HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Racial jungle, Super predators, You ain't black, Indian accent needed at 7-11 and dunkin donuts... ! and my grandaddy owned slaves
Posted by: uncle joe ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:26PM

if you were trying to make up a clown candidate you would have trouble beating Joe (losing his marbles) Biden

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racial jungle, Super predators, You ain't black, Indian accent needed at 7-11 and dunkin donuts... ! and my grandaddy owned slaves
Posted by: Racial Jungle ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:39PM

Racial Jungle is my personal favorite. Joe Biden is a scumbag.

Re: Racial jungle, Super predators, You ain't black, Indian accent needed at 7-11 and dunkin donuts... ! and my grandaddy owned slaves
Posted by: corn be popping ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:41PM

corn pop stories were the best for me, almost as funny as rick james stories by charlie murphy on chappelle show

and this doesn't even get into his pedophile and stalker behaviour which he admits to doing at his pool, in college, and denies in his finger gate

Posted by: betting billy ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:52PM

Ladbrokes has Biden at 6-1 to actually call someone a nigger before the election. And then he'll probably win by even more.

Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:56PM

That corn pop was one bad dude. But Biden is a creepy pervert. He actually said this about Trump. “ A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said: ‘I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,’” Biden told an audience in Florida.
That was before we found out he forcibly fingered his aide.

Posted by: truth speaker in chief ()
Date: June 30, 2020 09:20AM

Trump speaks truth even when it is ugly....there are alot of groupies that like being groped by rich and powerful

Biden IS the ugly...finger raping aides, feeling up kids, creepily nasal groping women hair, swimming nude in front of his female secret service...the man is a freak

the fact that Biden doesn't give a shit about USA and is only taking the job so his son can steal billions from poor people around the world is further proof he is one bad hombre

Posted by: You ain't black! ()
Date: June 30, 2020 10:22AM

Biden tipped his hand and showed how most Dems actually feel about black people. They are political pawns who have been loyal, nothing else.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.