HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Mythbusters" star accused of raping his sister repeatedly
Posted by: Another sex offender ()
Date: June 30, 2020 03:34PM

Former “Mythbusters” co-host Adam Savage allegedly sexually abused his younger sister for years while calling himself the “raping blob” during the late 1970s, the woman says in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

Miranda Pacchiana, 51, claims the abuse happened when she was between 7 and 10 years old when the siblings lived in Sleepy Hollow, New York.

“Beginning in or about 1976 and continuing until approximately 1979, Adam Savage, would repeatedly rape Miranda Pacchiana and force oral sex upon her, and forced Miranda to perform oral sex on him, along with other forms of sexual abuse,” says her lawsuit, filed in Westchester Supreme Court.

The suit says Savage, who was between 9 and 12 years old at the time, would prevent Pacchiana from leaving the bed and anally rape her.

He allegedly nicknamed himself the “raping blob” while masking the abuse as a game, according to the complaint.

The 52-year-old special effects whiz is best known as the former co-host of “Mythbusters,” a Discovery Channel series that tests the validity of popular myths and legends.

Pacchiana, of Newtown, Conn., is a social worker who blogged about losing her family after coming forward about the alleged sexual abuse.

“When I first disclosed to my family that my brother had abused me as a child, I thought my whole world would change,” she wrote. “I assumed my family members would share my desire to examine what had gone wrong in our home and pursue a path toward healing together. I was sadly mistaken.”

“In fact, their behaviors left me feeling as though the abuse didn’t really

https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/adam-savage-of-mythbusters-raped-sister-as-a-kid-lawsuit/
Attachments:
images (19).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Mythbusters" star accused of raping his sister repeatedly
Posted by: venge ()
Date: June 30, 2020 03:45PM

Freak is guilty and will die in prison with broken sphincter.

Posted by: I am shocked ()
Date: June 30, 2020 03:59PM

I thought both of those guys were rump rangers.

Posted by: dpcwk ()
Date: June 30, 2020 08:54PM

BelieveWomen

Posted by: Butt raped his sister ()
Date: June 30, 2020 09:30PM

What a guy.

Posted by: Stiffy Fappington ()
Date: July 01, 2020 07:14AM

I got hard reading that.

Posted by: Consensual ()
Date: July 01, 2020 09:07AM

It was consensual. She never screamed, tried to get away, or told anyone.

Adam Savage is a faggot as an adult because his sister never gave up her cooter and he became addicted to anal. Today Adam Savage prefers man-asses.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.