HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do you have a short attention span?
Posted by: Fruit Fly ()
Date: May 03, 2010 08:21AM

Does anyone even know why it would be desirable to have a long attention span?

I used to get pissed off about politics, or the economy, or angry towards other men that I had latent sexual feelings towards.

Then I started snorting crystal meth and shooting up pseudoephedrine into my testicles.

So anyways, why is mike O'meara on the radio giving blowjobs to Dan Snyder anyways?

I mean, it's not like Obama is going to reach across the aisle. It's all up to the republicans to save us from dollar ninety nine hotwings at hooters all day on tuesdays.

Those mexicans keep mowing my lawn even after I voted for John McCain and Cindy Crawford.

So, let's talk about this beltway HOT lane project they are thinking about doing.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/343091.html

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.