HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: support meade! ()
Date: July 03, 2020 04:54PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Meade ruins everything ()
Date: July 03, 2020 05:16PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: oh sorry, I fucked up the link ()
Date: July 03, 2020 05:20PM

thank you MRE for making things right!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Dancing under the golden calf ()
Date: July 03, 2020 05:20PM

Meade was talking about the evils of worshiping idols while trying to defend a statue. Does he realize the contradiction here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: they'll make a statue of this... ()
Date: July 03, 2020 05:33PM

someday soon.....
Attachments:
lmao.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Meades Antics ()
Date: July 03, 2020 06:14PM

History remains fully in tact.
The monument has no part of history. It merely draws attention to a person in history. All Meade has done is just add to history the story of when we removed statues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Great son ()
Date: July 03, 2020 06:18PM

His father had fallen earlier and his bitch ass leaves him to go defend some dusty ass statue?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Does he always do that? ()
Date: July 03, 2020 06:19PM

Meade ruins everything Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C53HsijlqEY


Why the fuck does he blink like that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Family Values Meade ()
Date: July 03, 2020 06:40PM

Great son Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> His father had fallen earlier and his bitch ass
> leaves him to go defend some dusty ass statue?!


His father is 86. Why is Meade running around without a mask? Most of Meade's money will dry up once he dies. Meade himself is gonna catch it bad with his obesity. I get people who don't think they will have issues if they caught it personally. But with COVID's toll on fat people, Meade ain't one of them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: 1435 views so far! ()
Date: July 03, 2020 06:52PM

and it's only a few hours old! Shit! Meade has raised his profile dramatically! And he's getting a LOT of support!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: and 260 'likes'! ()
Date: July 03, 2020 06:55PM

Holy fuck - this might be the best thing meade ever did!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: a very very good sign. ()
Date: July 03, 2020 07:03PM

No doubt! Who tallies numbers like that in such short a time. Impressive, I knew him when...................

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Maybe not... ()
Date: July 03, 2020 07:22PM

and 260 'likes'! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy fuck - this might be the best thing meade
> ever did!


Maybe the most popular... but 'best'???
Attachments:
meadeddsds.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: 1700 hits in a few hours? ()
Date: July 03, 2020 08:45PM

Unheard of for meade. He's getting a shitload of support!

Well, that will help his healing process..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: he's getting like 2000 hits/hr! ()
Date: July 03, 2020 10:00PM

It's going fucking viral - and overwhelmingly is being well-received.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Is Meade on Air Force One ()
Date: July 04, 2020 12:35AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: 14. Thousand. Views. ()
Date: July 04, 2020 12:41AM

In less than twelve hours FFS.


Meade's vids don't get 500 views in a year.

He has seriously hit a fucking home fun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: it's impressive but ()
Date: July 04, 2020 12:58AM

Lets be honest we know this is a one hit wonder. Congrats on the success Meade!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: one hit? ()
Date: July 04, 2020 01:30AM

That is all meade ever asked.

Seriously, the last two days have been a rollercoaster. Meade suffered a terrible trauma on Thursday, and today has resurrected himself to the sound of huuuuuuuuuuge thunderous applause.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: cuffed and stuffed. ()
Date: July 04, 2020 09:30AM

The cops took him home! Lolz...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: a meal fit for a king ()
Date: July 04, 2020 12:26PM

it's impressive but Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lets be honest we know this is a one hit wonder.
> Congrats on the success Meade!


a delicious meal of smoked pork chops was soon to follow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 04, 2020 01:34PM

Oh, to be asexual, obese and egomaniacal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Testtube ()
Date: July 04, 2020 03:22PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, to be asexual, obese and egomaniacal


He's not obese. He has an Uber Germanic build.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Southern culture ()
Date: July 04, 2020 04:22PM

Anyone else notice Meade called the guy "Black" and not "colored." Did this incident Chang Meade's view of Black people for the better? If so, it is A huge minor win for society.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: finance coach ()
Date: July 04, 2020 04:32PM

