’s limited to some venue or park.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: pardon? ()
Date: August 30, 2020 12:39PM

liberalism in history Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberalism does not work with
> the Justice System.


Trump's astonishing history of felons, pardons, federal investigations, and commuted sentences for his campaign staff leaves him no room to criticize anyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Piers morgan ()
Date: August 30, 2020 01:21PM

pretty impressive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the guys who beat him on the ground had a
> handgun in his hand. CASE CLOSED: Textbook self
> defense.


I am sick and tired of your "case closed" shit. You did the same thing for Amound Arbory, and others.

The clown came looking for a fight. He is a George Zimmerman in the making. He killed two people, and severely wounded another. Just because someone else has a gun, doesn't mean you have the right to shoot him and others, asshole.

You are not a lawyer or a judge. Your understanding of the law is sophomoric and myopic. Once more info comes out on this vigilante, and it goes to court, you will look as stupid as you really are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NYTimes pretty much shows conclusive evidence Rittenhouse acted in self defense.
Posted by: Open and Shut ()
Date: August 30, 2020 02:50PM

Piers morgan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pretty impressive Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > One of the guys who beat him on the ground had
> a
> > handgun in his hand. CASE CLOSED: Textbook
> self
> > defense.
>
>
> I am sick and tired of your "case closed" shit.
> You did the same thing for Amound Arbory, and
> others.
>
> The clown came looking for a fight. He is a
> George Zimmerman in the making. He killed two
> people, and severely wounded another. Just
> because someone else has a gun, doesn't mean you
> have the right to shoot him and others, asshole.
>
>
> You are not a lawyer or a judge. Your
> understanding of the law is sophomoric and myopic.
> Once more info comes out on this vigilante, and
> it goes to court, you will look as stupid as you
> really are.


Sorry dude, but Kyle was absolutely right to waste those scumbags and mangle that other scumbag's arm.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **        ********  **     **  **    ** 
 **    **  **        **        **     **  **   **  
     **    **        **        **     **  **  **   
    **     **        ******    **     **  *****    
   **      **        **         **   **   **  **   
   **      **        **          ** **    **   **  
   **      ********  **           ***     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.