HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does smoking make anyone else poop?
Posted by: Never fails ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:00PM

4 out 5 times when I smoke it makes me have to shit. It can get pretty annoying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does smoking make anyone else poop?
Posted by: Cinder Blox ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:04PM

Count your blessings that you poop so much. As the bowels age, movements become less frequent and more difficult. Cigarettes and coffee are often very good at getting the train moving.

Date: August 09, 2020 10:06PM

Yeah but I have to be careful now and make sure that there's a useable toilet when I'm smoking or else I may end up in a really shitty situation. Pun sort of intended.

Posted by: Handle it internally ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:11PM

Never fails Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4 out 5 times when I smoke it makes me have to
> shit. It can get pretty annoying.

Sounds like you have another reason to quit smoking.

Posted by: Cinder Blox ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:12PM

As a former smoker, I encourage you to quit. It gets really hard to do after many years of imbibing in the dangerous habit.

Date: August 09, 2020 10:12PM

True but when I don't smoke I have a harder time going haha. Go figure.

Posted by: JENUJ ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:24PM

But you're killing yourself by smoking. That's a lot worse than having a hard time taking a shit. If you can't shit easily, just increase the fiber in your diet. Stop eating a bunch of fried food all the time. Stop eating things like donuts and sweets.

Date: August 09, 2020 10:31PM

I don't eat sweets but I don't eat all that healthy. Thanks a lot for the encouragement. I've quit twice before. I guess I can do it again. I ran out of fiber pills so that definitely could be a huge factor now that you've mentioned it.

Posted by: PJFKT ()
Date: August 09, 2020 10:56PM

Never fails Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't eat sweets but I don't eat all that
> healthy. Thanks a lot for the encouragement. I've
> quit twice before. I guess I can do it again. I
> ran out of fiber pills so that definitely could be
> a huge factor now that you've mentioned it.

Fiber pills are ok, but it's a lot healthier to eat things like steamed vegetables, fruits, and brown rice every day. You can quit smoking. Get motivated by something. For me it was that I get at least 5 bucks in my pocket every day that otherwise would go to the tobacco bastards.

Date: August 09, 2020 10:58PM

I've started eating carrots and apples again. Hopefully that'll help. It would definitely be nice to have a little extra change in my pocket. Prices have gone up!

Posted by: smoking is gay ()
Date: August 09, 2020 11:03PM

you're bowels trying to tell you that

Posted by: K4UNX ()
Date: August 09, 2020 11:18PM

Only in the morning. I get up, crack a beer, roll a cig, light it, take 1 drag & suddenly I get the crap motion in my gut. So I fly upstairs pulling down my underwear as I go. I kick up the lid, position & as my butt's dropping on the seat, the crap comes torpedoing out my asshole & splashes loudly in the water. The comes the second wave with those toilet bowl cracking farts that are very loud & smell real bad. One morning, I woke up & there was a summons-to-court for creating a public nuisance. When I went to court, the judge said a neighbor complained about the loud farts & the smell. He let me off, though, since even he admitted when you wake up w/a hangover like I do every day & you eat nothing but pepperoni pizza, steaks, broccoli & strawberries & drink all that beer, shit's gonna' happen, literally.

The HOA tried to get me kicked out, but there was nothing in the rules against farting & crapping as long as you did it in the toilet & not on the street, sidewalk or your lawn. They keep trying to pass a rule about it at their meetings, but those petty tyrants can't agree on anything, so they never get anything done. Bunch of stupid assholes, really.

But I don't care. I trade a few bitcoins when I'm still only 1/2 drunk & it pays the bills pretty good. Other than that, I stay drunk.

Posted by: justu ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:19AM

.. no.. i think smoking is pretty much like eating... it may make you yourself poop...but what you do does not make anyone else poop.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.