I hope for Meades sake that his Dads house is paid off. Once Dad and his retirement checks are gone Meade will be in serious trouble.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: confederate museum ()
Date: July 04, 2020 04:36PM

Rich southerners are going to create a 2000 acre outdoor museaum to house the remaining statues. Meade wil be the curator. He will be paid a lot of money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Wanted Black Bank Robber ()
Date: July 04, 2020 07:20PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Viewpoint ()
Date: July 05, 2020 01:30PM

Dude, you do know that bank robber is a white cracker, don't you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: White face ()
Date: July 05, 2020 01:38PM

Most of them are. They've been doing that for years framing black men.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: nope....maybe next... ()
Date: July 05, 2020 02:37PM

finance coach Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope for Meades sake that his Dads house is paid
> off. Once Dad and his retirement checks are gone
> Meade will be in serious trouble.

The exact opposite. His father has a reverse mortgage with equity less than $200,000. There might be s few more assets but not many or there wouldn't be a reverse mortgage in the first place. Add in his 4 siblings and Meade will be destitute in a year or so after his father dies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: meades greatest hits ()
Date: July 05, 2020 02:40PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: reverse mortgage? ()
Date: July 05, 2020 02:43PM

nope....maybe next... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> finance coach Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hope for Meades sake that his Dads house is
> paid
> > off. Once Dad and his retirement checks are
> gone
> > Meade will be in serious trouble.
>
> The exact opposite. His father has a reverse
> mortgage with equity less than $200,000. There
> might be s few more assets but not many or there
> wouldn't be a reverse mortgage in the first place.
> Add in his 4 siblings and Meade will be destitute
> in a year or so after his father dies


Maybe Gretchen will take him in. I think she is a dental hygienist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: WE Don't do Statues to Losers! ()
Date: July 05, 2020 02:55PM

What part of CONFEDERATE representing slavery and whipping black people in chains does not Meade not understand?

WE DON'T PUT UP STATUES TO PEOPLE WHO AGAINST AMERICANS!

Should there be statues of the Taliban hijackers in New York City because that would represent history? Of course not.

Should there be statues NAZI military commanders because that represents history? Of course not!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Yes we do ()
Date: July 05, 2020 03:05PM

WE Don't do Statues to Losers! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What part of CONFEDERATE representing slavery and
> whipping black people in chains does not Meade not
> understand?
>
> WE DON'T PUT UP STATUES TO PEOPLE WHO AGAINST
> AMERICANS!
>
> Should there be statues of the Taliban hijackers
> in New York City because that would represent
> history? Of course not.
>
> Should there be statues NAZI military commanders
> because that represents history? Of course not!

Many of founding fathers owned slaves and most were racists. There are many of monuments to slave owners George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, and the racist Abraham Lincoln.

Quote
Abraham Lincoln
“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Libs R Hitler. ()
Date: July 05, 2020 03:59PM

Free Meade

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: waeesh ()
Date: July 05, 2020 04:20PM

meades greatest hits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.distortedview.com/show/meade-skelton-g
> oes-wild-interview/
>
> Jump to 4:40 to hear about Meade!

That picture is freakin hilarious!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Piers Morgan ()
Date: July 05, 2020 04:57PM

Yes we do Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WE Don't do Statues to Losers! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What part of CONFEDERATE representing slavery
> and
> > whipping black people in chains does not Meade
> not
> > understand?
> >
> > WE DON'T PUT UP STATUES TO PEOPLE WHO AGAINST
> > AMERICANS!
> >
> > Should there be statues of the Taliban
> hijackers
> > in New York City because that would represent
> > history? Of course not.
> >
> > Should there be statues NAZI military
> commanders
> > because that represents history? Of course
> not!
>
> Many of founding fathers owned slaves and most
> were racists. There are many of monuments to slave
> owners George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, and
> the racist Abraham Lincoln.
>
>
Quote
Abraham Lincoln
“I am not, nor ever have
> been, in favor of bringing about in any way the
> social and political equality of the white and
> black races … I am not nor ever have been in
> favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor
> of qualifying them to hold office, nor to
> intermarry with white people; and I will say in
> addition to this that there is a physical
> difference between the white and black races which
> I believe will forever forbid the two races from
> living together on terms of social and political
> equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live,
> while they do remain together there must be a
> position of superior and inferior, and I as much
> as any other man am in favor of having the
> superior position assigned to the white
> race.”

