HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Sept 2nd ()
Date: August 10, 2020 12:24PM

Very easy. Guess the exact date that USA body count/Dead hits 200,000.

Doing the math, I'll say Sept 2nd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Red Saw Fred ()
Date: August 10, 2020 02:31PM

They are saying 300,000 dead by December. The virus is really picking up steam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Sad but true ()
Date: August 10, 2020 02:42PM

200,000 will come quickly. Come back when you hit 1 million.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: COVID Spreading Events ()
Date: August 11, 2020 10:55AM

Sad but true Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 200,000 will come quickly. Come back when you hit
> 1 million.

The way Trump and his inbreds are trying to get COVID spreading is ridiculous.

It's like Trump is telling his supporters go out and spread COVID so I'll lose the November election.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Just a guess ()
Date: August 11, 2020 11:03AM

March 12

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Redg ()
Date: August 11, 2020 11:08AM

Just a guess Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> March 12

Huh? Easily hit 200,000 by Christmas. Sturgis Rally has 300,000 people that will be spreading the virus in the next week all around the country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Run it’s course ()
Date: August 11, 2020 11:11AM

Good get this going, work it’s way, take its course so we can achieve herd immunity so we can start those trump rallies!!
MAGA MUH NIGGAS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: xtxch ()
Date: August 11, 2020 11:25AM

Doesn't really matter since deaths from the normal seasonal flu will be so low that they will offset each other. All the precautions for Covid will also work to significantly reduce the flu.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Red Saw Fred ()
Date: August 11, 2020 01:42PM

xtxch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesn't really matter since deaths from the normal
> seasonal flu will be so low that they will offset
> each other. All the precautions for Covid will
> also work to significantly reduce the flu.

Maybe washing of hands, but the seasonal flu's are usual spread by food and touch. Two different transmission methods. The seasonal flu will be a second whamming.

Let's just hope the US doesn't get hit from another GOP industrial or environmental disaster. Historically, Republican presidents always have one big environmental disaster like a massive oil spill or an entire section of something polluted and evacuated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Wrong Again Turd ()
Date: August 11, 2020 01:46PM

Red Saw Fred Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> xtxch Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Doesn't really matter since deaths from the
> normal
> > seasonal flu will be so low that they will
> offset
> > each other. All the precautions for Covid will
> > also work to significantly reduce the flu.
>
> Maybe washing of hands, but the seasonal flu's are
> usual spread by food and touch. Two different
> transmission methods. The seasonal flu will be a
> second whamming.
>
> Let's just hope the US doesn't get hit from
> another GOP industrial or environmental disaster.
> Historically, Republican presidents always have
> one big environmental disaster like a massive oil
> spill or an entire section of something polluted
> and evacuated.

Wrong, they are both spread by vapor from sneezing and coughing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: xwtwt ()
Date: August 11, 2020 01:47PM

Red Saw Fred Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> xtxch Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Doesn't really matter since deaths from the
> normal
> > seasonal flu will be so low that they will
> offset
> > each other. All the precautions for Covid will
> > also work to significantly reduce the flu.
>
> Maybe washing of hands, but the seasonal flu's are
> usual spread by food and touch. Two different
> transmission methods. The seasonal flu will be a
> second whamming.
>
> Let's just hope the US doesn't get hit from
> another GOP industrial or environmental disaster.
> Historically, Republican presidents always have
> one big environmental disaster like a massive oil
> spill or an entire section of something polluted
> and evacuated.

You truly are a fucking libtarded

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: End of August ()
Date: August 13, 2020 12:47PM

Should hit 170,000 by Sunday. Def be at 200,000 before the end of August.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER...Yupp!!...G2.... ()
Date: August 13, 2020 12:50PM

...triggered...LOLZ! Hey Gerry, Just move or kill yourself...you little coward bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Riginald Wentworth ()
Date: August 13, 2020 02:46PM

We will hit 200,000 deaths between Sept 12 to 15, 2020

300,000 between Nov 8-10.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Exact Day Required ()
Date: August 18, 2020 11:36AM

Riginald Wentworth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We will hit 200,000 deaths between Sept 12 to 15,
> 2020
>
> 300,000 between Nov 8-10.


