HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The median age of those dying of Covid is 80... And 80% of those who die are over the age of 65
Posted by: This sticks out ()
Date: August 08, 2020 06:19PM

If you are under 65, you have a better chance of getting into a car accident.

http://archive.is/v3phr

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The median age of those dying of Covid is 80... And 80% of those who die are over the age of 65
Posted by: Bsus ()
Date: August 08, 2020 06:28PM

So it’s okay then if the elderly and infirm get sick because they aren’t producing anymore and we don’t care about them. That doesn’t bode well for ffxu seeing as 80% of its users are old white dudes with nothing better to do.

Re: The median age of those dying of Covid is 80... And 80% of those who die are over the age of 65
Posted by: Kill em all, let me sort em out ()
Date: August 08, 2020 06:38PM

Yeah, fuck all those old men that fought during WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Also fuck all those ole grandmas and grandpas. All they ever did was raise your parents and probably you. They don't deserve to live anymore, especially the ones going around wearing masks.

I realize now, it's all about ME! As long as I'm happy, I'm okay.

Posted by: well no ()
Date: August 08, 2020 06:50PM

I think this is great info to point out who needs to be more concerned. If I was over 50, I think I would try to quarantine and avoid close contact with others.

The fact that it's barely touching the young is reason for optimism. Not saying we shouldn't give special attention to keep the elderly safe.

Posted by: Libs are libtarded ()
Date: August 08, 2020 08:35PM

Look what they are doing to America.
Attachments:
117035546_3379452382140671_3001152113519591407_n.jpg

Posted by: truth will set you free ()
Date: August 09, 2020 12:45PM

i love the meme...

"corona is so deadly you need a test to know if you had it"

1% tested positive means it is probably 10 to 25 times as many had it but not tested

so the number of 20% had it is probably closer to the truth than the testing which is just a small sample

Posted by: Good Point ()
Date: August 09, 2020 12:59PM

Bsus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So it’s okay then if the elderly and infirm get
> sick because they aren’t producing anymore and
> we don’t care about them. That doesn’t bode
> well for ffxu seeing as 80% of its users are old
> white dudes with nothing better to do.

We better shut down the whole economy so we can all just go broke and starve because it would be physically impossible to just quarantine those at risk.

Posted by: x3f9l ()
Date: August 09, 2020 01:02PM

Kill em all, let me sort em out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, fuck all those old men that fought during
> WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Also fuck all those ole
> grandmas and grandpas. All they ever did was raise
> your parents and probably you. They don't deserve
> to live anymore, especially the ones going around
> wearing masks.
>
> I realize now, it's all about ME! As long as I'm
> happy, I'm okay.

Hey moron, what good does it do to shut down the whole country and not be able to take care of old people? When healthy people get the virus they can't spread it anymore. Gee, wonder if that's a good thing? No, you've been programmed to believe "cases" equals "deaths" because you're a brainwashed idiot.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.