Hey, "I get my news from memes,"

Read the historical context of that quote. Lincoln's said that when he running for senate, years before he became president. He said that after his opponent mischaractized Lincoln's stated stance on slavery. Lincoln's views changed over the years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Two years ()
Date: July 05, 2020 05:30PM

Piers Morgan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes we do Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WE Don't do Statues to Losers! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What part of CONFEDERATE representing slavery
> > and
> > > whipping black people in chains does not
> Meade
> > not
> > > understand?
> > >
> > > WE DON'T PUT UP STATUES TO PEOPLE WHO AGAINST
> > > AMERICANS!
> > >
> > > Should there be statues of the Taliban
> > hijackers
> > > in New York City because that would represent
> > > history? Of course not.
> > >
> > > Should there be statues NAZI military
> > commanders
> > > because that represents history? Of course
> > not!
> >
> > Many of founding fathers owned slaves and most
> > were racists. There are many of monuments to
> slave
> > owners George Washington and Thomas Jefferson,
> and
> > the racist Abraham Lincoln.
> >
> >
Quote
Abraham Lincoln
“I am not, nor ever
> have
> > been, in favor of bringing about in any way the
> > social and political equality of the white and
> > black races … I am not nor ever have been in
> > favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes,
> nor
> > of qualifying them to hold office, nor to
> > intermarry with white people; and I will say in
> > addition to this that there is a physical
> > difference between the white and black races
> which
> > I believe will forever forbid the two races
> from
> > living together on terms of social and
> political
> > equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live,
> > while they do remain together there must be a
> > position of superior and inferior, and I as
> much
> > as any other man am in favor of having the
> > superior position assigned to the white
> > race.”
>
> Hey, "I get my news from memes,"
>
> Read the historical context of that quote.
> Lincoln's said that when he running for senate,
> years before he became president. He said that
> after his opponent mischaractized Lincoln's stated
> stance on slavery. Lincoln's views changed over
> the years.

Lincoln spoke those words in 1858, a mere TWO years before he was elected President. The quote clearly shows Lincoln's racist and white supremacist views. Everything has an historical context, but there is no reason to give Lincoln, Washington, and Jefferson a free pass whilst applying current standards to anyone who supported the Southern cause in the 1860's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: modern standards ()
Date: July 05, 2020 05:34PM

Stonewall Jackson taught his slaves to read, which was illegal at the time. At least two of the slaves that Jackson owned had specifically asked him to buy them.

Slavery is wrong but so is denying women the right to vote. Why do we have statues and monuments to male misogynists who disenfranchised half the population?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Lincoln on Slavery ()
Date: July 05, 2020 05:38PM

Lincoln quotes on Slavery from before the succession.



"It is the eternal struggle between two principles, right and wrong, throughout the world. It is the same spirit that says 'you toil and work and earn bread, and I'll eat it.' No matter in what shape it comes, whether from the mouth of a king who seeks to bestride the people of his own nation, and live by the fruit of their labor or from one race of men as an apology for enslaving another race, it is the same tyrannical principle." [Lincoln-Douglas debates, 15 October 1858]

‘As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Whatever differs from this to the extent of the difference, is no democracy.’ [Defintion of Democracy 1858]

No one should forget the EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Here in the real world ()
Date: July 05, 2020 05:55PM

Racism was very common in before, during, and after Lincoln's time. Jim Crow laws were basically state-sanctioned racism. That said, the evils of slavery went far beyond the evils of racism alone. Equating the two just doesn't make sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Lincoln was a racist ()
Date: July 05, 2020 06:21PM

Lincoln was NOT an Abolitionist. As far as the Emancipation Proclamation, he could have issued it at any time but waited several years until he saw it would help the war effort. Even then, it didn't technically free any slaves. Lincoln was as much a racist as anyone else.

