HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Get Back to Infecting Everybody ()
Date: July 30, 2020 09:50AM

Better happen fast or we'll all be locked down into Christmas. This shit needs to be taken care of now!!

Enough of this Trump bullshit of just ignore it and it'll all fade away. That shit isn't working!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: smallie bigs ()
Date: July 30, 2020 09:59AM

What is it you want Trump to do? He can't shut down a state without declaring martial law. That's up to the states and local governments. Do you want Trump to declare martial law? It appears that you do. And do you know what that means? It appears that you don't.

Best to stop being a hysterical moron and let the grown-ups work this out cupcake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Huh?? ()
Date: July 30, 2020 10:04AM

smallie bigs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is it you want Trump to do? He can't shut
> down a state without declaring martial law.
> That's up to the states and local governments. Do
> you want Trump to declare martial law? It appears
> that you do. And do you know what that means? It
> appears that you don't.
>
> Best to stop being a hysterical moron and let the
> grown-ups work this out cupcake.

Martial law? Where did that come from?

We didn't need martial law for the first lockdown, doubt we'll need it for another lockdown. People for the most part are starting to see we are hitting emergency levels. There just needs to be another national lockdown declared.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Get Back to lnfecting Everybody ()
Date: July 30, 2020 10:07AM

I'm just starting shit...I just made up "experts".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: smallie bigs ()
Date: July 30, 2020 10:17AM

Huh?? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> smallie bigs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What is it you want Trump to do? He can't shut
> > down a state without declaring martial law.
> > That's up to the states and local governments.
> Do
> > you want Trump to declare martial law? It
> appears
> > that you do. And do you know what that means?
> It
> > appears that you don't.
> >
> > Best to stop being a hysterical moron and let
> the
> > grown-ups work this out cupcake.
>
> Martial law? Where did that come from?
>
> We didn't need martial law for the first lockdown,
> doubt we'll need it for another lockdown. People
> for the most part are starting to see we are
> hitting emergency levels. There just needs to be
> another national lockdown declared.


You want Trump to shut down the country. Trump doesn't have that legal authority without declaring martial law.

No one declared a "national lockdown". Governors and mayors and other local officials have forced shutdowns locally, most using powers given them by their state constitutions or local charters (some have far exceeded their powers but that's another legal fight for another day).

You blame Trump. So tell us what it is you want Trump to do. If you want him to force a shutdown, the only legal option he has is to declare martial law. It's that simple. Disengage and go watch cartoons on TV child. You're in way over your tiny, little, empty head.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: but...but... ()
Date: July 30, 2020 10:47AM

Orange Man bad...he causes rain...Hurricanes..make people loot and burn....effects cell service...kills my plants....make make ass itch...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Kind of makes one wonder ()
Date: July 30, 2020 10:53AM

smallie bigs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Huh?? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > smallie bigs Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What is it you want Trump to do? He can't
> shut
> > > down a state without declaring martial law.
> > > That's up to the states and local governments.
>
> > Do
> > > you want Trump to declare martial law? It
> > appears
> > > that you do. And do you know what that means?
>
> > It
> > > appears that you don't.
> > >
> > > Best to stop being a hysterical moron and let
> > the
> > > grown-ups work this out cupcake.
> >
> > Martial law? Where did that come from?
> >
> > We didn't need martial law for the first
> lockdown,
> > doubt we'll need it for another lockdown.
> People
> > for the most part are starting to see we are
> > hitting emergency levels. There just needs to
> be
> > another national lockdown declared.
>
>
> You want Trump to shut down the country. Trump
> doesn't have that legal authority without
> declaring martial law.
>
> No one declared a "national lockdown". Governors
> and mayors and other local officials have forced
> shutdowns locally, most using powers given them by
> their state constitutions or local charters (some
> have far exceeded their powers but that's another
> legal fight for another day).
>
> You blame Trump. So tell us what it is you want
> Trump to do. If you want him to force a shutdown,
> the only legal option he has is to declare martial
> law. It's that simple. Disengage and go watch
> cartoons on TV child. You're in way over your
> tiny, little, empty head.

People want Trump to act like the President and lead. At the beginning of the pandemic, Trump dismissed it as a nothingburger and it would blow over. This attitude was taken up by his supporters and extrapolated to include actively and vocally defying the reasonable requests to keep this sort of in check. Now we are worse than ever. Was it a gamble for Trump hoping it would blow over or was he sure it would blow over? In either case, he blundered. CEOs have been fired for much less than that. Time for Trump to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: trump should at least TRY ()
Date: July 30, 2020 10:58AM

smallie bigs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is it you want Trump to do? He can't shut
> down a state without declaring martial law.
> That's up to the states and local governments.