Pretty good guess but you need and exact day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Get Back to lnfecting Everybody ()
Date: August 18, 2020 12:12PM

I'll be dead from AIDs first

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: 172,000 Dead Now ()
Date: August 19, 2020 04:48PM

Moving pretty good now. Only 28,000 more American dead to reach 200,000. Look like mid September now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Redtg ()
Date: August 20, 2020 10:15AM

172,000 Dead Now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moving pretty good now. Only 28,000 more American
> dead to reach 200,000. Look like mid September
> now.

Make that 26,000 dead Americans to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: My Choice is ()
Date: August 20, 2020 10:38AM

September 12. And another 50,000 by election day.

Trump's got this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Get Back to Infecting Everybody ()
Date: August 24, 2020 10:32AM

Folks, unfortunately some doctors are figuring out ways to save a couple of people so that's really hurt the death rate from tripling.

The good part is schools started up and Trump insisted on in person learning so we should see a surge in deaths over the next 14 days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Get Back to lnfecting Everybody ()
Date: August 24, 2020 10:36AM

It's OK to ignore shit if you're a Hollywood kiddy fucker, m'OK?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: 180000 Now! Almost 200,000 ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:40AM

We only need 20,000 more COVID dead Americans to reach 200,000. Superspreader events like Sturgis, Schools opening and Trump RNC should help to get higher infection rates this week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: RNC Superspreaders Released ()
Date: August 26, 2020 09:09AM

Nice work by Trump getting the COVID going again! Loved seeing all the Trump supporters and RNC unmasked and in big groups. Should help to get the COVID going along with school and universities re-opening! Trump is a genius COVID spreader!

MAKE AMERICA COVID AGAIN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Get Back to Infecting Everybody ()
Date: August 31, 2020 10:04AM

RNC Superspreaders Released Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice work by Trump getting the COVID going again!
> Loved seeing all the Trump supporters and RNC
> unmasked and in big groups. Should help to get
> the COVID going along with school and universities
> re-opening! Trump is a genius COVID spreader!
>
> MAKE AMERICA COVID AGAIN!

It's a good start but Trump really needs to get people back in large stadiums for concerts, college football and NFL.

Bars and schools are a good start, but damn! Think of how people could be superspreader from a 50,000 seat stadium? A LOT!

Why isn't Trump trying to get big sporting events back open??????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Daily TDS Update ()
Date: August 31, 2020 10:15AM

It's a rotating basis from the resident libtardo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Stay terrified my friends ()
Date: August 31, 2020 10:23AM

CDC just admitted the other day that 94% of covid deaths involved an average of 2.6 other co-morbidities.

The number of deaths caused only by covid is around 10,000. More people died due to lock-downs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: FAKE TRUMP NEWS ()
Date: August 31, 2020 10:26AM

Stay terrified my friends Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CDC just admitted the other day that 94% of covid
> deaths involved an average of 2.6 other
> co-morbidities.
>
> The number of deaths caused only by covid is
> around 10,000. More people died due to
> lock-downs.

FAKE NEWS, Everybody knows Trump has the CDC making up false numbers.

If you're stupid enough to believe what Trump says you should be deported.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Trump is a War Criminal ()
Date: August 31, 2020 01:08PM

Exactly. The CDC is totally illegitimate. They have directedly contradicted official WHO proclamations on several occasions. The UN does not recognize the CDC authority or the US federal government fascist agenda.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: 184,000 Amercian Covid Dead ()
Date: August 31, 2020 01:35PM

Looks like it will be the middle of September now for the 200000 mark. Masks really slowing down the spread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: wel, well, well... ()
Date: August 31, 2020 02:50PM

just as those that aren't brain dead brainwashed liberal retards(redundant)
have known for 6 fucking months. The real covid 1984 death toll is less than
10,000. I sure am glad the democrats and anti trumptards destroyed the economy
over this.