Again, why do we have statues and monuments to slave owners like Washington and Jefferson?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Lincoln on Slavery ()
Date: July 05, 2020 06:36PM

Lincoln was a racist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lincoln was NOT an Abolitionist. As far as the
> Emancipation Proclamation, he could have issued it
> at any time but waited several years until he saw
> it would help the war effort. Even then, it
> didn't technically free any slaves. Lincoln was
> as much a racist as anyone else.
>
> Again, why do we have statues and monuments to
> slave owners like Washington and Jefferson?

Lincoln ran on freeing the slaves and he did.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: expansion not abolition ()
Date: July 05, 2020 06:48PM

Lincoln on Slavery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lincoln was a racist Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lincoln was NOT an Abolitionist. As far as the
> > Emancipation Proclamation, he could have issued
> it
> > at any time but waited several years until he
> saw
> > it would help the war effort. Even then, it
> > didn't technically free any slaves. Lincoln
> was
> > as much a racist as anyone else.
> >
> > Again, why do we have statues and monuments to
> > slave owners like Washington and Jefferson?
>
> Lincoln ran on freeing the slaves and he did.

No, Lincoln ran on restricting the expansion of slavery, specifically on not admitting new slave states to the union.

Lincoln never freed any slaves. The emancipation proclamation only addressed slaves in states which were "in rebellion". It did not free any slaves in states which were still loyal to the union, and the states "in rebellion" were part of the CSA which had a separate President and government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: jack sprat ()
Date: July 05, 2020 07:17PM

expansion not abolition Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lincoln on Slavery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lincoln was a racist Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Lincoln was NOT an Abolitionist. As far as
> the
> > > Emancipation Proclamation, he could have
> issued
> > it
> > > at any time but waited several years until he
> > saw
> > > it would help the war effort. Even then, it
> > > didn't technically free any slaves. Lincoln
> > was
> > > as much a racist as anyone else.
> > >
> > > Again, why do we have statues and monuments
> to
> > > slave owners like Washington and Jefferson?
> >
> > Lincoln ran on freeing the slaves and he did.
>
> No, Lincoln ran on restricting the expansion of
> slavery, specifically on not admitting new slave
> states to the union.
>
> Lincoln never freed any slaves. The emancipation
> proclamation only addressed slaves in states which
> were "in rebellion". It did not free any slaves
> in states which were still loyal to the union, and
> the states "in rebellion" were part of the CSA
> which had a separate President and government.





Lincoln was against slavery and said this in the debates before the succession.


"It is the eternal struggle between two principles, right and wrong, throughout the world. It is the same spirit that says 'you toil and work and earn bread, and I'll eat it.' No matter in what shape it comes, whether from the mouth of a king who seeks to bestride the people of his own nation, and live by the fruit of their labor or from one race of men as an apology for enslaving another race, it is the same tyrannical principle." [Lincoln-Douglas debates, 15 October 1858]


Lincoln was trying to appease the 'Southern Slaveholding States' so they wouldn't succeed. All he thought he would be able to get away with was banning it from new states. You can paint History all you want. But the evils of slavery go far beyond the evils of racism alone. It shows a broken understanding to equate the two.

If you want to hang your hat on the "Emancipation Proclamation" as some sort of symbolic figurehead, that's your red wagon. Slavery was abolished during Lincoln's time in office.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Lincoln was a Racist ()
Date: July 05, 2020 07:28PM