Set strict federal guidelines and help the states who follow them. States who choose to ignore them won’t receive federal aid because the rest of the country shouldn’t have to bail them out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Uber Cheats ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:01AM

Get Back to Infecting Everybody Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Better happen fast or we'll all be locked down
> into Christmas. This shit needs to be taken care
> of now!!
>
> Enough of this Trump bullshit of just ignore it
> and it'll all fade away. That shit isn't working!


Life will not return to anything close to normal for many years. Best case scenario is a vaccine is developed 2021 and produced and widely distributed by the end of 2022. Even then 2023 will not look 'normal' for a lot of Americans. Hundreds of thousands who survive having the virus will suffer ongoing, dangerous damage from the virus. Jobs and the economy will be slow to recover through the rest of the decade as the US struggles to deal with the Trillion dollar a year deficit Trump and the GOP built when we had record high employment and growth - they built up debt with spending and radical revenue reduction during a boom time.

Millions will be unemployed or underemployed for the remainder of the 2020 decade. If you want 4 more years of this vote Trump or stay home in Nov.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Stop worrying pussies ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:03AM

The cold weather will freeze and kill virus, now shut the fuck up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: The ghost of Herman Cain ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:07AM

Kind of makes one wonder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> smallie bigs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Huh?? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > smallie bigs Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > What is it you want Trump to do? He can't
> > shut
> > > > down a state without declaring martial law.
>
> > > > That's up to the states and local
> governments.
> >
> > > Do
> > > > you want Trump to declare martial law? It
> > > appears
> > > > that you do. And do you know what that
> means?
> >
> > > It
> > > > appears that you don't.
> > > >
> > > > Best to stop being a hysterical moron and
> let
> > > the
> > > > grown-ups work this out cupcake.
> > >
> > > Martial law? Where did that come from?
> > >
> > > We didn't need martial law for the first
> > lockdown,
> > > doubt we'll need it for another lockdown.
> > People
> > > for the most part are starting to see we are
> > > hitting emergency levels. There just needs
> to
> > be
> > > another national lockdown declared.
> >
> >
> > You want Trump to shut down the country. Trump
> > doesn't have that legal authority without
> > declaring martial law.
> >
> > No one declared a "national lockdown".
> Governors
> > and mayors and other local officials have
> forced
> > shutdowns locally, most using powers given them
> by
> > their state constitutions or local charters
> (some
> > have far exceeded their powers but that's
> another
> > legal fight for another day).
> >
> > You blame Trump. So tell us what it is you
> want
> > Trump to do. If you want him to force a
> shutdown,
> > the only legal option he has is to declare
> martial
> > law. It's that simple. Disengage and go watch
> > cartoons on TV child. You're in way over your
> > tiny, little, empty head.
>
> People want Trump to act like the President and
> lead. At the beginning of the pandemic, Trump
> dismissed it as a nothingburger and it would blow
> over. This attitude was taken up by his supporters
> and extrapolated to include actively and vocally
> defying the reasonable requests to keep this sort
> of in check. Now we are worse than ever. Was it a
> gamble for Trump hoping it would blow over or was
> he sure it would blow over? In either case, he
> blundered. CEOs have been fired for much less
> than that. Time for Trump to go.


Fauci also said this was a nothingburger and it would blow over. Trump was listening to his expert, Dr. Fauci. Fauci didn't start sounding the alarm until the outbreak in Washington state in late January and the first community transmission in Chicago on Jan 30th. Trump doesn't know epidemiologist or immunologist. He relies on his experts to tell him what the threat is. Fauci relied on the lies coming the WHO and told Trump this was "a nothingburger" in mid-January. Why aren't you calling for Fauci's job? He's the single biggest fuck-up in this whole debacle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Fuuny Shit Trumptards Say ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:07AM

Stop worrying pussies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The cold weather will freeze and kill virus, now
> shut the fuck up

LOL! You do realize the virus started in the US in February???

What happened to the summer heat will kill the virus?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: already got that ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:13AM

trump should at least TRY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> smallie bigs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What is it you want Trump to do? He can't shut
> > down a state without declaring martial law.
> > That's up to the states and local governments.
>
> Set strict federal guidelines and help the states
> who follow them. States who choose to ignore them
> won’t receive federal aid because the rest of
> the country shouldn’t have to bail them out.