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/shock-report-week-cdc-quietly-updated-covid-19-numbers-9210-americans-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/


.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Closing in On 200000 ()
Date: September 09, 2020 12:34PM

Only 10,000 more American deaths. Should be less than two weeks now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Libtarded Shitposters Anonymous ()
Date: September 09, 2020 12:45PM

a british scientist that predicted 2,000,000 Americans dead from the covid 1984,
this is the same report that libshits shut down the world eccomony over
so trump has saved 1,800,000 lives

MAGA is working

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Poedd ()
Date: September 09, 2020 01:36PM

Libtarded Shitposters Anonymous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a british scientist that predicted 2,000,000
> Americans dead from the covid 1984,
> this is the same report that libshits shut down
> the world eccomony over
> so trump has saved 1,800,000 lives
>
> MAGA is working

Good part is most of the Americans being killed off by COVID are Trump supporters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Libtarded Shitposters Anonymous ()
Date: September 09, 2020 01:42PM

yep, because the covid 1984 doesn't spread through all the libshits that have been rioting for the past 4 months

it is odd though, how all you chicken shit libtards only riot in demotard controlled areas where you know people won't fight back

our hero Kyle being an exception

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Monday or Tuesday ()
Date: September 11, 2020 09:56AM

Looks like Monday we will hit 200,000.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: VGHJ ()
Date: September 11, 2020 10:02AM

Red Saw Fred Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> xtxch Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Doesn't really matter since deaths from the
> normal
> > seasonal flu will be so low that they will
> offset
> > each other. All the precautions for Covid will
> > also work to significantly reduce the flu.
>
> Maybe washing of hands, but the seasonal flu's are
> usual spread by food and touch. Two different
> transmission methods. The seasonal flu will be a
> second whamming.
>
> Let's just hope the US doesn't get hit from
> another GOP industrial or environmental disaster.
> Historically, Republican presidents always have
> one big environmental disaster like a massive oil
> spill or an entire section of something polluted
> and evacuated.


do you have any examples of this

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Cold Weather ()
Date: September 11, 2020 11:32AM

The virus do best in cold weather. We'll be seeing a big increase in winter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: jus sayin ()
Date: September 11, 2020 11:46AM

since we only have about 10,000 dead from the covid, it will be a very
long time before we get to 200,000 Americans dead

but let's looks at the numbers, at approximately 10,000 a year, it would
take 19-20 years to get to 200,000 deaths

the bigger question is, will the resident libshit still be living in its
moms basement in 20 years


the general consensus is yes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Fucksit ()
Date: September 11, 2020 11:48AM

jus sayin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> since we only have about 10,000 dead from the
> covid, it will be a very
> long time before we get to 200,000 Americans dead
>
> but let's looks at the numbers, at approximately
> 10,000 a year, it would
> take 19-20 years to get to 200,000 deaths
>
> the bigger question is, will the resident libshit
> still be living in its
> moms basement in 20 years
>
>
> the general consensus is yes

It's 192,000 dead. We know Trump knew that the virus could kill 200,000 if he didn't shutdown everything and require masks.

Dumb as fuck rednecks believe anything you tell them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: well.. ()
Date: September 11, 2020 11:53AM

Fucksit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jus sayin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > since we only have about 10,000 dead from the
> > covid, it will be a very
> > long time before we get to 200,000 Americans
> dead
> >
> > but let's looks at the numbers, at
> approximately
> > 10,000 a year, it would
> > take 19-20 years to get to 200,000 deaths
> >
> > the bigger question is, will the resident
> libshit
> > still be living in its
> > moms basement in 20 years
> >
> >
> > the general consensus is yes
>
> It's 192,000 dead. We know Trump knew that the
> virus could kill 200,000 if he didn't shutdown
> everything and require masks.
>
> Dumb as fuck rednecks believe anything you tell
> them.


trump did limit international travel, but %99 of what the states have done
need to be done by that state,

after trump got excoriated by you libshits for the travel ban, what
exactly did the demotards propose and enact?


and the CDC admitted to %6 dead, google it dipshit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: Close but No Cigar ()
Date: September 15, 2020 12:17PM

Riginald Wentworth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We will hit 200,000 deaths between Sept 12 to 15,
> 2020
>
> 300,000 between Nov 8-10.