jack sprat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> expansion not abolition Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lincoln on Slavery Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Lincoln was a racist Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Lincoln was NOT an Abolitionist. As far as
> > the
> > > > Emancipation Proclamation, he could have
> > issued
> > > it
> > > > at any time but waited several years until
> he
> > > saw
> > > > it would help the war effort. Even then,
> it
> > > > didn't technically free any slaves.
> Lincoln
> > > was
> > > > as much a racist as anyone else.
> > > >
> > > > Again, why do we have statues and monuments
> > to
> > > > slave owners like Washington and Jefferson?
> > >
> > > Lincoln ran on freeing the slaves and he did.
> >
> > No, Lincoln ran on restricting the expansion of
> > slavery, specifically on not admitting new
> slave
> > states to the union.
> >
> > Lincoln never freed any slaves. The
> emancipation
> > proclamation only addressed slaves in states
> which
> > were "in rebellion". It did not free any
> slaves
> > in states which were still loyal to the union,
> and
> > the states "in rebellion" were part of the CSA
> > which had a separate President and government.
>
>
>
>
>
> Lincoln was against slavery and said this in the
> debates before the succession.
>
>
> "It is the eternal struggle between two
> principles, right and wrong, throughout the world.
> It is the same spirit that says 'you toil and work
> and earn bread, and I'll eat it.' No matter in
> what shape it comes, whether from the mouth of a
> king who seeks to bestride the people of his own
> nation, and live by the fruit of their labor or
> from one race of men as an apology for enslaving
> another race, it is the same tyrannical
> principle." [Lincoln-Douglas debates, 15 October
> 1858]
>
>
> Lincoln was trying to appease the 'Southern
> Slaveholding States' so they wouldn't succeed. All
> he thought he would be able to get away with was
> banning it from new states. You can paint History
> all you want. But the evils of slavery go far
> beyond the evils of racism alone. It shows a
> broken understanding to equate the two.
>
> If you want to hang your hat on the "Emancipation
> Proclamation" as some sort of symbolic figurehead,
> that's your red wagon. Slavery was abolished
> during Lincoln's time in office.

Lincoln died on April 15, 1865. Slavery was not abolished until the 13th Amendment was ratified on December 6, 1865 -- nearly 8 months later.

Without a doubt, slavery is wrong. But racism is far more insidious and Lincoln was a documented racist regardless of his feelings with respect to slavery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: What went wrong WWW ()
Date: July 05, 2020 07:34PM

cuffed and stuffed. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The cops took him home! Lolz...........


He wasn't cuffed. People need to understand that. He was taken into "Protective Custody". I'm surprised the cops didn't take him to a hospital for observation. He was obviously in state of physical distress bordering on mental collapse. I mean a Doc should have had the opportunity for a look see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: well, it's a wake-up call ()
Date: July 05, 2020 07:36PM

perhaps his family will get him some therapy now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: What are you talking about? ()
Date: July 05, 2020 07:49PM

Lincoln was a Racist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jack sprat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > expansion not abolition Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Lincoln on Slavery Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Lincoln was a racist Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Lincoln was NOT an Abolitionist. As far
> as
> > > the
> > > > > Emancipation Proclamation, he could have
> > > issued
> > > > it
> > > > > at any time but waited several years
> until
> > he
> > > > saw
> > > > > it would help the war effort. Even then,
> > it
> > > > > didn't technically free any slaves.
> > Lincoln
> > > > was
> > > > > as much a racist as anyone else.
> > > > >
> > > > > Again, why do we have statues and
> monuments
> > > to
> > > > > slave owners like Washington and
> Jefferson?
> > > >
> > > > Lincoln ran on freeing the slaves and he
> did.
> > >
> > > No, Lincoln ran on restricting the expansion
> of
> > > slavery, specifically on not admitting new
> > slave
> > > states to the union.
> > >
> > > Lincoln never freed any slaves. The
> > emancipation
> > > proclamation only addressed slaves in states
> > which
> > > were "in rebellion". It did not free any
> > slaves
> > > in states which were still loyal to the
> union,
> > and
> > > the states "in rebellion" were part of the
> CSA
> > > which had a separate President and
> government.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Lincoln was against slavery and said this in
> the
> > debates before the succession.
> >
> >
> > "It is the eternal struggle between two
> > principles, right and wrong, throughout the
> world.
> > It is the same spirit that says 'you toil and
> work
> > and earn bread, and I'll eat it.' No matter in
> > what shape it comes, whether from the mouth of
> a
> > king who seeks to bestride the people of his
> own
> > nation, and live by the fruit of their labor or
> > from one race of men as an apology for
> enslaving
> > another race, it is the same tyrannical
> > principle." [Lincoln-Douglas debates, 15
> October
> > 1858]
> >
> >
> > Lincoln was trying to appease the 'Southern
> > Slaveholding States' so they wouldn't succeed.
> All
> > he thought he would be able to get away with
> was
> > banning it from new states. You can paint
> History
> > all you want. But the evils of slavery go far
> > beyond the evils of racism alone. It shows a
> > broken understanding to equate the two.
> >
> > If you want to hang your hat on the
> "Emancipation
> > Proclamation" as some sort of symbolic
> figurehead,
> > that's your red wagon. Slavery was abolished
> > during Lincoln's time in office.
>
> Lincoln died on April 15, 1865. Slavery was not
> abolished until the 13th Amendment was ratified on
> December 6, 1865 -- nearly 8 months later.
>
> Without a doubt, slavery is wrong. But racism is
> far more insidious and Lincoln was a documented
> racist regardless of his feelings with respect to
> slavery.

