HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If you knew you were going to die tomorrow and could plan your very last meal, what would it be?
Posted by: Tombstone ()
Date: August 03, 2020 11:09PM

For me, it'd be a porter house steak, medium rare with Belgian frites, baked sweet potato, grilled asparagus, a house salad with a pint of Stella Artois with a slab of chocolate mousse cake to finish it off. I'd also like to be able to take one large shit a little while after wards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you knew you were going to die tomorrow and could plan your very last meal, what would it be?
Posted by: You Axxxed ()
Date: August 03, 2020 11:21PM

I would plan on postponing it for just before I died about 50 years from now.

Re: If you knew you were going to die tomorrow and could plan your very last meal, what would it be?
Posted by: UCVF3 ()
Date: August 03, 2020 11:21PM

I wouldn't be worrying about food.

Posted by: AOC's ass ()
Date: August 04, 2020 01:55AM

of course!

Posted by: Pez Man ()
Date: October 05, 2023 06:06AM

I would like Pez out of a hedgehog Pez dispenser.

Posted by: Actual JP Morginthau ()
Date: October 05, 2023 06:46AM

Large bowl of steamed, spiced skrimps and an Arnold Palmer.

Posted by: Meade Music ()
Date: October 05, 2023 07:06AM

I would like a Chick-fil-a sandwich and waffle fries served by Meade Skelton. I would take it home to eat and pour a glass of Sweet Tea and listen to the soothing sounds of Meade Skelton.

Posted by: Fish ()
Date: October 05, 2023 07:22AM

I would like some Shakira snapper

Posted by: Grimace ()
Date: October 05, 2023 07:34AM

McRib for the win!

Posted by: die happy ()
Date: October 05, 2023 08:23AM

Sonic footlong chili-cheese dog and curly fries from Arbys and a 7up zero sugar.

Posted by: Sir Harry Haddock ()
Date: October 05, 2023 09:10AM

Arthur Treachers fish n chips and a cool Fanta

Posted by: fat fuc ()
Date: October 06, 2023 05:33AM

Triple Whopper with cheese
Baked potatoe from McAlisters
Concrete strawberry shake from Sonic

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.