You're out now. At 195,000, but you were close.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: September 15, 2020 02:00PM

well.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fucksit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > jus sayin Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > since we only have about 10,000 dead from the
> > > covid, it will be a very
> > > long time before we get to 200,000 Americans
> > dead
> > >
> > > but let's looks at the numbers, at
> > approximately
> > > 10,000 a year, it would
> > > take 19-20 years to get to 200,000 deaths
> > >
> > > the bigger question is, will the resident
> > libshit
> > > still be living in its
> > > moms basement in 20 years
> > >
> > >
> > > the general consensus is yes
> >
> > It's 192,000 dead. We know Trump knew that the
> > virus could kill 200,000 if he didn't shutdown
> > everything and require masks.
> >
> > Dumb as fuck rednecks believe anything you tell
> > them.
>
>
> trump did limit international travel, but %99 of
> what the states have done
> need to be done by that state,
>
> after trump got excoriated by you libshits for the
> travel ban, what
> exactly did the demotards propose and enact?
>
>
> and the CDC admitted to %6 dead, google it dipshit

the travel ban? the one where he let infected americans in south east asia back into the country? I remember that one

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: never going to happen ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:16PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fucksit Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > jus sayin Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > since we only have about 10,000 dead from
> the
> > > > covid, it will be a very
> > > > long time before we get to 200,000
> Americans
> > > dead
> > > >
> > > > but let's looks at the numbers, at
> > > approximately
> > > > 10,000 a year, it would
> > > > take 19-20 years to get to 200,000 deaths
> > > >
> > > > the bigger question is, will the resident
> > > libshit
> > > > still be living in its
> > > > moms basement in 20 years
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > the general consensus is yes
> > >
> > > It's 192,000 dead. We know Trump knew that
> the
> > > virus could kill 200,000 if he didn't
> shutdown
> > > everything and require masks.
> > >
> > > Dumb as fuck rednecks believe anything you
> tell
> > > them.
> >
> >
> > trump did limit international travel, but %99
> of
> > what the states have done
> > need to be done by that state,
> >
> > after trump got excoriated by you libshits for
> the
> > travel ban, what
> > exactly did the demotards propose and enact?
> >
> >
> > and the CDC admitted to %6 dead, google it
> dipshit
>
> the travel ban? the one where he let infected
> americans in south east asia back into the
> country? I remember that one

Yes, getting any willing Americans back here was a priority, as it should be for any POTUS.

The other 99.999999999% of travelers were banned, saving lives. Next was Europe, same thing and well done.

The left were screaming xenophobia and all other fake virtue signaling types of silliness.

The first vectors were from the lefts leaders having huge gatherings in their respective "Chinatowns". New York's problems started there and never looked back. Same in California - both left leaders did photo Ops in the gatherings to show they supported the Chinese population, since bad old Trump rightfully banned travel from ECAXTLY WHERE THE VIRUS STARTED.

The true death toll is between 10-25K. That is it, really no where else to go from there as the numbers FROM HOSPITALS )Not the CDC, they just report the numbers).

So many states went back and checked on true causes of death and immediately started to re-designate cases by the tens of thousands. You will not hear about this in the usual left wing MSM echochamber.

If people could get out of their own little political bubbles, they would see just how minimal the damage has been here in the USA. Only damage has been the shutting down of the economy and the continued fear stoked by those with political axes to grind.

Unfortunately, for the OP, it will never hit 200,000, ever.

/thread

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: COVID Dead Almost There ()
Date: September 17, 2020 09:29AM

This could be the magical date

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: 197,000 Very Close ()
Date: September 17, 2020 03:55PM

197,000 Very Close

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: WE DID IT! Thanks Trump! ()
Date: September 21, 2020 10:50AM

I big shout out to Trump who is holding superspreader events in virus season!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FFXU Lottery: Guess the Exact Date When USA hits 200,000 Dead from COVID
Posted by: President Trump FTW!!! MAGA! ()
Date: September 21, 2020 03:44PM

It's only about 185,000 more deaths than the Great Trump predicted.

"Folks it's just media hoax. Only 7 people in the US have died form the virus and we stopped. All a big media hoax. Just a little flu."

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **        **  **     **  ********   **     ** 
 **     **        **   **   **   **     **   **   **  
 **     **        **    ** **    **     **    ** **   
 *********        **     ***     **     **     ***    
 **     **  **    **    ** **    **     **    ** **   
 **     **  **    **   **   **   **     **   **   **  
 **     **   ******   **     **  ********   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.