Yes, racism is insidious because it is so widespread, unfortunately still systemic to many aspects of our society and people are in denial about the extent of their personal racism. However, slavery is cruel, it is exploiting human beings and forcing them to devote their entire existence to benefit others. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be at the mercy of another person?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?


‘As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. Whatever differs from this to the extent of the difference, is no democracy.’ [Defintion of Democracy 1858]

Whether Lincoln was a racist or not, he did more to abolish slavery in our United States than anyone else. For that, all of us should be eternally grateful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Meade catch a rising star ()
Date: July 05, 2020 08:09PM

1.6 K "up" vs a miserly 32 "down" hits on the big board. Let it ride Meade but remember "what price glory?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Left Handed Apology ()
Date: July 06, 2020 10:34AM

So we get the usual GOP type "I fucked apology but it's somebody elses fault." The apology comes after the person learns that he has completely fucked himself.

It was a shame that Meade completely threw away his music career like that to protect a statue that symbolized a general who wanted to save slavery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Colby showed up ()
Date: July 06, 2020 01:26PM

Do you Remember when Meade was getting a couple a dozen viewers at his live streams? Colby started 'moderating' and acted like a dick. Meade's live streams tanked and went down to single-digit viewership. Now he is in the comment of this video playing the bully. What is wrong with him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Trump Demons Infected Meade ()
Date: July 06, 2020 02:27PM

Meade's good comments are all made up like the rest of Meade's welfare life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: one hit wonder Meade ()
Date: July 06, 2020 02:46PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3M1ASeT1FY

new video only has 42 views, FAIL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: What are you saying ()
Date: July 06, 2020 02:50PM

Left Handed Apology Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So we get the usual GOP type "I fucked apology but
> it's somebody elses fault." The apology comes
> after the person learns that he has completely
> fucked himself.
>
> It was a shame that Meade completely threw away
> his music career like that to protect a statue
> that symbolized a general who wanted to save
> slavery.


So Meade never plays another concert. That is only 5 fewer gigs a year than before. Will anyone really miss his music if he never plays again?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Boris. ()
Date: July 06, 2020 08:19PM

Wow! Look, I’m not gonna say anything that’s going to make me feel guilty when this guy inevitably kills himself....but, “wow!”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: yes,colby ruins everything ()
Date: July 06, 2020 08:22PM

Colby showed up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you Remember when Meade was getting a couple a
> dozen viewers at his live streams? Colby started
> 'moderating' and acted like a dick. Meade's live
> streams tanked and went down to single-digit
> viewership. Now he is in the comment of this video
> playing the bully. What is wrong with him?


He has a few demons of his own, I think....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: James Vangerberd ()
Date: July 20, 2020 07:51AM

SantiagoSiAmazing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As for me, he will definitely remember
> this incident for the rest of his life.
> It's funny, I recently had a task at university
> to write about the most memorable incident in
> my life, I ended up using the service
> studyhippo.com/essay-my-most-memorable-incident-in-my-life/ to get a good grade,
> but he himself did not remember anything
> from something worthwhile from his life.
> And this guy would have done it himself,
> some live cheerfully, well, at least got
> the highest score at the university.

