HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Author of "tell-all" book Mary Trump was given a substantially smaller portion of her grandfathers inheritance and has been bitter ever since
Posted by: A "certified life coach" LOL!!!! ()
Date: July 07, 2020 07:08PM

Sounds like the libtard losers have some explaining to do.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mary-trump-donald-trump-niece-publishing-tell-all-2020-6

5eeb51595af6cc3df12d14c2?width=700&forma5eea34ea4dca687caf75f6c4?width=700&forma

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Author of "tell-all" book Mary Trump was given a substantially smaller portion of her grandfathers inheritance and has been bitter ever since
Posted by: Yeah she's a fucking whore ()
Date: July 07, 2020 07:28PM

Certified Life Coach is like being a con artist.

I bet you a thousand dollars she was bragging about her family ties to clients in New York before 2016 when Trump was elected and all the libtards went boo hoo.

Interesting she married some dork and never took his name. What a yenta.

Re: Author of "tell-all" book Mary Trump was given a substantially smaller portion of her grandfathers inheritance and has been bitter ever since
Posted by: Let me get this straight ()
Date: July 07, 2020 07:47PM

So Trump fucked over his family members when it came to his Dad's estate.

What an honorable man!

Posted by: She wasn't worthy ()
Date: July 07, 2020 07:53PM

Let me get this straight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So Trump fucked over his family members when it
> came to his Dad's estate.
>
> What an honorable man!

The father wrote the will, not President Trump. He felt her whole side of the family weren't loyal and only came around when they wanted something. Old people don't like to be forgotten or taken for granted. Sounds like this miserable Mary Trump, who was the product of a drunken fling, was just that kind of person. Every family has one unfortunately, some worse than others. I have a sister who never visits my ailing mother but is quick to phone in for a handout. People do not like in-grateful ne-er do wells.

Posted by: The Fact of the Matter ()
Date: July 07, 2020 08:13PM

She wasn't worthy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let me get this straight Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So Trump fucked over his family members when it
> > came to his Dad's estate.
> >
> > What an honorable man!
>
>
> The father wrote the will, not President Trump. He
> felt her whole side of the family weren't loyal
> and only came around when they wanted something.
> Old people don't like to be forgotten or taken for
> granted. Sounds like this miserable Mary Trump,
> who was the product of a drunken fling, was just
> that kind of person. Every family has one
> unfortunately, some worse than others. I have a
> sister who never visits my ailing mother but is
> quick to phone in for a handout. People do not
> like in-grateful ne-er do wells.

You’re stupid. Really, really stupid.

Posted by: This thread is missing something ()
Date: July 07, 2020 08:16PM

Where are her nudez???

Posted by: Looks tarded ()
Date: July 07, 2020 08:19PM

Look hard at that stupid look on her face. Fred Jr had a chance to be a great man and he blew it. This cunts mother was a dumb stewardess, probably a drunk like Fred.

Mary Trump looks like she's pinching one in this picture. This is the best she has? A disgrace and so absurd. I was going to vote for Biden until this bullshit.

Posted by: So Hornry ()
Date: July 07, 2020 08:23PM

She's not pretty but definitely looks doable. I'm a fan of grudge-fucking and quite enjoy nailing liberal women, then once they develop feelings I let something slip about the latest libtard failure or toss a MAGA hat in the back seat of my car.

Posted by: I knew a bitch ()
Date: July 07, 2020 08:26PM

She was a life coach. She was a lot better looking than Mary Trump, but she was about a 5.

She was a perpetual whiner and shit head. She always borrowed money from her fatty friends and made them chase her for it. She got into trouble for bad checks too and spent a lot of time in small claims court.

She was so useless, I don't even like to think she's still alive. I hope she isn't.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.