HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Notice: Fairfax Underground To Be Closed By Trump Secret Police For Fomenting ANTIFA Agitators
Posted by: Surrender to Authorities Now ()
Date: July 21, 2020 06:53AM

They have your names and archives of all your posts. You can turn yourself now or wait for the unmarked car with the unmarked special police wearing unpatriotic masks to come pick you up. Things will go easier at the deportation hearings if you cooperate fully and provide the names of your associates in the fake news media.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Notice: Fairfax Underground To Be Closed By Trump Secret Police For Fomenting ANTIFA Agitators
Posted by: used to be, not anymore ()
Date: July 21, 2020 07:17AM

We ran Gerry off. We're good now. Sure, we still have that drooling old fool from Dunn Loring boring the shit out of us, but he's harmless.

Re: Notice: Fairfax Underground To Be Closed By Trump Secret Police For Fomenting ANTIFA Agitators
Posted by: btkgf2 ()
Date: July 21, 2020 07:21AM

We are safe. We have protection. We have our own former Navy Seal watching over our kitchen counters.
Attachments:
GF2-Navy-Seal.gif

Posted by: CVS Pharmacy ()
Date: July 21, 2020 07:23AM

This is your CVS Pharmacy.

Be advised your Lithium 2500mg is ready for pickup.

You may use our no-contact drive up or you may walk up to the in-store pharmacy if you wear a mask.

Your CVS is open 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily.

Thank you for using CVS.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-02-12-00-13-17-1.png

Posted by: Luke ()
Date: July 21, 2020 08:15AM

If I'm in the holding cell with you, I hope some of you will allow me to suck you off.

Posted by: dullahan ()
Date: August 10, 2020 03:05AM

Luke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I'm in the holding cell with you, I hope some
> of you will allow me to suck you off.

Why haven't there been riots in Fairfax/Arlington/Alexandria? Y'all pussies or what?

Posted by: Russian Bots a gogo ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:07AM

Trump would NEVER close down FU. This is where the Pro Trump russian bots do his bidding.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.