Buddy, in order for something to happen to you in life, you just need to go outside at times XD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: meade helped ()
Date: July 21, 2020 12:47PM

it looks like ol' bobby lee is still standing proud in richmond.

they are challenging the removal in court.
Attachments:
EdTKDhbX0AEv0KI.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: The Bobby Lees are inspiring ()
Date: July 21, 2020 01:13PM

meade helped Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it looks like ol' bobby lee is still standing
> proud in richmond.
>
> they are challenging the removal in court.


The 19th century slave beater isn't the only Bobby Lee Meade uses for inspiration.
Attachments:
bobby lww.gif
meadech3.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: ooops...wrong gif ()
Date: July 21, 2020 01:17PM

..

Thumbnail screwed me up.
Attachments:
meadechina.webp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Enquiring Minds ()
Date: July 21, 2020 01:40PM

Do you think those gifs will be shown in court? They do show Meade is no stranger to racism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: All gone after three weeks ()
Date: July 22, 2020 12:51PM

It's been three weeks after the most exciting thing to here since Lizzie vandalized one of Miz's picture frames.

Meade is already off of the front page.


Was this all in vain?
Attachments:
meeeeddd.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: It was not a picture frame ()
Date: July 22, 2020 12:53PM

All gone after three weeks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's been three weeks after the most exciting
> thing to here since Lizzie vandalized Miz's head.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: it was a picture frame. ()
Date: July 23, 2020 01:37AM

and yes, meade is already forgotten

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Gone with the wind ()
Date: July 23, 2020 01:49PM

it was a picture frame. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and yes, meade is already forgotten


The news travels so fast these days. 15 minutes of fame is now 15 seconds. 20 years ago, Meade would still be talked about at least a month later. Today, a news clip from three weeks ago is a lifetime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: when Trumpers cry ()
Date: July 25, 2020 09:35PM

So much for the return of the alphas. This is just a preview of the upcoming election. Trumps will have their flags taken away as the simultaneously burst into tears.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: it was symbolic ()
Date: July 25, 2020 11:30PM

as goes meade, so goes the Republican party.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: My tears are yummy ()
Date: July 27, 2020 06:59PM

Hopefully, he put quill to parchment and wrote a new hit. I wonder what kind of catchy title? The coloreds took my flag, I cried like a pussy, saved by a red hat, I cried like a pussy, water splashed in my face, I cried like a pussy, I worship traitors, I cried like a pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: didn't end very heroically ()
Date: July 27, 2020 07:32PM

Meade immediately broke down in tears and had to be escorted away by colored police officers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: Crying Old Lady ()
Date: July 27, 2020 07:35PM

When I saw Meade on youtube he looked like he needed mental help. He was holding his head, sweating and crying.

Meade reminded me of an old lady who had been assaulted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: when they put him in the car ()
Date: July 27, 2020 07:36PM

he should've looked out the window at the protesters, and done the chinese thing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: That makes sense ()
Date: July 27, 2020 07:49PM

Crying Old Lady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I saw Meade on youtube he looked like he
> needed mental help. He was holding his head,
> sweating and crying.
>
> Meade reminded me of an old lady who had been
> assaulted.


Meade's role model has always been Vicki Lawrence's character Mama. He channels that character whenever he wants people to feel sorry for him. He also enjoys Martin Lawrence's character 'Big Mama'. He channels that character whenever he wants to put himself in the shoes of a Negro. In fact, Meade thought Martin and Vicki were brother and sister just that Martin spent his career in blackface. Of course, Meade thinks Jim and Mariah Carry are also brother and sister.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: meade has made a vlog about his 'incident'
Posted by: meade is ALWAYS sweating ()
Date: July 27, 2020 08:19PM

and frankly, lately he is crying a lot as well.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******   **         ********   **     **  **     ** 
 **    **  **    **   **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **        **    **   **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **        **    **   **     **  **     **  ********* 
 **        *********  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **        **   **     **  **     **  **     ** 
  ******         **   ********    *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.