We have strict federal guidelines. The CDC's guidelines provide a range of response based on conditions on the ground. This isn't a one-size-fits-all situation. What is happening in South Dakota is not the same thing that is happening in California. But the CDC guidelines allow Phase Zero all the way up to Phase 4-plus, with nuances in between the phases.

Got anything else?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: peace in the valley ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:17AM

Uber Cheats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get Back to Infecting Everybody Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Better happen fast or we'll all be locked down
> > into Christmas. This shit needs to be taken
> care
> > of now!!
> >
> > Enough of this Trump bullshit of just ignore it
> > and it'll all fade away. That shit isn't
> working!
>
>
> Life will not return to anything close to normal
> for many years. Best case scenario is a vaccine
> is developed 2021 and produced and widely
> distributed by the end of 2022. Even then 2023
> will not look 'normal' for a lot of Americans.
> Hundreds of thousands who survive having the virus
> will suffer ongoing, dangerous damage from the
> virus. Jobs and the economy will be slow to
> recover through the rest of the decade as the US
> struggles to deal with the Trillion dollar a year
> deficit Trump and the GOP built when we had record
> high employment and growth - they built up debt
> with spending and radical revenue reduction during
> a boom time.
>
> Millions will be unemployed or underemployed for
> the remainder of the 2020 decade. If you want 4
> more years of this vote Trump or stay home in Nov.


What would Biden have done differently? Everything Biden has said he would do is either something Trump was already doing or said weeks after the fact and said with 20/20 hindsight. And saying stuff like, "just close the country down" would immediately led to 50-60% unemployment, millions of permanently lost businesses and a 2 year depression. Is that the solution the democrats want? This is nothing compared to the Spanish Flu from 100 years ago and we survived.

I have yet to see anything from the democrats that would fix this that wouldn't cause a $15 trillion crater in our economy. We'd be much worse off if we did that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Spokesman Herman Caine ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:18AM

FAKE NEWS! Also we do not need to wear masks to protect others!



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Keep telling yourself that ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:27AM

The ghost of Herman Cain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kind of makes one wonder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > smallie bigs Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Huh?? Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > smallie bigs Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > What is it you want Trump to do? He
> can't
> > > shut
> > > > > down a state without declaring martial
> law.
> >
> > > > > That's up to the states and local
> > governments.
> > >
> > > > Do
> > > > > you want Trump to declare martial law?
> It
> > > > appears
> > > > > that you do. And do you know what that
> > means?
> > >
> > > > It
> > > > > appears that you don't.
> > > > >
> > > > > Best to stop being a hysterical moron and
> > let
> > > > the
> > > > > grown-ups work this out cupcake.
> > > >
> > > > Martial law? Where did that come from?
> > > >
> > > > We didn't need martial law for the first
> > > lockdown,
> > > > doubt we'll need it for another lockdown.
> > > People
> > > > for the most part are starting to see we
> are
> > > > hitting emergency levels. There just needs
> > to
> > > be
> > > > another national lockdown declared.
> > >
> > >
> > > You want Trump to shut down the country.
> Trump
> > > doesn't have that legal authority without
> > > declaring martial law.
> > >
> > > No one declared a "national lockdown".
> > Governors
> > > and mayors and other local officials have
> > forced
> > > shutdowns locally, most using powers given
> them
> > by
> > > their state constitutions or local charters
> > (some
> > > have far exceeded their powers but that's
> > another
> > > legal fight for another day).
> > >
> > > You blame Trump. So tell us what it is you
> > want
> > > Trump to do. If you want him to force a
> > shutdown,
> > > the only legal option he has is to declare
> > martial
> > > law. It's that simple. Disengage and go
> watch
> > > cartoons on TV child. You're in way over
> your
> > > tiny, little, empty head.
> >
> > People want Trump to act like the President and
> > lead. At the beginning of the pandemic, Trump
> > dismissed it as a nothingburger and it would
> blow
> > over. This attitude was taken up by his
> supporters
> > and extrapolated to include actively and
> vocally
> > defying the reasonable requests to keep this
> sort
> > of in check. Now we are worse than ever. Was it
> a
> > gamble for Trump hoping it would blow over or
> was
> > he sure it would blow over? In either case, he
> > blundered. CEOs have been fired for much less
> > than that. Time for Trump to go.
>
>
> Fauci also said this was a nothingburger and it
> would blow over. Trump was listening to his
> expert, Dr. Fauci. Fauci didn't start sounding
> the alarm until the outbreak in Washington state
> in late January and the first community
> transmission in Chicago on Jan 30th. Trump
> doesn't know epidemiologist or immunologist. He
> relies on his experts to tell him what the threat
> is. Fauci relied on the lies coming the WHO and
> told Trump this was "a nothingburger" in
> mid-January. Why aren't you calling for Fauci's
> job? He's the single biggest fuck-up in this
> whole debacle.

