HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
During Obama, FAKE FIRE ALARMS were installed in all new American homes. None of them are operating anymore. "Made in Mexico"
Posted by: uncle sam ()
Date: July 17, 2020 03:31PM

The old fire alarms worked for 40+ years without failure (wired), the batter ones too lasted (just put in a battery, it still works at a higher cost).

Today's wired fire alarms lasted only 7-10 years, then failed despite being wired.

(some have an inner non-replaceable battery that insures failure)

IT WAS A MASSIVE AND DEADLY FRUAD ON AMERICANS. OBAMA DID IT WITH PLEASURE. CLINTON STARTED IT WITH OUTSOURCING, OBAMA PERPETRATED MOST OF THE ACTUAL CRIMES

mexican workers in usa tear out good fire alarms wherever they see them during construction and repace them: you know why. they are all fucking thieves.

new homes ONLY use made in mexico or china alarms (and the made n mexico ones are likely made in china - neither mexico or china has a law against "re-labeling")

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: During Obama, FAKE FIRE ALARMS were installed in all new American homes. None of them are operating anymore. "Made in Mexico"
Posted by: osdfjf ()
Date: July 17, 2020 03:31PM

little red riding hood

Re: During Obama, FAKE FIRE ALARMS were installed in all new American homes. None of them are operating anymore. "Made in Mexico"
Posted by: uncle sam ()
Date: July 17, 2020 03:38PM

even the wired models without an inner batter (which in itself is a scam): do not work after 5-10 yr

the battery ones with a fresh battery: do not work after 5-10 yr

Posted by: oisdfj ()
Date: July 17, 2020 03:59PM

d

Posted by: osdkfj ()
Date: July 20, 2020 05:21PM

d

Posted by: lsdlkfj ()
Date: July 21, 2020 03:22PM

d

Posted by: lsdifj ()
Date: July 23, 2020 02:49PM

d

Posted by: 3wrbrb ()
Date: December 20, 2020 05:14PM

the fire alarm in older american homes last serveral decades and still work (TESTED, I'M AN EYE WITNESS)

Posted by: ebtrfgbtb ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:07PM

d

Posted by: rgnyhrnt ()
Date: December 29, 2020 03:24AM

d

Posted by: ynjmnjm ()
Date: December 29, 2020 08:14PM

d

Posted by: 45u45u5u ()
Date: November 17, 2021 11:59PM

drop dead you democrat outsourcing peices of crap

Posted by: Pim Clieff ()
Date: December 25, 2021 10:46AM

Well, I think it's just important to get high-quality products because my security system has been working for a long time already, and it performs like brand new. Before buying it, I made sure that it had good reviews, and my friend who also installed it confirmed to me that this security system works without any lags. You can click here and check out the system that I got, and I'm pretty sure that your security is not something you should save on.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.