HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why Hong Kong overthrow government shouldn't have power and America should NOT HELP them...
Posted by: breitbart 33 ()
Date: July 07, 2020 01:00PM

HONG KONG BUSINESSMAN: BIDEN WIN WOULD MEAN BEIJING ‘WON AGAINST FREE WORLD’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/07/hong-kong-businessman-joe-biden-election-would-mean-chinese-communists-won-against-free-world-game-over/

NO. HK was ruled by British for 100 years and the provisional government a result of UK politics.

The 100 years is up, the contract says China now rules. Honor it.

Any sane person would say "The proper and legal approach is to honor the contract. If HK wishes independence they should protest and handle chinese politicians in a legal manner to gain political power."

There is nothing wrong with HK people arranging matters to attempt to get political power in HK or even get HK politicians in Bejing power if their influence is great enough. That is normal every day politics.

My beef with these british UK picked HK politicians is they attempted to dis-honor the contract and not give up control , and made the change-over worse and more expensive than it needed to be.

It just shows they are people who shouldn't be in power: because they are openly trying to seize a government against all laws agreed upon.

It is the HK government who is breaking laws and showing agression, not China.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why Hong Kong overthrow government shouldn't have power and America should NOT HELP them...
Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: October 05, 2020 02:42AM

It seems to me that there is absolutely no point in discussing the internal affairs of Hong Kong. This is the case when the country will sort it out on its own)) I have been there many times on corporate matters and even registered my business, look here. I know how seriously they take anything that can affect the economy, so I believe that the political crisis will pass quickly. The most important thing for me is that tax breaks and other benefits for foreign entrepreneurs remain in place. Nothing personal - just business)

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.