That was Fauci's response in January before he understood the severity of it, and then he changed his opinion in Feb. That is what intelligent people do. Trump refused to change his opinion even after the evidence showed that it was worse than first suspected. Trump even had a rally in June a good three month after Fauci and the other experts had a better understanding of the extent. Now at least one former candidate who went to that rally has died of COVID. Is that rally Fauci or Trump's fault?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: america failing ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:28AM

already got that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We have strict federal guidelines. The CDC's
> guidelines provide a range of response based on
> conditions on the ground. This isn't a
> one-size-fits-all situation. What is happening in
> South Dakota is not the same thing that is
> happening in California. But the CDC guidelines
> allow Phase Zero all the way up to Phase 4-plus,
> with nuances in between the phases.
>
> Got anything else?

We shouldn’t have a president who encourages people to ignore the guidelines, and spread rumors of conspiracies, and criticize the doctors and scientists who are the only ones who can get us out of this. Trump has made this crisis worse. A lot worse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Citizen Caen ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:37AM

It is a good thing that Trump quit listening to Fauci in February. I can see why Trumptards blame Fauci for everything.
Attachments:
catnn.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Anything else? ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:41AM

america failing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> already got that Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We have strict federal guidelines. The CDC's
> > guidelines provide a range of response based on
> > conditions on the ground. This isn't a
> > one-size-fits-all situation. What is happening
> in
> > South Dakota is not the same thing that is
> > happening in California. But the CDC
> guidelines
> > allow Phase Zero all the way up to Phase
> 4-plus,
> > with nuances in between the phases.
> >
> > Got anything else?
>
> We shouldn’t have a president who encourages
> people to ignore the guidelines, and spread rumors
> of conspiracies, and criticize the doctors and
> scientists who are the only ones who can get us
> out of this. Trump has made this crisis worse. A
> lot worse.


Got links showing Trump encouraging people to ignore the guidelines? Sending sick people into nursing homes with vulnerable old people is the single-biggest action leading directly to death. Trump didn't do that. That was governors in NY and NJ that did that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: The Lutzer ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:44AM

Citizen Caen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a good thing that Trump quit listening to
> Fauci in February. I can see why Trumptards blame
> Fauci for everything.


Must be why Fauci said Trump listens to him and takes his advice and the he (Fauci) has gotten everything he asked for from Trump back in April then. lutz

https://people.com/politics/dr-fauci-says-trump-listened-his-recommendations-not-being-forced-to-say/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: are you that stupid? ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:11PM

The Lutzer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Citizen Caen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is a good thing that Trump quit listening to
> > Fauci in February. I can see why Trumptards
> blame
> > Fauci for everything.
>
>
> Must be why Fauci said Trump listens to him and
> takes his advice and the he (Fauci) has gotten
> everything he asked for from Trump back in April
> then. lutz
>
> https://people.com/politics/dr-fauci-says-trump-li
> stened-his-recommendations-not-being-forced-to-say
> /


Listening to someone doesn't mean following their advice. Saying that is an old diplomatic ploy to mitigate the perceived tension between two people. If Fauci's advice was no masks and hold rallies, then you have a point.


Are you going to argue that the Tulsa Death Rally was rubber-stamped by Fauci?
When are you going to directly blame Fauci for Cain's death?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: worse movie in history ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:13PM

Red Zone Cuba; directed by Coleman Francis. Even a worse director that Ed Wood Jr in my view.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experts Says "Red Zone Death" States Need to Lockdown or US Death Will Surge Past Disaster Level
Posted by: Tor Johnson ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:23PM

worse movie in history Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Red Zone Cuba; directed by Coleman Francis. Even
> a worse director that Ed Wood Jr in my view.


Flag on the moon. How did it get there?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **    **  ********  **    ** 
 **     **  ***   ***  ***   **     **      **  **  
 **     **  **** ****  ****  **     **       ****   
 **     **  ** *** **  ** ** **     **        **    
 **     **  **     **  **  ****     **        **    
 **     **  **     **  **   ***     **        **    
 ********   **     **  **    **     **        **    
This forum powered by Phorum.